Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018?  (Read 6498 times)
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:53:43 AM

One of the reasons why there is high hope for a pump in 2018 is that most of the predictions about bitcoin and crypto, in general, came through. People predicted bitcoin to have a price of 19K and it reached and surpassed it and the 2018 price prediction is 50K so people have believed that bitcoin will attain that predicted price made somewhere back in 2015/2016.
There are prediction that have a big pump on this coming month or at the end of 4rth quarter this year and that is fueled by hope from every cryptonians together with the past experienced situations like of what happened last year, so as for me prediction is a chances by part and it could be happen again as the crypto market are keep on ticking.

letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:09:35 AM

I think people belive in pump or bullish market this 4th quarter because history repeat itself. If yoh base it on last few years , during 4th quarter of the year the biggest pump happens. Also a lot of predictions about the price is correct .

EventChain

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:30:54 AM

Because someday the price of all of tokens or coins will become green and have a nice price, so that's why people are believed in pump 2018.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:38:04 AM

it would certainly do the crypto market good if a new pump comes. even though it may be as high as the one for it, it could still bring many people back to crypto. i keep my fingers crossed that he will arrive at the end of 2018.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:57:39 AM

2017 is the pinnacle of the cryptocurrency market and it has created a huge market expectation for this in 2018. So there are many ignorant investors who have invested in the market and are constantly losing money. That has created a very bad trend for this market from the beginning of the year. I hope the investor's fomo psychology will stop and really invest in the potential cryptocurrency market.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:00:18 AM

Because people always want to believe in the best. But I think that now many have already lost hope that this year will be successful.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:03:14 AM

Many people still believes there shall be pump this year 2018 owing to the past records of Bitcoin which had shown that there can be changes fro bear to bull on a speedy basis. Also, many investors are presently holding their coins at this Dip with such optimisms that with volatility, these coins can still be green at exchanges.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:03:59 AM

so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

I think the pump will probably occur in the early quarter of 2019. I just don't feel any movement on alt coins nor bitcoins in the 4th quarter this year. Usually, movement and price spikes occur in the last quarter of the year and so far, there are none yet. I'm hoping the market somehow turns around on these final months.

Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:16:31 AM

believe it or not actually it is their personal rights, because everyone has different opinions and views about crypto, but for me a few months the market is experiencing a very drastic decline but it doesn't mean crypto won't survive, maybe this situation naturally occurs because the end of last year crypto experienced a very drastic price increase. and I believe that crypto still has a chance to recover, it's just that no one knows exactly when the recovery will happen.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:58:20 AM

Many people still believes there shall be pump this year 2018 owing to the past records of Bitcoin which had shown that there can be changes fro bear to bull on a speedy basis. Also, many investors are presently holding their coins at this Dip with such optimisms that with volatility, these coins can still be green at exchanges.

It must be known that the crypto industry is increasing, in fact there are many countries that legalize crypto so that this makes the number of users continue to increase, I also believe that this year the market will pump like 2017.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:27:21 AM

People tend to give out wishful thinking. And they talk about it. Like a mantra or a prayer. They can not create an even stronger impact on the market Grin. Of course, history guarantees nothing in the future. But it would be useful for many to see how long the markets can recover.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:30:20 AM

so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
I never expected the market to be pumped in 2018. The history of the internet has told me that 2018 was a bad year for Crypto and I was right to believe in myself. I sold all bitcoins at $ 18k and now I'm still holding USDT. Surely the market will be pumping in other years. Shark's strategy is hard to guess and money is never easy to find. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

so, guys!

as we can see today, it's not as pump as some of us hoped. yes, there are still three month to go but what is going on now isn't too pleasant. surely there was some growth but, alas...

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Blinker123

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

so, guys!

I also believe in 2018 pump this year! YES! It will pump this year because it is one of the best crpypto year that will happened. Many bitcoin experts predicted that bitcoin will pump this year and i stay positive in that articles, also i will be positive and wait for my profit, and hoping for the big recovery of the marketplace.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

It must be known that the crypto industry is increasing, in fact there are many countries that legalize crypto so that this makes the number of users continue to increase, I also believe that this year the market will pump like 2017.

Which countries have legalised crypto?
I think that crypto industry will continue to increase in the near future, but not because it has been legalised.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

That's right and by the end of this year there were a lot of people who believed that crypto would soar up the price of the coins as late as last year. because now many investors enter to invest

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

That's right and by the end of this year there were a lot of people who believed that crypto would soar up the price of the coins as late as last year. because now many investors enter to invest
i think this year cryptocurrency price could not repeat history at last 2017, so many intrigue in market that make price moved up and down in limited range.
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

For example, I do not believe in pump in 2018. I do not see any prerequisites for this. In addition, I believe that the market will decline or remain in place for another one or two years. Then, if the state does not prohibit, we will probably see growth.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
quleyaro
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:54:50 PM

It happens because people are very keen on crypto currency. And the means that it brings to them. Almost all of us hope for positive decisions on bitcoin in the near future, the market for crypto-currencies has been down for a long time.
pinovero

Activity: 176

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

actually i dont believe a  another huge pump in 2018. I expect these green lines in 2019. because before the bull people firstly need to loose all hopes about future. and after that bull market surely will come again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: