Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantage of bounty hunting  (Read 321 times)
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:30:00 AM

If you are a newbie,you may be wondering "How Do I get Started?" As after the tutorials, you are pretty much on your own and the game does not explain how to get started or where to go.

there are 6 main ways to play the game. These ways come in the form of various different roles, so you can be a: Trader, Miner, Explorer, Pirate, Mission Player or Bounty Hunter.  Bounty Hunter, as it is by far and away the most popular way to play. There are several reasons as to why this is the most popular way to play. For one, its very easy to get started. Two, you can Bounty Hunt in any area of the Milky Way Galaxy. Three, its the fastest way to intense firefights and full-of-action game play. And finally, Bounty Hunting can net you some of the fastest currency gains in the game, in very little time.
very interesting following a bounty campaign to hunt rewards. I am very happy in following the bounty campaign because the prize is very big. my advice, you should choose a bounty campaign well for you to get a reward. let's enjoy the bounty campaign.
Walang-kekek

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:32:23 AM

If you are a newbie,you may be wondering "How Do I get Started?" As after the tutorials, you are pretty much on your own and the game does not explain how to get started or where to go.

there are 6 main ways to play the game. These ways come in the form of various different roles, so you can be a: Trader, Miner, Explorer, Pirate, Mission Player or Bounty Hunter.  Bounty Hunter, as it is by far and away the most popular way to play. There are several reasons as to why this is the most popular way to play. For one, its very easy to get started. Two, you can Bounty Hunt in any area of the Milky Way Galaxy. Three, its the fastest way to intense firefights and full-of-action game play. And finally, Bounty Hunting can net you some of the fastest currency gains in the game, in very little time.

i know other 5 roles except one, the mission player. can you enlight me what are those and how we can join as with as its advantage and disadvantage? thanks for your information before.. Cool
Kolya albina

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:42:58 AM

Yes so far bounty program is the easy way to make money in the internet, i have been try others way to make money online, like invest in HYIP, revshare ,Trading, and referral program, but finally i found bounty program is the best way to earn money and offer higher reward. Even many bounty hunter can changed their financial because many project get success that they joined.

Yes, I agree with you, but it all becomes difficult for people who actually work in bounty, why?

Because in every bounty campaign program, especially blog campaign there are so many duplicates of the work of others. It all makes the people who work properly feel stolen.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:46:25 AM

The main advantage of bounty hunting is that you get to have additional income to your existing investment. If you have invested in a bounty campaign of project you're in  already, the campaign makes you to be more serious about your investment.
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:04:20 AM

the advantage of the bounty hunting is we could be earning profits even in a way that is easy, simple and fast, even relying on this way to earn an income quickly, because it is enough to complete the task requested by a project that followed as well as meet all rules set forth we can harvest the result later.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: