Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion on token airdrops?  (Read 719 times)
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

Airdrops, done for more than a marketing ploy for a future ICO or token sale, are freaking awesome. Unlimited upside potential with no outside investor risk is a rare and wonderful thing.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:18:43 PM

I am bad about the projects that make the Airdrop! There, people do not make large amounts of money. But the Airdrop is very good for the company itself, because it is a very powerful means of advertising.

DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:20:05 PM

Absolutely positive. It's a must for some crypto projects because number of users and holders of the coin decides it's livability.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.

My opinion  is very simple. Nowadays airdrops are useless, only for collecting private information.. but this is only my opinion, nothing more
maybe it is one of the bad sides of some bad airdrop. actually airdrop was done to accelerate the dissemination and distribution of a coin.
but now most of the aidrop is just rubbish
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.

I feel comfortable with the project who issuing airdrop, Because they want their token will be spread out. Airdrop is the one that can spread out their token in anyone.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

Please tell me why it would not be good.. Airdrops are good enough, only that they are not paying a good amount of money at this moment, most of them are paying less than a few bucks, and that is not good because you need to meet a lot of requeriments for it.

Airdrops are not the worst, but for now rewards from this are very low and unprofitable. You working very hard and getting very low reward, better option is choose bounty campaigns
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

I really like coins, which are obtained as a result of participation in the airdrop. There is one condition if these coins are given to investors who could not take part in the sale of coins, but wanted to accept. And registered in the whitelists for participation, then such crypto coins are very good and have value, the rest of the airdrops are garbage.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:27:42 PM

Token airdrops is one of a marketing strategy to promote a project and to get a large number of supporters. It is a good possibility to spread the news about the project.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:39:47 PM

Greetings, I will gladly answer your question, see the free distribution are a way to assign new users to the project whether it's a small project or a big one, we can say that this is a good marketing move
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:45:31 PM

I dont believe to these airdrops,because i have been there for a long period of time  and im sure you are too.Tokens from airdrops arent going to be profitable when most of the people got their tokens,but be careful as most of the shit people and tired,because most of these tokens wont have any value that is why you shouldnt expecting too much with this campaigns..

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:18:28 PM

I have different thoughts about tokens, but in general I think that you should not waste your time and resources on them, because most of them are not worth it.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

Well, I do not like token airdrops because there are many scam ones and a widespread of cheaters on the whole internet and their only goal is always deceiving the users of crypto, and unfortunately many are easily fooled. Furthermore, the ICO's always spread a huge proportion of airdrops in order to make their projects popular and this may be the best solution to that. Plus, the one reason that all people are searching for Airdrops is the greed and  the issue that everyone wants an easy money, despite that they will wait a long term of time, In order for their money to be transferred ( exchange ). Seriously , I am not one of those category of people, and I want to get money with my own effort ( Job ) .
CryptoSheikh

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:01:22 PM

I used to join a lot of airdrops, but then i realized that most of them are meaningless in very small amounts (1-3$). The project owners make airdrops to attract community and i dont think they are gonna use it for bad purposes. Though i never do kyc for airdrops

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:18:00 PM

Not a good thing to participate in,as it is going to waste your time and effort so you shouldnt be joining any of these airdrops because these drops arent going to give you good profits unlike to bounty campaigns which might give you good amount of rewards,i recently haad $1k worth of tokens from 1.5months of posting.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:32:41 PM

I think it is great to give back to the community that supports your cause. Whether this is wise, that I do not know, time will show for each project. But the amount of airdropped tokens is usually relatively low compared to the total supply. But I don't like the many tasks you have to do nowadays and also airdrops requiring KYC.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
ModaFuka1994

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:37:48 PM

Airdrop is only valid when it is a project you are taking a bounty. Because in my opinion, the Airdrop campaigns are almost no token because everyone can participate, so your profits will not be much. But with the ICO's airdrop campaigns only for bounty participants, it's very potential, you can earn big money out of it.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

It is a good way also to quickly spread their project in the community and it help to be known by investors. Definitely, it is good to participate in this kind of airdrop cause we already knew that it won't scam us and their is assurance of receiving their token even in small amount.
angelica laura

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

I think airdrop is a coin introduction made by ICO owners to the public that aims to attract and appeal to the person interested to invest in the ICO. It is a step and a strategy to succeed their project.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:10:39 AM

I think that airdrops are good tools for beginners : when you are looking for airdrops, you check many pages and read lots of infos about cryptos. That way you start learning about crypto world.
For many experienced people, airdrops are waste of time, because you have to fill big amount of forms before to get one valuable coin.

Here are my stats for 4 month : more than 600 airdrops => 80 tokens received =>10 tokens in exchange => total value $240
It makes $0,4 per airdrop only...

I've heard that "in the past" (until last year), there were many more interesting airdrops  Sad
My interest for cryptos arrived too late  Smiley
shaadsufi

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:16:03 AM

Airdrop is a good thing and it is also a good marketing tactic for a company which is new and wanting to make their ICO successful so they make their Airdrops and many people join their Airdrop so more eyes see their project and they gets more promotion with that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: