Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion on token airdrops?  (Read 719 times)
lokanot0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:46:14 AM

I think airdrop would be the best way to spread word about the ICO. It makes the people more interested in it, the larger the airdrop token given, the better the reputation the ICOs get.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:51:05 AM

Airdrops is a way of promoting and advertising the ico and I see nothing wrong with that. It is one of the best method of advertising and a lot of people participates, I mean who doesn't like free stuffs right. With airdrops a lot of people who participated will see and get to know the ico well which will get the attention of future investors.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:44:02 AM

Airdrop is good when the project not scam. I see a lot of good projects launch airdrop. To be honest I don't like join airdrop before due many scam airdrop that just collect our data. but now I joined some good airdrop.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:47:53 AM

How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.

Most of them are just for the attention of the project, which makes people more interested in joining their community. Airdrop is a very good reward.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

Airdrop is good when the project not scam. I see a lot of good projects launch airdrop. To be honest I don't like join airdrop before due many scam airdrop that just collect our data. but now I joined some good airdrop.

Yes, most airdrops only use user data participating in it, this is meant to lure investor interest to get involved to be able to invest in it. but most air drops do not reciprocate to those who participate in the project, they only use user data and end up scam, although some airdrop can reward but only a few dollars are acceptable for the airdrop participation.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:57:34 AM

How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.
Projects are conducting airdrops to make their coins and projects idea spread out. I think it is one of the teams strategy to reach their goal. We can't exactly tell if the project that has airdrops are scam because every ICO project do it depending on the teams desire and plans. I am actually one of those who are hunting for bounties and airdrops and based on my observation airdrops helps the project be known to some was not aware of it. If it is not a scam it can be profitable to both hunters and the team.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Stigmuu

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:04:30 AM

hi, good day.. airdrop is good for me,tho' it takes along time to have its value, sometimes it's worth waiting for.. others just a scam but others are not
Melodimayy

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:11:08 AM

my opinion about those airdrops around is kinda make the ICOs seems unworthy if they rushing to do some airdrops and not attaching some good explanations of it. well, that's some bad example, but for the good project that have some explanation why they are doing that airdrop, they know what they're doing. overall, in my opinion that airdrops is not that worthy.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:23:30 AM

Airdrops is a way of promoting and advertising the ico and I see nothing wrong with that. It is one of the best method of advertising and a lot of people participates, I mean who doesn't like free stuffs right. With airdrops a lot of people who participated will see and get to know the ico well which will get the attention of future investors.
Airdrops are good when it is develop well and give their participants the assurance that they could earn on it. Some airdrops give trash coins which you cannot depend on and do not know if the price will change on the good one. Airdrop nowadays is not good as before where it is worth the advertise it everywhere because you can get income, now you are not sure on it and sometimes become a way to scam your account.

adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:32:22 AM

My first airdrop was deeponion and I am extremely happy with the results from that airdrop, after that I started going to airdropalert.com and I signed up for a bunch of different airdrops some I got like only $5 others I ended up getting $500 and others were completely worthless. SO it can be good it can be bad it can be a complete waste of time. But I think it is good to help spread awareness of a project and keep the community interested Smiley
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:34:20 AM

Airdrop? for me less effort will award a less income too. Airdrop is just spring or water from the sky, so don't expect more if you put a little effort on it. Just be thankful that you have some from specific project you use to participate. At least you not lose some money to get those airdrop. Make sense folks.
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:43:09 AM

Every person has their experience of the airdrops.
Airdrop is actually a good way to spread a project for enlarging the community.
IT is also promising for the airdrop hunters to get the token freely.
But important to note, not all airdrop token is valuable in the market. many of them are scams or not worthy. Therefore, It is very crucial to learn more about the airdrop program and the project offered. It will influence the value of the token itself.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

It has an advantage and disadvantage, advantage because for those users who didnt participate in the sale they can obtain a free tokens in just some social media follows and etc. Disadvantage, because not all users who receives airdrop is a pro holder. Some of it just want to sell quickly without even caring the price of that token even when they rate it for lowest price. Thats a major disadvantage to those investors on that ICO.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:23:48 AM

This will not be a problem. Thus many people are always looking for because for them it is indeed promising. There is no harm in getting the results of airdrop but must also be able to vote because lately this airdrop is very much having a case of fraud.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
ginika

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

airdrop is a kind of giveaway that is used as a promotional tool, waterdrop participants are usually asked to perform certain tasks as a condition for obtaining a number of Cryptocurrency tokens, for example tasks like liking on social media or making videos containing explanations of the Airdrop company. with token drops of air in my opinion, this is a very good strategy for any new ico project that makes people more interested to join their community.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:05:17 AM

Airdrops arent that much profitable these days because most of these token drops wont get pursue to develop.Which i why i am going to participate to these bounty campaigns instead so that i wont be wasting my time and effort with these airdrops.In my opinion it is going less profitable because most of the people are going to participate to these drops.

AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:13:18 AM

if bounty has airdrop then it is a very good strategy because with running bounty because airdrop will also help the introduction of ico broadly that can attract investors and I prefer to join airdrop that has bounty

auy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

They very often deceive and give nothing after the airdrop, just collect themselves subscribers to social networks. I almost do not participate in airdrops.
bamita128

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

Participating in airdrops was one of the first ways I joined to earn some tokens and coins when I was still a newbie because I cant yet participate in signature campaigns.
chirst adam94

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

i think airdrop never can to be main work, because i think if you register 10 airdrop, maybe have 1 to 2 airdrop can listed exchange and it may not be worth the price. You need to be a lucky person
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: