Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40208 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
666#666

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

Hello there, Hackathon participants will create dapps on Testnet 3.0 or miannet?

Hi, as i know they are waiting for 3.1 version

Did they release 3.0 or just make some changes to not yet released 3.0? Did they say anything about that?

Nope they didn't release 3.0 version for public. They made some updates with 3.0 that's why it is called 3.1 version

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
666#666

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

Hello there, Hackathon participants will create dapps on Testnet 3.0 or miannet?

Hey there, I think they will be developing it on testnet right after its release.

And what about the amount of paticipants, did it increase? Last time there were 63

Botstorm said here amount of participants grew up to 150 or even more, it's pretty great amount tbh, and  that number was even before Ivan announced it in his video if I'm not mistaken, so I think there's even more)

Can someone clarify this? Or we should wait for official announcement about amount of participants? Is there any precise info at all about it?

I hope Credits team will announce the exact number of participants and the spheres they are going to create dapps
666#666

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:57:20 AM

What market is Credits oriented? I mean Asia, Europe or America?
it will be world domination Wink

I'am happy to be a part of this  Wink
Vasiliyolego

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

Hi, as i know they are waiting for 3.1 version

Did they release 3.0 or just make some changes to not yet released 3.0? Did they say anything about that?

There's release 3.1 shown on Monitor page, but I think they just made minor improvements to already finished 3.0 that's why it's 3.1)

Today, they announced that there will be more updates and some changes in consensus functions and it is renamed to 3.2 version
Vasiliyolego

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

Recently I did not receive many updates from the project and this made me feel unhappy in this project. I hope the development team keeps up with the news for everyone because I believe the CS will be growing in the future.

They published News Digest №11 yesterday, check it out
buurraakk

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:46:16 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 10:58:05 AM by buurraakk

So 19 days to:
- launch testnet 3.2 (few days)
- announce test phase 2 (few days in advance to allow everyone to set up their nodes)
- run test 2 ( few days (they said max 20, which is already not possible)
- announce test phase 3 (few days)
- run test 3 (1 days)

I’m already 19+ days, but lets continue:
- launch mainnet (few days to prepare, ASSUMING nog large bugs or issues coming from test 2&3)
- do token swap (multiple weeks)

And then we also have christmas,, and we have new years eve (during which nobody will be working)
And we have 3 weekends (during which cs has proven to be not working)

So of the 19 days, i have effectively 13 left.
Deduct christmas and new hears eve, and I have 10 left.

10 days to run 2 tests, process all bugs found, launch mainnet, and do a swap.

Add to that credits’ consistent behaviour of ignoring deadlines, and the conclusion is:
- swap: not gonna happen before everything is stable is heavily tested, so aim for q2/3-19
- mainnet: likely q2/3-19
Test phase 3: likely q1-19
Test phase 2: likely q1-19
Testnet 3.0: likely end if q4

Prepare for a massive price drop when they, inevitably, communicate the delay on 31-12 (just like they did in july), as the moon sheeps following this project are too dumb to see this coming, and will sell in panic when their lambos dont arrive on 31-12.
Remember, if you discount it for the 6 months that have passed, almost 0 progress has been booked on the front-end (wallet has still bugs in v 2.2).
Back-end still shows errors and sync problems in v2.2. Add to that consensus protoal changes in v3.2 (really, right before mainnet launch you change consensus mechanism?)

Just compare it with Ziliqa, the amount of progress booked there is massive, as both projects started with testnet 1 before the summer holiday
branchun77

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

Hey there, I think they will be developing it on testnet right after its release.

And what about the amount of paticipants, did it increase? Last time there were 63

Botstorm said here amount of participants grew up to 150 or even more, it's pretty great amount tbh, and  that number was even before Ivan announced it in his video if I'm not mistaken, so I think there's even more)

Can someone clarify this? Or we should wait for official announcement about amount of participants? Is there any precise info at all about it?

I hope Credits team will announce the exact number of participants and the spheres they are going to create dapps

Over 160 developers from 28 different countries signed up. Credits developers team, the CTO Evgeniy Butyaev and Deputy CTO Konstantinos Sotiropoulos, have reviewed the participants’ projects that serve well for various industries, such as the Internet of Things, banking, logistics, insurance, payments, medicine, copyright protection, industrial, consumer goods and will be helpful for future of Credits ecosystem.
branchun77

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

So 19 days to:
- announce test phase 2 (few days in advance to allow everyone to set up their nodes)
- run test 3 (1 days)

- launch mainnet (few days to prepare, ASSUMING nog large bugs or issues coming from test 2&3)

And then we also have christmas,, and we have new years eve (during which nobody will be working)

Add to that credits’ consistent behaviour of ignoring deadlines, and the conclusion is:
- swap: not gonna happen before everything is stable is heavily tested, so aim for q2/3-19

Prepare for a massive price drop when they, inevitably, communicate the delay on 31-12 (just like they did in july), as the moon sheeps following this project are too dumb to see this coming, and will sell in panic when their lambos dont arrive on 31-12.
Remember, if you discount it for the 6 months that have passed, almost 0 progress has been booked on the front-end (wallet has still bugs in v 2.2).
Back-end still shows errors and sync problems in v2.2. Add to that consensus protoal changes in v3.2 (really, right before mainnet launch you change consensus mechanism?)

Just compare it with Ziliqa, the amount of progress booked there is massive, as both projects started with testnet 1 before the summer holiday

You're wrong since the commence of your post, they don't celebrate any holidays in December, that's why your calculations are wrong, as a tester I have to say about substantial progress, I'm following all updates from the beginning and this is really huge, bugs on the front-end are minor as the bugs on the back-end, errors are possible on any stage, especially testnet phase, I'm sure they have more important development goals than bugs about which you are talking, you can't estimate a degree of changes in consensus without a closer look what developers are doing there, they are promising to fix them by the end of this week, if no, I don't care as the quality is the priority for me personally, I feel a huge potential here, your points are senseless and you are trying to create doubts for these "sheep", it's not fair boy, if you don't have an interest, just leave this place and don't try to be "hero" for public
pyce

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

Recently I did not receive many updates from the project and this made me feel unhappy in this project. I hope the development team keeps up with the news for everyone because I believe the CS will be growing in the future.

Did you take part in their educational programm, video streams that help you to have a closer look at their platform operability, recommend you to check
Dectonn

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

Yeah, they already announced that, I think it's 160 participants, but I can't be sure, I think not many did pass step 2. They also announced few examples of submitted dapps, they seem rather good to me.
Dectonn

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

They published News Digest №11 yesterday, check it out

Digest is rather good, I've already known  those news though, but it should be quite informative for newcomers or just people that gained interest recently.
Dectonn

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:07:25 PM

So 19 days to:
- run test 3 (1 days)

Lmao, burak aka zilliqa shiller, are you that burak fudder from telegram? First of all, mark my word Zilliqa will reschedule their launch again due to encountered problems or whatever.  Second, there's no holidays in December in Russia, they start in January and are not very long. Third, you didn't test the platform, you don't know anything about dev progress available to public let alone internal dev progress, All you know is, that I'm 100% sure of, some information from not very clever people that don't understand how development works and etc. Fourth, front-end is irrelevant right now, because first and foremost they are making everything to make the platform stable, fast, reliable and secure, then back-end, bugs\erros are possible at any stages, EOS launched mainnet in June and what? They still fixing stuff even now.  Fifth, So what if they make changes in consensus? Do you know what changes they will do? If they decided to make them, then it means it'll be better for the platform. They know better than you, that's for sure. And finally, Sixth, I don't mind if they postpone the launch a bit, because that will give them more time to make platform better, double test everything, don't make devs overwork and make it a bit easier for them.

And as guy above said, if you don't like something, leave the project and move on and as far as I can guess you already did so, be so kind relieve us from your presense, no need to be a hypocrite...
Dectonn

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

Can someone explain to me how private chains can be beneficial to CS and its investors? Like will they generate value to CS coin or something?

Anyone can help me with understanding of this?)
pyce

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

Are there any prerequisites for starting to use blockchain in the automotive industry. It is the more proper industry for platform using start than banks, they raise huge amount of money every year..

Like an example - According to the Automotive Components Manufacturers Association of India, fake spare parts cause more than 20% of total car crashes. So yes, blockchain can solve one of these holes

Except protection from fake spare parts do you consider any other possible options for use blockchain in this sphere?
branchun77

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

Are there any prerequisites for starting to use blockchain in the automotive industry. It is the more proper industry for platform using start than banks, they raise huge amount of money every year..

Like an example - According to the Automotive Components Manufacturers Association of India, fake spare parts cause more than 20% of total car crashes. So yes, blockchain can solve one of these holes

Except protection from fake spare parts do you consider any other possible options for use blockchain in this sphere?

I'm considering that there is free space for IOT and blockchain innovations in logistics and navigation systems
branchun77

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

Can someone explain to me how private chains can be beneficial to CS and its investors? Like will they generate value to CS coin or something?

Anyone can help me with understanding of this?)

This kind of chain will be relevant for banking sphere or some authorities, so it can positively affect project's reputation and consistently will increase awareness around the world, do you understand what I mean? Wink
pyce

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

I'm considering that there is free space for IOT and blockchain innovations in logistics and navigation systems

You have talked about reducing of operational cost but can the use of blockchain create new abilities for monetisation?
branchun77

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:38:34 PM

You have talked about reducing of operational cost but can the use of blockchain create new abilities for monetisation?

Yeah. blockchain can be used to monetise data and derive more value from vehicles by increasing utilisation and selling unused space through car sharing
branchun77

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

btw Credits platform f.e. can enable consumers to save money through 'pay as you go' access to mobility and cheaper insurance based on usage and accurate data
pyce

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

btw Credits platform f.e. can enable consumers to save money through 'pay as you go' access to mobility and cheaper insurance based on usage and accurate data

It would be nice to see Credits developing in this space within upcoming 2-3 years, I would like to be involved in these processes
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: