Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:33:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple BULL RUN  (Read 283 times)
CryptoKing1992 (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

Today several channels talked about Ripple rebounded.
Analysts provided some reasons behind it.

1. Altcoins can be purchased by using US dollars on Binance in the future.
2. XRP performance.
3. Tax season is over.
4. Market optimism.

https://www.finstead.com/bite/Ripple-XRP-Comeback-A-Bull-Case

What makes me interested in Ripple again is because it promises to transform banking system by using blockchain technology. Currently, many renowned banks and payment providers are the clients of the company.

Do you think Ripple will raise to $1 recently?  Grin
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

I think it will rise at more or less the same percentage as the whole market.
It is a good prospect, however, do you really want to support it? Do you know why I'm asking (why was Bitcoin created in the first place)?

Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

But XRP is a centralized token.
The overinvestment of XRP is not a sensible option, since the idea of cryptocurrency markets should be decentralized.

Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

But XRP is a centralized token.
The overinvestment of XRP is not a sensible option, since the idea of cryptocurrency markets should be decentralized.

Totally agree. By investing in XRP you are leaving your funds at the mercy of its creators and top-investors, who can easily manipulate the market.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

Why you are only talking about Ripple? I think every cryptocurrency is going up.
And talking about Ripple, it is not a cryptocurrency, or? Cheesy

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

I'm still not convince in investing to Ripple, Look what happened to those bandwagons who invested ripple @ 2-3usd per token, and now the price is so low. It is risky to invest to centralized token because we dont know what will happen with their decision

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

2. XRP performance.
3. Tax season is over.
4. Market optimism.

What makes me interested in Ripple again is because it promises to transform banking system by using blockchain technology. Currently, many renowned banks and payment providers are the clients of the company.

Thanks your info! i really like Ripple and invest it to long times!
Ripple will grown up over $1 in next year!
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

2. XRP performance.
3. Tax season is over.
4. Market optimism.

Thanks your info! i really like Ripple and invest it to long times!
Ripple will grown up over $1 in next year!

if we are talking about Ripple's price,i believe we will pass those level soon enough even we can make it to $2.
but compared to other cryptocurrency,Ripple lacks a few thing like it's a centralized cryptocurrency,
that means it will not go higher compared to other,but if you're looking for something like that it might be the best coin for you to invest.
do not forget it has a 'lot' of coin on circulation.
always set your target because it will not go parabolic just like what other did.
it will always make its correction after gets the pump to attract a new investor.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

The value of ripple is close to almost $ 1, seeing the ripple price movement in recent days I am optimistic Ripple can grow more than $ 1, their team is very strong and cooperate with big banks.
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

Binance disproved that they will add XRP usd pair.
But he can bounce without it. Like in previous time.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

I think it will hit $1 soon, but since xrp is centralized. It can manipulate by the team or the owner. Crypto is decentralize, then why this coin made as centralize which is not the prospect of the crypto currency at the first place.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

Yeah repple now is good.
Slowly but rise.
I think, now i interested to invest in Ripple.
And i hope Ripple keep going up in price.
Now i hold in ETH and BTC but i wanna buy Ripple too.
Is great and great coin for now.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

Haven't you done your research?
Or do you only look at the $$$$$$

The company itself, Ripple, owns a VAST majority of the available xrp.
This isn't conspiracy theory, the blockchain doesn't lie.
Every now and then, a large amount of xrp is pumped and dumped onto the population from their corporate addresses.
What this means is that they systematically pump up xrp and cash out with idiots buying it up.
They are using their own coin to get rich.

Also, everyone thinking ripple has some revolutionary technology for banks and big banks are signing on will quickly realize that's a bunch of crap.
Just do like 5 to 10 minutes of googling and you will see that ripple doesn't have any actual REAL big bank clients.

On top of all of this, why on earth would you invest in something that is going in the direct opposite direction of the Satoshi Nakamoto's vision?
Ripple is a corporate madhouse who created a product to strengthen the grip that big banks have on global economics.

You can make so much money on other coins.
Make trading decisions based on principal not just $$$$$$.

crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

As far as i understand the current scenario of the alts rise, mostly all alts will go green soon, Its probably the excellent time to buy altcoins as high tides are coming towards alt markets.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

The ripple coin absolutely does not participate in their banking system. It is not needed, banking transactions take place without the participation of a RIPL coin. I have already read an article that developers are trying to find use for it, but so far there are no results. Therefore, in the long term, ripple  should disappear, because it is created for speculation in the price and developers earn money for us. The maximum that you can do is to trade in a short position.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

The value of ripple is close to almost $ 1, seeing the ripple price movement in recent days I am optimistic Ripple can grow more than $ 1, their team is very strong and cooperate with big banks.
That's the word this coin was used by the large banks worldwide, and the other guy said that it is a centralized coin so the manipulation is possible to happen anytime backing by the banking whales, don't fully trust this coin with your portfolio for a long run, other than to benefit from its fluctuating price if you own any and trading, don't take this coin too far from the run of the holding for long terms.
CryptoKing1992 (OP)

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

I think it will rise at more or less the same percentage as the whole market.
It is a good prospect, however, do you really want to support it? Do you know why I'm asking (why was Bitcoin created in the first place)?

Grin Grin I think I know what you wanted to say. Bitcoin should be the best, right?
Nakasoshi

Activity: 156

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

yeah i share the same opinion the ripple will just follow the other altcoins and on the longrun i doubt it that ripple has the potential to really outperform the bitcoin or some quality altcoins like neo and monero

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:28:22 AM

Ripple, I class as a cryptocurrency it runs over a blockchain same as all the rest however the control over it is centralized. I have a portion of my portfolio allocated to Ripple as I think it has a good chance to appreciate in value. Some people are taking a strong stance against it but I am not one of them, there is space for all types of coins on the Blockchain.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

Now that the market is negative, Ripple is worth 82 cents at the moment, so I think it will reach and exceed 1 dollar very soon. It is one of the best and most solid projects in the sector, if we also consider that it has been financed by a consortium of banks, and I think that, in the near future, if the market continues to grow it will easily reach of 2-3 dollars threshold
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: