Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain and AI will improve the world economy  (Read 1515 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:20:43 AM

Both blockchain and  AI are essential components for the future of the world, the AI is built to increase efficiency in human tasks whereas the blockchain is set to secure the world's data as the big data period arises in the world, the combination of these powers might be the ultimate weapon

Completely agree with you, mate. Every day, both technologies are improving at a fast pace. It should only be a matter of time before the public adopts them for mainstream use. Blockchain will transform not only our economy, but also supply chains, the IoT sector, healthcare, and more. With the help of AI, decisions can become automated without the need for human intervention. AI could simply make use of the blockchain as an immutable source of truth, were it could track any kind of asset, properties, currencies, and more.

With all this coming in the future, I believe that governments and corporations will cease to exist, as everything would operate in a decentralized manner. The future holds DAOs (Decentralized Autonomous Organizations) and DACs (Decentralized Autonomous Corporations), without the need for human arbitration or any kind of intervention at all. People would gain control of their own lives, as a Sovereign and Cashless Society is enabled in a couple of years from now. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:27:57 AM

With the help of Blockchain's fascinating technology, there is not a single doubt that the economy will progress, and I think that A.I. is another different story, in terms of AI, I think that the economy would be much more better when AI will be fully introduced and  gain its full potential.
DeluxeJR

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:02:29 AM

Of course they will improve the world economy as things will happen faster and easier than before.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

Since the inception of the blockchain with Bitcoin in 2009, there has been a huge interest from governments, and central banks alike to design their own centralized digital fiat currency for their benefit. Given the security benefits and efficiencies that the blockchain provides, it would be used well in conjunction with AI technology, to transform the global economy in ways we've never thought possible.

As such, there could be a future where everything is managed by AI and the blockchain would serve as the security and settlement layer for any kind of transaction. A one world currency might become a reality where it is backed by all the banks and governments alike. If this happens, then true autonomy would become established enabling everyday devices to operate on their own and "monetize" themselves via the use of a single unified global currency which operates on a blockchain.

Therefore, both the blockchain and AI will have a huge impact in our world economy, and every aspect of our lives as we know it. Of course, this might take quite a few years to happen, but the benefits provided by such technologies would be too hard to ignore.

What are your thoughts about this? Will both Blockchain and AI improve the world's economy?  Huh
AI obviously could help a lot on systematic approach of an establishment for easier and comfort way on transactions with the help of AI. These will minimize the use of manpower since it will be systematize. Well it will depend also on how good the AI being program and its efficiency also in the process.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:38:13 AM

Yes, fourth industrial revolution is gonna be triggered by blockchain and AI. Like all tech can be used for good and bad both, AI and blockchain will bring a lot of efficiency in day to day lifes of humans and  thus countries. And just like all changes, beginning is the toughest, blockchain and AI will bring the social revolution which may topple some governments and world powers and unsettle things. But evetually everything will be fine.

Fourth industry revolution will depend on Artificial Inteligent. Blockchain will make fourth industry revolution move more faster. If Industry combine with AI and blockchain, I am believe company able to cut a lot cost and company can expand their bussiness. Blockchain is revolutionary and transparant ledger and it will make company more eficient
Marierobinson16

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:01:40 AM

I think any technology always has a dual purpose. They can always be used for good deeds and for bad. I don't really hope for artificial intelligence. Any hacker can change the robot and he can do a lot of harm.
inding

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

Yes, this is a very big trend. It may take ten years to change, and this process may be very painful, but every new era will make human civilization progress rapidly.
Caitsith

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

yes, AI right now is very improved to used in economic matters because right now money handling can be much efficient if ai who control it and it can minimize any human error.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

Of course they will improve the world economy as things will happen faster and easier than before.

Blockchain technologies have been already used in many spheres of our life. Even actors pick them very often. I am sure, blockchain will change the economy, and we will live better.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

Any technology always has a dual purpose. They can always be used for good deeds and for bad. I don't really hope for artificial intelligence. Any hacker can change the robot and he can do a lot of harm. It seems to me that man is much more reliable.
But man also needs technology to perform all of this right?so the cycle will comes back to technology and artificial intelligence.i guess the better answer here is artificial intelligence and technology with the ability of man,can improve the world economy
Mikado_

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:57:39 PM

With Blockchain and AI, new services will be developed, which is good for the economy.

Cryptocurrencies will enable communication between networks of AI, secured by blockchain.
Ayoofe

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

AI machine learning is already improving the economy and I believe as well that adoption of blockchain will do more good than harm to the economy as well. The harm in the sense that cryptocurrency on blockchain can cause inflation to a country economy but the harm is negligible compare to the main importance of crypto.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

I also agree. Since blockchains are a new way of paying for your good and services, people are surprisingly acceptant and are using it. I just hope that developers beef up the security and make it more accessible for everyone, that means infrastructures for people who don't have a phone or an internet access. I also hope more and more people use it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:30:15 AM

Blockchain technology and Artificial Intelligence surely will improve the world economy. However, I really fear the AI because it also has drawbacks. Plus, it will be developed and the economy will only rely on it. Therefore, many people will go unemployed because the AI will do the work. Stephen Hawkins feared the AI and said that it will destroy the humanity one day. Sometimes, technology can be a curse rather than a bless. That is why people should always stay alert.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

Blockchain technology and Artificial Intelligence surely will improve the world economy. However, I really fear the AI because it also has drawbacks. Plus, it will be developed and the economy will only rely on it. Therefore, many people will go unemployed because the AI will do the work. Stephen Hawkins feared the AI and said that it will destroy the humanity one day. Sometimes, technology can be a curse rather than a bless. That is why people should always stay alert.

Well, we live in a world where progress destroys the earth's  nature and I agree with what you said, it will soon destroy humanity. AI isnt bad after all, as we can see it is very benificial for us, but what lies ahead of these technology and innovations is I think doesnt bring any good for humanity anymore.
While on the other hand blockchain technology is still young and developing technology, and drew a lot of attention, somehow made an impact to the economic growth in some countries. Blockchain will continue improve the world economy after mass adoption.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

One world currency can become a reality, where it is supported by all banks and governments. The technology blockchain for this and invented. Now this technology is considered as advanced and the most promising with its help will simplify all globalization processes.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

Well, sir, blockchain and Ai can greatly help in the country but that's a bad effect when Ai continues to grow in the world as you say it can have bad effects. But if the blockchain spreads and has a good effect on the world, it is definitely a bit of a transaction that will be a huge boost to the economy.

MelissaPhillips733

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

Yes, agree with it. Al right now is very improved to used in economic matters because right now money handling can be much efficient if ai who control it and it can minimize any human error.
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

I'm persuaded that people can use almost everything to improve the economy situation, you need just to look on Japan. They have used the existing economic laws in order to make the thing which is called the "Japanese economy wonder".

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

Technology in general makes the world economy much more stable. Since products and services are more efficiently produced, prices go down and everything becomes more affordable by offering cheap abundance. Now the issue revolves around the tempers of unpredictable politicians and also using technology to save the environment, which definitely needs saving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: