Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Applecoin - Now on BTC38.com, Surpasses 5 Million Market Cap.  (Read 49846 times)
KunningLinguist (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:10:09 AM

same old same old..

pretty sure this is the TiX crew.. the only difference is the name and *some of the icons (they forgot a fee tix ones lol)
and NO that is not a good thing Wink

this shit makes me sick and i know who is doing this shit and i will make sure you ALL exposed for who you are and what your doing..
if you have nothing to hide then why are you hiding ?

look at this users post history.. 1 comment in the newb forum Sep 1st then waited a bit and released a coin..
this i just yet another dumb account used by the same old scam coin pushers them clone and pump n dump these non stop.
they won't give two shits about any of your or this coin soon.. they will be on to the next coin real soon i have seen it a million times before.

scamming cowards lurking in the shadows.

and you think you hate me now ? you ain't seen nuthin yet Smiley
i will just keep collecting evidence on the usual suspects..
and when you start with me i will bury your ass's so fuckin fast you won't know what hit you lol

We don't need any more stupid useless pump & dump clones !

STOP RELEASING SHIT COIN CLONES

This is not the TIX crew.

Why make new icons and logos when we have a logo competition going to replace them.

2 Month membership here is longer than most. I'm not sure exactly how I'm hiding. I am available here and on the Applecoin forums all the time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KunningLinguist (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:13:14 AM

and when you start with me i will bury your ass's so fuckin fast you won't know what hit you lol

Good luck with that sir. Your ability to come on this forum and act unprofessional and try fud this topic is great. It shows Applecoin is not attracting loudmouths and people who can not represent themselves in public. So cool, people like you dont like Applecoin, we are at no loss for this.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:20:24 AM

same old same old..

pretty sure this is the TiX crew.. the only difference is the name and *some of the icons (they forgot a fee tix ones lol)

this shit makes me sick and i know who is doing this shit and i will make sure you ALL exposed for who you are and what your doing..

look at this users post history.. 1 comment in the newb forum Sep 1st then waited a bit and released a coin..
this i just yet another dumb account used by the same old scam coin pushers them clone and pump n dump these non stop.
they won't give two shits about any of your or this coin soon.. they will be on to the next coin real soon i have seen it a million times before.

I'm not saying you're wrong but they would have to be pretty mad to leave the same tix icon on it if they were trying to hide the fact

However i'm sure design is pretty similar to tix but then tix was similar to other coins ...so who knows, the name is possibly going to attract media attention and perhaps apple attention so publicity will be good for the coin even if forced to rename.

KunningLinguist (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:22:25 AM

same old same old..

I'm not saying you're wrong but they would have to be pretty mad to leave the same tix icon on it if they were trying to hide the fact

However i'm sure design is pretty similar to tix but then tix was similar to other coins ...so who knows, the name is possibly going to attract media attention and perhaps apple attention so publicity will be good for the coin even if forced to rename.

Nothing to hide. We have been open and embrace all comments and users. Logo competition closes today so the whole  issue will be behind us in 24hrs. Funny how Spotenik overlooked the coding adjustments for a fairer distribution and only "read" the pictures.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:17:41 AM

hash rate growing very high now, no more solo mining for me, time to join the pools i guess. 

jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:45:48 AM

hash rate growing very high now, no more solo mining for me, time to join the pools i guess. 

What GPU are you using? I want to know if I can go solo or stick with pool. I'm using HD 7950.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
KunningLinguist (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:49:30 AM

What GPU are you using? I want to know if I can go solo or stick with pool. I'm using HD 7950.

I would stick to the pool at the moment.

KunningLinguist (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:25:56 AM

Over 200 Mhs with over 5 diff. Insane.

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:55:17 AM

Over 200 Mhs with over 5 diff. Insane.

Looks like the people have spoken
dr_yan_yan

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:59:09 AM

Yeah I am going to have to go the POOL mining also.

Been 14 hrs of Solo today and only 3 blocks.

To the Pool I COME!
JohnDorien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:20:06 PM

At the current rate of 0.01 btc for 10k apc this is extremely profitable to mine  Shocked
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:37:46 PM

At the current rate of 0.01 btc for 10k apc this is extremely profitable to mine  Shocked

Hold on to them i think even 0.01 for 10k apc is too cheap the block size is not that large really.

Olegcho

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:41:45 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2013, 06:59:19 PM by Olegcho

"moneysupply" : 5242125.97765500,
"difficulty" : 5.45802706,

WTS 550k APC for 1 BTC
It's around 1/10 of all mined to this time
[Sold]
KunningLinguist (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:03:21 PM

Hold on to them i think even 0.01 for 10k apc is too cheap the block size is not that large really.

Block sizes half in approx 4-5 days. And then roughly keep halving every two weeks down to 40.

endlessskill

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:18:29 PM

Great coin, mining and waiting 4 exchange!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:52:26 PM

some people will mine anything.. you can shit in a bag and they will scream take my money !

and some of us want to know who we are dealing with..

your playing dumb big time "coin dev" or are you going to pull the usual oh oh, well, its not my coin routine ?
lemme guess you bought it / had it made for you ?

there is no regulation or police in Altcoins but some of us can deal with you Wink

if you want to clone and pump & dump coins ? ALL I am asking is, IS TELL IS WHO YOU ARE
you have clearly gone to the trouble to hide who you are i can pretty well guarantee it.. i have seen this elaborate formula far too many times.
you have not stated this is your first coin.. is it ? and if it's not what other one are you behind ?
and don't gimme this shit its not my coin because i had help with it or used a diff name or or or or excuses routine
your posting them etc its your god damn coin.. don't play dumb about it cough cough Protoshares / PTS

People who have nothing to hide ..don't hide.

for those that don't know any better.. it's common practice to randomly create dummy shell accounts used for future coins here in advance
so they can bypass having to be stuck in the newb section.. which is what this guy has done.

and if your part of the iGotSpots TIX crew or not i don't care i guarantee your one of the usual guys pumping and dumping coins
which is a scam !
The scam is simple these guys pretend to support a coin but in reality they will dump it leaving you all hanging later when mining gets hard
and difficulty goes up etc and then a brand new coin will pop up leaving you all hanging.. this is deception and a scam.
this is what a scamcoin is ..cough cough PTS / Protoshares (FreeTrade created MemoryCoin / MEG dumped it and screwed everyone then made PTS)

I tell ya one thing.. one of us will have info and tell the others and it to the collection.. i have a shit list of pump /dump scammers and a list of actions on them
and this info is leaked and traded amongst some of us so trust me i will know who you are even if your hiding and playing games.

you guys know better ..quit playing dumb
i'd say watch your ass but you already do lol
you guys are trying harder and harder to stay on the fringe / edge of what you can get away with.. good luck with that

FUD first & ask questions later™
KunningLinguist (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:04:34 PM

Too long to read.

I may have caught something about coming on the ship, so welcome. The more the merrier.  Smiley

peterlustig

Activity: 812

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:54:25 PM

Rant as much as you want, the random block rewards are fun.  Cheesy

One thing I'd like to know, since the coin code is based on Yacoin or YBCoin, are there nFactor changes and when will they happen?

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 09:41:06 PM

"moneysupply" : 5242125.97765500,
"difficulty" : 5.45802706,

WTS 550k APC for 1 BTC
It's around 1/10 of all mined to this time
[Sold]

wow, that was a lot of apples for 1btc, this seems to be getting harder to mine also.

KunningLinguist (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:45:13 AM

I have started the official poll at http://applecoin.org/index.php?topic=36.0

Poll will be open for 36hrs. User have 3 votes each and can not change votes once choices have been submitted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: