Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31925 times)
Pytbo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

gabriella
The price of the coin does not always objectively reflect the value of the project, first of all I hope for a good implementation, and then on a logical increase in price.
You are right, in any value of the price there is a speculative part. For example, now this part is negative and we can buy coins of promising projects cheaply.
I noticed that many new projects did not fall during this correction. For example XYO-network. Value in dollars remained at the old level, and in ETH significantly increased.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:17:18 AM

Pytbo
You are right, therefore, investment in a promising project is good at any time. Regardless of the market, real projects generate profits.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

Piracy and copyright problems are one of the problems for musicians. If the platform solves these problems then this will be a big step in the evolution of the entire music industry.
I don't really think that anything now can solve this problem from all points, but it can solve some part of this problems
It is impossible to overcome problems, one can only offer a more effective way to solve them, I think this project offers an advantageous option.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

any updates??
What updates you interested in? You can monitor social networks and this thread to get all news about the project.
Right. The project is quite active in social networks and puts out a lot of interesting information
https://twitter.com/soundeoncom
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH7BMpHF2DgDyLyhzl_2DSQ/videos

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:26:53 AM

gabriella
The price of the coin does not always objectively reflect the value of the project, first of all I hope for a good implementation, and then on a logical increase in price.
You are right, in any value of the price there is a speculative part. For example, now this part is negative and we can buy coins of promising projects cheaply.
I noticed that many new projects did not fall during this correction. For example XYO-network. Value in dollars remained at the old level, and in ETH significantly increased.
I wonder how these projects will behave when the market recovers. Will they continue to grow?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

Will the project team visit the blockchain event in the near future? I would like to communicate live with them.
Do you have the opportunity to attend events in any part of the world? In this case, I envy you. I, too, would like to communicate with the project team live.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

Will the project team visit the blockchain event in the near future? I would like to communicate live with them.
Do you have the opportunity to attend events in any part of the world? In this case, I envy you. I, too, would like to communicate with the project team live.
Unfortunately not, but as I understand this team is close to Europe and will probably participate in offline events here.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:03:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfqciAnG_Og
Yes, the project team visits such events, here is a report from one of them. I think soon we will see more of these reports.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

Concerning its scale, this project has a small cap, so it can not fall lower.
I think that the project Soundeon will not fall, even in a falling market.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

I wonder how these projects will behave when the market recovers. Will they continue to grow?
It is difficult to make forecasts, it depends on their road map, if some events are planned, then investors can take it with increased interest.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

Theoretically, if we compare the volume of the market on which the Soundeon project wants to get out and the hard cap of the project, then we will see that there is the same ratio. Hard cap is small, the potential for growth is large.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

It is difficult to make forecasts, it depends on their road map, if some events are planned, then investors can take it with increased interest.
Everything is quite simple and logical here - if the project team works and there are results, this leads to an increase in the price of the project's token.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

Investors who can get the maximum discount, will secure their investments in any case. Discount 50% - a good opportunity for investment.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfqciAnG_Og
Yes, the project team visits such events, here is a report from one of them. I think soon we will see more of these reports.
Offline activities are very useful for the promotion of the project. Many investors get acquainted with projects only in this way.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

Unfortunately not, but as I understand this team is close to Europe and will probably participate in offline events here.
Perhaps soon you will have such an opportunity. Europe is a place where most projects make their presentations.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

Piracy and copyright problems are one of the problems for musicians. If the platform solves these problems then this will be a big step in the evolution of the entire music industry.
Judging by the concept of the project, this issue is being solved successfully, so we should expect rapid growth of this platform in case of successful implementation.
This is only the beginning of the road. The team still has to work diligently to achieve successful results. To create a concept is still not enough to implement the project in real life.
Dear CryptoKush,
We are working on a project and we are supplementing the platform with services that will soon be released
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

any updates??
What updates you interested in? You can monitor social networks and this thread to get all news about the project.

You can join our Telegram group https://t.me/soundeon to get updtes the first. But we also publish all the information here as soon as the news appears.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

Pay4youractivity, we visited last week MIDEM, France. It is the #1 international music business conference. You can join our telegram group https://t.me/soundeon to get the news first.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

Investors who can get the maximum discount, will secure their investments in any case. Discount 50% - a good opportunity for investment.
It's good that still there is time for making a decision. I will see how the situation in the market will develop and most likely I will transfer part of the assets to this ICO.

Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

Whitethoughts,  you can visit our Token Sale page where is the information about ICO dates and discounts. Also you can join the Whitelist to be the first.    https://soundeon.com/token-sale/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: