Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:29:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31925 times)
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

I wonder if a major player of the market will offer the project team to completely sell it, then what will be the team's response?
Most likely, such proposals have already been received. But I think that since the team chose this way of development of the project, they want to remain independent and develop freely.

Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

All important news we publish in all our social channels. But you also can join our telegram group where we almost have 15 000 members https://t.me/soundeon.
15000 is a good result. Some projects that have already had this year on the market have fewer subscribers.
If you consider that these are all real people, then this is really a good result.
You can join our Telegram group to be the part of the community and join the discussion https://t.me/soundeon
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

In this case, I can congratulate you on a successful event.
The fact that you act purposefully and spend resources only on the necessary target activities I really like. With this approach, investors can not worry about their investments in your project.
I also think that it is important to save investors' money in a falling market. But unfortunately this does not guarantee profits from investments.
Gamblet, hello! If the project works and shows the result increasing users on the platform then you will immediately feel the benefit.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:22:51 AM

I wonder if a major player of the market will offer the project team to completely sell it, then what will be the team's response?
Most likely, such proposals have already been received. But I think that since the team chose this way of development of the project, they want to remain independent and develop freely.
You are absolutely right, because we want to build a platform for young and independent artists who are tired of the main players of the market and want to receive transparent and fair payments.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

The beta version of the platform is scheduled for release in August. Is this the latest version before the full release of the product?
Read carefully the white paper, if I understand correctly, further functionality is planned to be added gradually. The process will be completed in December 2019.
Thank you, NewDeal. You are right  but anyway we are truing to move faster and develop the platform as soon as it possible.
If you collect a hard cap, can you finish the development faster than indicated in the road map?
I will not rush loud statements, let's finish the crowdsale first, and then we will make statements. Wink
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:45:57 AM

Create your own token sales for your music and video projects
Sell existing music royalties on the platform in fractions through smart contracts
Register and protect copyrights and other intellectual property rights worldwide
Collect worldwide royalties through a single, free, and easy-to-use digital interface with an integrated smart contract and gain revenue insights along with data analysis
Stream your music via our blockchain player with transparent royalty distribution technology
I think that a very strong team of lawyers will be needed to implement this part of the project. Intellectual property issues are a complex topic.
I think the solution to these problems will be the main features of the project, I think the solutions will not be disclosed before the actual launch of the project so that competitors can not copy them.
Most likely you are right, but I can assume that the initial investors in the project are more knowledgeable. Even with the technical details of the project.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

If you collect a hard cap, can you finish the development faster than indicated in the road map?
I will not rush loud statements, let's finish the crowdsale first, and then we will make statements. Wink
Ok!
It seems to me that such a promising project should arouse immense interest from investors. Even considering the external circumstances, the project's prospects are magnificent.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

The fact that you act purposefully and spend resources only on the necessary target activities I really like. With this approach, investors can not worry about their investments in your project.
I also think that it is important to save investors' money in a falling market. But unfortunately this does not guarantee profits from investments.
The dollar saved is the dollar earned.
I think you heard such a proverb. In addition, I think the profit will bring the development of the project.
The platform monetization system is well documented. It remains to verify how this will be done in practice. I think that everything will be fine here.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

I agree with you, I know that many pools of large investors are trying to fully buy out promising projects. Sometimes such arrangements end in a deal.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

All important news we publish in all our social channels. But you also can join our telegram group where we almost have 15 000 members https://t.me/soundeon.
15000 is a good result. Some projects that have already had this year on the market have fewer subscribers.
If you consider that these are all real people, then this is really a good result.
You can join our Telegram group to be the part of the community and join the discussion https://t.me/soundeon
Already there. I try to follow all the information channels of projects that have got into my shortlist.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:32:00 PM

I think you heard such a proverb. In addition, I think the profit will bring the development of the project.
The platform monetization system is well documented. It remains to verify how this will be done in practice. I think that everything will be fine here.
I think this platform will have a lot of investors, as well as those who need investment but are ready to produce the product. This is a working chart.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

You are absolutely right, because we want to build a platform for young and independent artists who are tired of the main players of the market and want to receive transparent and fair payments.
Perfect! I'm glad that you want to make this business independent and decentralized.
This corresponds to the principles of a liberal market economy.

Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

Thank you for the support! we will keep you updated here.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

I agree with you, I know that many pools of large investors are trying to fully buy out promising projects. Sometimes such arrangements end in a deal.
If it is better for the project and especially for the users then it is a good deal. Sometimes people have good idea but don't know how to realize and develop it in a proper way.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

I think this platform will have a lot of investors, as well as those who need investment but are ready to produce the product. This is a working chart.
Yes. The platform offers many opportunities for monetization. Therefore, it will always attract new users.
We are making user-friendly  and attractive platform so users will advice us to others.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

I think it depends on what the investor will offer. For a lot of money, I think you can buy almost any project. I think these are exceptions projects that did not agree to very profitable offers.
Yes, most likely it is, but if you are confident in the development of your company and its profits, then you are not going to sell the company. In addition, in the crypto world you can win at times.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

Some even projects already running have fewer times less users. So 15000 is really a big community.
It depends on the specifics of the project, in some projects, the main communications pass through other information channels. But I agree with you, this is a good indicator.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

I think it depends on what the investor will offer. For a lot of money, I think you can buy almost any project. I think these are exceptions projects that did not agree to very profitable offers.
There are many projects in which the basis is ideology. I do not think they can be bought.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:05:28 AM

If it is better for the project and especially for the users then it is a good deal. Sometimes people have good idea but don't know how to realize and develop it in a proper way.
Cooperation between investors and teams that need investment is very beneficial. If as a result of such cooperation a good product is obtained, then this is the result of effective work.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

Yes. The platform offers many opportunities for monetization. Therefore, it will always attract new users.
If the platform has a large number of users, then in any case can come up with a way to monetize this state of affairs. Many projects first gained a large audience, and then monetized it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: