Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INNBC]INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH 💚 Funding AIDS cure research*get JDM cars 🚗  (Read 17804 times)
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

i have read about project, so excited. Keep going.

Thank you very much. We need your support to make this project a success not just for the blockchain industry but for the biotech industry as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:07:52 AM

Many people believe in the future of project and me too

Thanks for the support. Really appreciated.
Danny185

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

Can I have more info on Token distribution?
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

Can I have more info on Token distribution?

Sure.

​INNBC Tokens will be automatically distributed to investors immediately after purchase. However, they will be transferable out of your wallet only upon crowdsale completion. The InnovativeBioresearchCoin (INNBC) is an ERC20 Token released on the Etherum blockchain (official ERC20 Token address: 0x85558055812f19eB084B8bA327470e84Ad795b11). There will be one initial limited supply and only Tokens sold are actually minted upon purchase. Therefore, total supply will be sold Tokens (with a hard cap of 20,000,000INNBC for the pre sale and 30,000,000INNBC for the sale) plus Tokens reserved by Innovative Bioresearch. Tokens reserved by Innovative Bioresearch will be used for Token economy and are not available for sale. Pre sale starts 1 May 2018 and ends 15 June 2018, while main sale starts 16 June 2018 and ends 1 August 2018. INNBC Token emission price is 1EUR (1,23USD) per 1INNBC, corresponding to 0,0024ETH (415INNBC per 1ETH), with respect to the ETH/EUR exchange rate on 16 April 2018, when the pricing was set.

During INNBC Token sale, we will offer the following discounts

●20% discount for pre-sale (1 May 2018- 15 June 2018): 1INNBC= 0,002ETH (498INNBC per 1ETH).
●10% discount for the successive sale (16 June 2018 - 1 Aug 2018): 1INNBC= 0,0022ETH (456INNBC per 1ETH).
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

how long will this project last??

Hello. This is the timeline for our project.

https://i.imgur.com/nptCgSr.jpg

●Token pre-sale. 1 May 2018- 15 June 2018
●Token Sale. 16 June 2018 - 1 Aug 2018
●JDM Online Garage. Our online garage will be launched shortly after the Token sale, so we expect it to be ready by the beginning of August 2018.
●AIDS research. We will start contracting our partners to perform preclinical animal research on SupT1 cell infusion therapy immediately upon Token sale completion. We expect to start animal research by October 2018, and to complete it by December 2019. We expect to start human trials by mid 2020 and conclude human experimentation (Phase 1,2,3 trials) in 5-8 years. So we expect to have SupT1 cell infusion therapy commercially available by 2025-2028.
●You’re not alone app. We expect to launch the application within 3-6 months after Token sale ends, so we expect it to launch between November 2018 and February 2019.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:02:31 PM

Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.

Thank you very much for the interest in the project. This is a long term project that involves not just the blockchain implementation but our AIDS cure research as well Smiley
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

This is a type of a very successful project.
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH is a project that focuses on new healing research on HIV, cancer and regeneration research. What is the specific target market of people affected by HIV or humanitarian institutions?
what kind of community will be built?
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH is a project that focuses on new healing research on HIV, cancer and regeneration research. What is the specific target market of people affected by HIV or humanitarian institutions?
what kind of community will be built?

Thanks for your question. The target of our medical treatment is the HIV seropositive population. However, the target of our "You're not alone" app will not be just the HIV seropositive population, but anyone who is interested in the research itself and want to be part of the community and contribute to make it grow. There will be incentivations to do so. First, members who make particuparly useful posts to help other memebers will be rewarded with INNBC Tokens. Second, and most importantly, INNBC Tokens will be be spendable to access moderation roles in the forum community, and moderators will earn the 1% of the revenue generated by in app ads. So the target market is anyone who is interested in being a member of the community and earn INNBC Tokens, or being a forum moderator and earn from in app ads.

Also, INNBC Tokens will be spendable to buy classic iconic JDM cars. So anyone who is interested about cars can join the community, can earn INNBC Tokens, and then spend them on the INNBC JDM ONLINE GARAGE.

https://i.imgur.com/NGuLguR.jpg

As you can see, the target audience of our project is very broad and not limited to HIV seropositive people.

Danny185

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

Great explanation, thanks for clarifying
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

The INNBC project is the perfect solution for people with AIDS. With this project will greatly assist the medical world in finding a cure from this deadly disease
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

INNBC is a great idea to help people with this deadly disease, with a special research on AIDS and will ease the burden of AIDS sufferers
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:57:05 PM

Great explanation, thanks for clarifying

You are welcome. Please feel free to ask any other question.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

The INNBC project is the perfect solution for people with AIDS. With this project will greatly assist the medical world in finding a cure from this deadly disease

Thanks. This is our mission.
cabbage55

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:47:49 PM

Your project is exciting: biotech background is very solid and backing your currency with physical goods is appealing. I have some questions: 1) if I transfer your tokens to ETH wallet, what will be the transaction fees? 2) what else except JDM cars can I buy for the tokens? 3) when will exchange prices be available?
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:35:42 PM

Your project is exciting: biotech background is very solid and backing your currency with physical goods is appealing. I have some questions: 1) if I transfer your tokens to ETH wallet, what will be the transaction fees? 2) what else except JDM cars can I buy for the tokens? 3) when will exchange prices be available?

Hello, thanks for your positive feedback and your questions.

1)if I transfer your tokens to ETH wallet, what will be the transaction fees?

When you buy INNBC Tokens from the crowdsale page, they get immediately transferred to your ETH wallet, and in the transactions we did the gas used was 104459. The Tokens are not transferable out of your wallet until crowdsale completion and smart contract finalization, however. To fransfer INNBC Tokens to another ETH wallet, I expect the transaction cost to be about the same, so something around 100k.

2) what else except JDM cars can I buy for the tokens?

At the first stage (right after the end of the Token Sale) we will launch our INNBC JDM ONLINE GARAGE, were INNBC tokens can be spent to buy cars from a selection of high quality JDM classic cars.

At the second stage (3-6 months after ICO) we will launch the first version of our “You’re not alone” app, were INNBC Tokens can be spent to access a number of privileged features in the app ecosystem such as becoming moderator in the the social communities. The 1% of the revenue generated by in-app ads will go to community moderators as a compensation for their work.

3)when will exchange prices be available?

The thing about having the Token backed by the value of actual physical goods is that we don't expect the Token to drop much below its emission price, which is 0.0024ETH, without considering the discount at pre ICO (20%) and ICO (10%). The reason is simple. Let's say that the INNBC Token drops 50% in price. This would mean people could buy our cars for half of their real value; therefore, investors would immediately start buying Tokens to get cars for cheap, making the price of INNBC Tokens raise again.

INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:04:08 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 04:44:41 AM by INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

the project is very good

Thank you very much. We are getting a lof of interst from venture capitalists as well, who do not fall for marketing and only invest in solid projects.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:44:07 AM

Any question we are here to answer Smiley
cabbage55

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

Hello, thanks for your positive feedback and your questions.

1)if I transfer your tokens to ETH wallet, what will be the transaction fees?

When you buy INNBC Tokens from the crowdsale page, they get immediately transferred to your ETH wallet, and in the transactions we did the gas used was 104459. The Tokens are not transferable out of your wallet until crowdsale completion and smart contract finalization, however. To fransfer INNBC Tokens to another ETH wallet, I expect the transaction cost to be about the same, so something around 100k.

2) what else except JDM cars can I buy for the tokens?

At the first stage (right after the end of the Token Sale) we will launch our INNBC JDM ONLINE GARAGE, were INNBC tokens can be spent to buy cars from a selection of high quality JDM classic cars.

At the second stage (3-6 months after ICO) we will launch the first version of our “You’re not alone” app, were INNBC Tokens can be spent to access a number of privileged features in the app ecosystem such as becoming moderator in the the social communities. The 1% of the revenue generated by in-app ads will go to community moderators as a compensation for their work.

3)when will exchange prices be available?

The thing about having the Token backed by the value of actual physical goods is that we don't expect the Token to drop much below its emission price, which is 0.0024ETH, without considering the discount at pre ICO (20%) and ICO (10%). The reason is simple. Let's say that the INNBC Token drops 50% in price. This would mean people could buy our cars for half of their real value; therefore, investors would immediately start buying Tokens to get cars for cheap, making the price of INNBC Tokens raise again.

Thank you very much for the useful response. Emission price is quite good. Are JDM cars of only one model available?
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:07:33 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 01:31:44 PM by INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Thank you very much for the useful response. Emission price is quite good. Are JDM cars of only one model available?

We are focusing on the models that have the greatest market value as collector items. That is, all Nissan Skyline GTR series, so R32, 33, and 34. The R34 GTR in particular almost doubled in price during recent years. In 2014 it was possible to find mint examples for around 39K Pounds, while now you have to spend at least 60-70k pounds for an example in the same conditions. That is why these cars are such a solid investment. It's becoming increasingly difficult to source them, so they are going up in value considerably each year. And as our stock of JDM cars will appreciate, I expect INNBC Tokens to appreciate as well, as they are directly backed by the value of these cars.

Other JDM cars that we will have available are Toyota Supras, Mitsubishi Evolutions, and Subaru Imprezas.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: