Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a trader  (Read 2197 times)
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:46:02 PM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
To become a successful trader you need experience. Also you have to know graph. if you can know graph then you can be good trader.Also you need to be updated their social media like reddit,twitter. read regular update from crypto currency blog site.. Read this forum trading section to learn more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:30:46 PM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
To become a successful trader you need experience. Also you have to know graph. if you can know graph then you can be good trader.Also you need to be updated their social media like reddit,twitter. read regular update from crypto currency blog site.. Read this forum trading section to learn more

Also, if you do not know what the hell you are doing you are going to lose all your coins in there. That is why i think that you need to have some previous knowledge before trading, just like trying to trade on forex or something else.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:27:36 PM

It is good question new members who wants to earn through trading,  yes they have good option to invest in crypto world and have a great chances to earn money with small investment because crypto market is a market which you can earn up to 10x of your investment,
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

Trading is different then investing, first you should determine if you are going to trade or invest. Investing is buying and holding for years, trading is simply buying and selling to make a profit regardless or the fundamentals of a coin.

Figure out which coins you like and buy and hold them dont trade them, on the other hand find coins you think will go up in maybe a couple of months and try and trade those.

Stop losses and indicators are something you should become familiar with and remember trading has a lot of emotion involved, dont let your emotions get the best of you. Good luck

you can't come up with such great tips without you experiencing it , i tried your tips guess what, good results followed, i only trade and watch coins that has potential rising in a month ,great tips comes from great people thanks for this tips.
Theory is always totally different from practical. Trading is more about testing out ones observation and implementing the knowledge in real time. I am fully in your favor, experience counts the most for any trader. Without it, no matter how much books he has read related to the topic, his performance won’t be anyway near to his learnings. These tips are like Easy to say, difficult to do.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

Trading is different then investing, first you should determine if you are going to trade or invest. Investing is buying and holding for years, trading is simply buying and selling to make a profit regardless or the fundamentals of a coin.

Figure out which coins you like and buy and hold them dont trade them, on the other hand find coins you think will go up in maybe a couple of months and try and trade those.

Stop losses and indicators are something you should become familiar with and remember trading has a lot of emotion involved, dont let your emotions get the best of you. Good luck

you can't come up with such great tips without you experiencing it , i tried your tips guess what, good results followed, i only trade and watch coins that has potential rising in a month ,great tips comes from great people thanks for this tips.
Theory is always totally different from practical. Trading is more about testing out ones observation and implementing the knowledge in real time. I am fully in your favor, experience counts the most for any trader. Without it, no matter how much books he has read related to the topic, his performance won’t be anyway near to his learnings. These tips are like Easy to say, difficult to do.

I agree. To make your experience better, go to an exchange site like Binance which most of traders' highly favorite and then make an account there. Just monitor the altcoins and charts and navigate your way through.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

Will I just want to clarify first about trading. Trading is more risky than investing, why? Because investing, if you want to invest in any crypto coin you need to wait first at the low price if you don't want to lose your funds and wait again till the price dump up. While trading is too risky if you want to trade your token or bitcoin wait till the bitcoin price get high or your token and buy some altcoin at low price. Or go to the exchange site so you could choose what kind of coin you want to trade.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:51:11 AM

This time is very suitable for you to start trading, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are showing signs of recovery is very clear and corrected before continuing to increase prices. I believe the bitcoin price will continue to increase in the coming days may reach the $ 10000 level, you buy bitcoin at this time to be able to start trading.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:14:13 PM

Most of newbies are guessing when learning how to trade and it's not bad. Every deal you have made is experience and people who learning from past mistakes becoming big trading sharks.

tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:21:46 PM

If you want to become a trader, you need to learn: trading is hard (and profitable) but it's not gambling. You can find on youtube a lot of free videos just to understand the bases. Find an experienced trader and ask to work with him.
I agree with you that watching videos on youtube how to do trading is one of the best way to learn how to trade, and my advice is always start with a small amount, and when you are now good enough in trading, you can now start wit a big amount of money,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: