Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][PARS] Parsicoin - A Private Untraceable CryptoCurrency  (Read 32759 times)
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 02:45:49 PM

ParsiCoin has been listed on https://bisq.network/ , a Decentralized Exchange!

ParsiCoin on Tor Network :
http://parsira6m254ek3u.onion/
Remote Daemon :
parsira6m254ek3u.onion:18240

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 09:21:07 AM

From discord.
Our YouTube channel :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3owoGxw9JvSNm-gYAtya6g

Hello PasiCoin community
I think you can try to add ParsiCoin to Bitmesh exchange
https://bitmesh.com/?b22xteu8m#/scheme/vote

Welcome in Parsicoin pool -
http://pars.ms-pool.net.ua/#

Node for remote connection - pars.ms-pool.net.ua:18240
Telegram chat - https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAt-5KGknWCwVAIUmw

maximux

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:19:50 PM

sorry , but altex and maplechange are long gone , we've tried so many times , but no chances.
Altex exchange is one of the shitty exchanges I have ever seen. I lost my coins stored on Altex exchange, not only Parsicoin but others as well.
So, if the Parsicoin team can not contact them and get reply, I don't think there are someone else can do it successfully.
They made scam exit and done their works long time ago. I lost all my hope with Altex around last 6 months.

Hi guys
This coin is SHITCOIN and all exchange is fake
Parsi coin admins fake pump and dump
And all net hash in nice hash rented
These scamers from Asia and us following soon
INTERPOL following parsi coin team
Our thinking team from UAE, SYRIA,IRAQ,IRAN, ARABIAN

Find soon
parsicoin

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:54:38 AM

sorry , but altex and maplechange are long gone , we've tried so many times , but no chances.
Altex exchange is one of the shitty exchanges I have ever seen. I lost my coins stored on Altex exchange, not only Parsicoin but others as well.
So, if the Parsicoin team can not contact them and get reply, I don't think there are someone else can do it successfully.
They made scam exit and done their works long time ago. I lost all my hope with Altex around last 6 months.

Hi guys

Find soon

First of all we are not responsible for the exchanges, we do not encourage our users to hodl their coins on any exchange but their official wallets, so if they do it's on them, second there is not pump and dump from us and that's why we don't had a fancy daily volume, third in event of network problems or for the network security any POW coin needs high hashrate on their network, it's a paid for service if we rent hashrate from nicehash we didn't steal it from your dads computer and about last Part we are from Iran and anybody is welcome for any talk, we have been on Iran IRBSS blockchain conference lately, our own Exchange is almost complete plus we will be listed on Crex24 soon so if you are a competitor heads up b*tch.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 06:50:59 PM

Pars Exchange has been launched - https://parsxc.com

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:38:35 PM

Given that you fulfil the goal of launching your exchange supposedly for Q3, but that's fine at least you made it, how about your partnerships with online and local businesses? Do you have collaborations already? Did you tap potential partners that will accept your coin? Because doing so might give value to your coin.
parsicoin

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:24:05 AM

Hi guys

Find soon

First of all we are not responsible for the exchanges, we do not encourage our users to hodl their coins on any exchange but their official wallets, so if they do it's on them, second there is not pump and dump from us and that's why we don't had a fancy daily volume, third in event of network problems or for the network security any POW coin needs high hashrate on their network, it's a paid for service if we rent hashrate from nicehash we didn't steal it from your dads computer and about last Part we are from Iran and anybody is welcome for any talk, we have been on Iran IRBSS blockchain conference lately, our own Exchange is almost complete plus we will be listed on Crex24 soon so if you are a competitor heads up b*tch.

Helloooo SHITCOIN moderator 🤖
mmmmm b*tch??!!!
Not like this
Do you think you're a secret?  We've been watching you for a long time. 

If you would like to continue playing this game to expose your personal information

Mr.b*tch
🤡
Gud loock👎🏻

Do your Best xD you shit posters are funny.
parsicoin

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:30:24 AM

Given that you fulfil the goal of launching your exchange supposedly for Q3, but that's fine at least you made it, how about your partnerships with online and local businesses? Do you have collaborations already? Did you tap potential partners that will accept your coin? Because doing so might give value to your coin.
Yes we are working on it, as you said it can give value and volume to the market, we will publish the results when we accomplished any partnership.
parsicoin

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:36:24 AM

About the Pars Exchange :

address : https://parsxc.com

Market Pairs :
BTC, ETH, USDT, PARS

Supported Assets for now :
Bitcoin (BTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
ParsiCoin (PARS)
Tether (USDT) (ERC20 TOKEN)
Litecoin (LTC)
Waves (WAVES)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Dash (DASH)
Dogecoin (DOGE)
Namecoin (NMC)
Ravencoin (RVN)
Pivx (PIVX)
Monacoin (MONA)
Verge (XVG)
Peercoin (PPC)
Paccoin (PAC)

Trade Fee : 0.1% (PARS Pair : 0.05%)
maximux

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:45:21 PM

Hi guys

Find soon

mmmmm b*tch??!!!
Not like this
Do you think you're a secret?  We've been watching you for a long time.  

If you would like to continue playing this game to expose your personal information

Mr.b*tch
🤡
Gud loock👎🏻

Please open this GPS location in G maps

https://www.google.com/maps/place/35°22'38.9"N+51°36'39.2"E/@35.37747,51.610895,15z

Do you like counties shit posters?!?!

Gud loooock 👎🏻 MR. IZAK 🤡

parsicoin

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:58:57 AM

Hi guys

Find soon

mmmmm b*tch??!!!
Not like this
Do you think you're a secret?  We've been watching you for a long time.  

Mr.b*tch
🤡
Gud loock👎🏻

Please open this GPS location in G maps

https://www.google.com/maps/place/35°22'38.9"N+51°36'39.2"E/@35.37747,51.610895,15z

Do you like counties shit posters?!?!

Gud loooock 👎🏻 MR. IZAK 🤡

😂😂 Now what does that supposed to mean? Your informations are not accurate 😂
parsicoin

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:34:02 AM

Bullying and shit talk like this, spamming our discord server, poorly executed hash attacks on our network and DDOS attacks won't stop what we have started. 😉
maximux

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:33:16 PM

Bullying and shit talk like this, spamming our discord server, poorly executed hash attacks on our network and DDOS attacks won't stop what we have started. 😉

Your from iran!
Right?
Parsicoin is first Iranian coin this is your says in discord forums

In your country no crypto currency is allowed to operate In accordance with the rules of your central bank drawer and whoever invests in your project will soon lose money In your country any crypto currecy activity is prohibited even for crypto currency miners To be imprisoned.

Your country also has a sanction and exchanges all authentication and all users' accounts are blocked.

All investors lost money

Very soon

These messages are sent by anonymous disclosers

Gud loooock 👎🏻
Mr. IZAK 🤡

parsicoin

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:53:08 PM

Your from iran!
Right?

In your country no crypto currency is allowed to operate In accordance with the rules of your central bank drawer and whoever invests in your project will soon lose money In your country any crypto currecy activity is prohibited even for crypto currency miners To be imprisoned.

Your country also has a sanction and exchanges all authentication and all users' accounts are blocked.

All investors lost money

Very soon

Gud loooock 👎🏻
Mr. IZAK 🤡

according to the Central Bank of Iran https://www.cbi.ir/page/18799.aspx crypto isn't illegal, it's mining needs regulation to stop someone like you and your friends from stealing and using illegal electricity.
maximux

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:53:12 AM

Your from iran!
Right?

All investors lost money

Very soon

Gud loooock 👎🏻
Mr. IZAK 🤡

according to the Central Bank of Iran https://www.cbi.ir/page/18799.aspx crypto isn't illegal, it's mining needs regulation to stop someone like you and your friends from stealing and using illegal electricity.

in my country not need stealing and using illegal electricity 
Very cheap price and have hybrid cycle solar and atomic just $0.012 ~ $0.017 and translation this file to international formation https://www.cbi.ir/page/18799.aspx
News in coin telegraph write about any crypto currecy activity is prohibited even for crypto currency miners To be imprisoned in Iran.
And about your scamming all parsicoin net hash rented from nice hash and used in parsicoin pool same centralized bank.

You print money and spend it without restriction And you just created a currency exchange for your counterfeit currency

Parsicoin code just copy and paste at KARBO.IO COIN
mirror blocks

Gud loooock 👎🏻
Mr. IZAK 🤡

parsicoin

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:37:26 AM

Your from iran!
Right?

All investors lost money

Very soon

Gud loooock 👎🏻
Mr. IZAK 🤡

in my country not need stealing and using illegal electricity 
Very cheap price and have hybrid cycle solar and atomic just $0.012 ~ $0.017 and translation this file to international formation https://www.cbi.ir/page/18799.aspx
News in coin telegraph write about any crypto currecy activity is prohibited even for crypto currency miners To be imprisoned in Iran.
And about your scamming all parsicoin net hash rented from nice hash and used in parsicoin pool same centralized bank.

You print money and spend it without restriction And you just created a currency exchange for your counterfeit currency

Parsicoin code just copy and paste at KARBO.IO COIN
mirror blocks

Gud loooock 👎🏻
Mr. IZAK 🤡

as for home usage yes prices are cheap but not for mining, and again mining is not prohibited, about nicehash we already gave an answer, about Karbo Yes it's an opensource software we had right to use their codes as long as we re publish it with the current license, not just karbo but so many other projects are working on cryptonote, like monero, turtlecoin, etc.
parsicoin

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:54:18 PM

Pars Exchange new Listed Coins :
DeepOnion (ONION),
DigiByte (DGB),
Freicoin(FRC)
Are all available on BTC, ETH and USDT Markets.
parsicoin

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:54:10 PM

we are happy to announce our partnership with SCAVO Technologies,
ParsiCoin is now available for Trading on https://Scavo.Exchange, Scavo Token is also available on Pars Exchange on BTC, ETH, USDT Markets.
maximux

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:20:35 PM

we are happy to announce our partnership with SCAVO Technologies,
ParsiCoin is now available for Trading on https://Scavo.Exchange, Scavo Token is also available on Pars Exchange on BTC, ETH, USDT Markets.

All your partners are scammers just like you
For example
https://fcbaccount.com

Scavo🤣

Just scamers exchange listed SCAM coins

Look at the calendar Your birthday is the anniversary of the escape of the great king of Iran

Gud loooock 👎🏻
Mr. IZAK 🤡

parsicoin

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:56:05 AM

Following coins are added for voting on Pars Exchange (https://parsxc.com) :
Bytecoin (BCN)
Turtlecoin (TRTL)
2X2 (2X2)