Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:25:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

Hello, does need to pass the KYC verification for ICO investors, and if the bounty campaign participants need to pass KYC verification?

I did not see a mention of the need to undergo this procedure. Most likely, it is not necessary.
ICO Review

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

Hello, does need to pass the KYC verification for ICO investors, and if the bounty campaign participants need to pass KYC verification?

I did not see a mention of the need to undergo this procedure. Most likely, it is not necessary.
If TELLURIA need kyc verification then they will mention it in Ann thread or their website or in whitepaper. But I didn't see any information about kyc yet. 
telluria

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:15:23 AM

Too many Junior Member, Newbies and even Brand New accounts commenting this thread. This is defeating the laws of probabilities, and it means these are all fake comments by sockpuppets of the team or paid comments. Not a very good start for a project that wants to be seen as legit.

I think that the new forum participants may well be interested in this project. This is some sort of discrimination) I do not think it's worth the team to blame.

That's what we think so too, so everyone is welcome here to learn more about the project (whether new members or existing ones)
we see that calmly Smiley
telluria

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

TELLURIA look like a great project. I hope your project will conquer in future. But I'm not seeing any information about bounty campaign.. What about bounty?? When bounty campaign will start??? 

Thank you for your positive feedback. The bounty campaign will start very soon. Follow the announcement on our official channels.
How many token is allocated for public sell & how many token is allocated for bounty campaign???

5% of RAISED funds will be distributed to this bounty campaign

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3396064
Raised fund thats mean you will pay in bounty campaign btc/ETH or TELLURIA token???

In the Bounty campaign, the payout is only possible in Tela Token
SR Studio

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

You Will give 20% for transactions on your trading website???  Have any bonus for refering on TELLURIA ICO project.
telluria

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

You Will give 20% for transactions on your trading website???  Have any bonus for refering on TELLURIA ICO project.

When a new user has registered, you are awaerded with 20% of the commision for each transaction made by THIS USER.
If you mean our bounty campaign, so you can read all the conditions if you follow this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3396064
GokuIsBae

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

Too many Junior Member, Newbies and even Brand New accounts commenting this thread. This is defeating the laws of probabilities, and it means these are all fake comments by sockpuppets of the team or paid comments. Not a very good start for a project that wants to be seen as legit.

I think that the new forum participants may well be interested in this project. This is some sort of discrimination) I do not think it's worth the team to blame.

Blaming the developers of a coinjust because some people showed interest? Now that's being dumb in my opinion, well but to each his own I suppose.

Idle Apple

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

TELLURIA look like a great project. I hope your project will conquer in future. But I'm not seeing any information about bounty campaign.. What about bounty?? When bounty campaign will start??? 

Thank you for your positive feedback. The bounty campaign will start very soon. Follow the announcement on our official channels.
How many token is allocated for public sell & how many token is allocated for bounty campaign???

Raised fund thats mean you will pay in bounty campaign btc/ETH or TELLURIA token???

So basically the amount allotted to the bounty in Telluria is going to vary based on how much was invested by people and how much sold in the sale?
telluria

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

Blaming the developers of a coinjust because some people showed interest? Now that's being dumb in my opinion, well but to each his own I suppose.

Thank you for your feedback
telluria

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

So basically the amount allotted to the bounty in Telluria is going to vary based on how much was invested by people and how much sold in the sale?

Yes, that´s right
Trifecta Aegis

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

I recently participated in the project Savedroid with the German team and that project turned out to be a scum. This fact undermined my trust in German projects unfortunately (((

You have truly so high approach for German project you must grow up this is not racism. You are talking about that project which is not a scam that was bad publicity stunt which gone wrong. This kind of thought is like reacting a kid.

German projects in general are directly connected with words as "trust, reliability" and well-organized and prepared.  Of course there could be some negative examples. Maybe they used the German model in order to attract investors and in the end they were not german at all.

Technically speaking germans are known for their heavy engineering and other construction related works more than online software stuff
stasik201330

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

so many good news from dev ,i will keep watching your project , keep your hard work , thanks sir. I think telluria good project
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:19:55 PM

Member ranks are literally just the number of posts you have though? Many forum members have made it abundantly clear that ranks dont really matter

You're right in saying that the ranks are not really important, but you should not blame anyone without evidence

I think he's agreeing with you there, Moana was accusing you guys and many others of being paid campaigners just because they were newbies, so he pointed how ranks don't matter.

I had just seen a pattern which I have happened to notice with other ICOs ANNs - Maybe I have a bit to rough in my post, I agree. In fact I didn't want to raise doubts on the legitimacy of the project, which I cannot judge, but just on the "marketing approach".
telluria

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

I recently participated in the project Savedroid with the German team and that project turned out to be a scum. This fact undermined my trust in German projects unfortunately (((

You have truly so high approach for German project you must grow up this is not racism. You are talking about that project which is not a scam that was bad publicity stunt which gone wrong. This kind of thought is like reacting a kid.

German projects in general are directly connected with words as "trust, reliability" and well-organized and prepared.  Of course there could be some negative examples. Maybe they used the German model in order to attract investors and in the end they were not german at all.

Technically speaking germans are known for their heavy engineering and other construction related works more than online software stuff

We are talking about reliability. And this reliability of the Germans is manifested in everything: whether it's engineering or software
telluria

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

so many good news from dev ,i will keep watching your project , keep your hard work , thanks sir. I think telluria good project

thanks for your kind words
telluria

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

I think you are valuating your exchange at too high amount. Let's see, the cheapest price for TELA tokens is 5200 TELA per 1 ETH so if you sell all 150m tokens, you will get 28,846 ETH. And you will probably get more ETH, because not everyone will invest in first week, later the price of TELA will be higher.
28,846 ETH is 19, almost 20 million USD today.
Well, market cap of some other exchange's tokens is even more but you can't compare yourself to Binance or KuCoin at this point. Also, KuCoin gives 50% of trading fees to holders of their KCS token. And you give only discount on trading fee so if I don't trade much, this won't really help me.

Our team enters to the cryptocurrency exchange market with far-reaching plans. At this moment our programmers have developed an engine based on IMDG technology, which speed exceeds all existing ones. After the crowdsale, we plan to obtain a PSP license in Asia, as well as E-money license in Europe. 50% of the revenue from the TELA issue we put into the marketing, which is extremely important for any startup. The other 15% will remain in the reserve fund, insuring us and you in case of force majeure situations. The remaining 35% will be invested in the improvement and stability of the our exchange project. Thus, we are planning in the very near future after the launch to reach the trading amount of the largest crypto-currency exchanges and become if not the first, then one of the first at the market.

P.S
Our whitepaper - Token holder advantages. TELA tokens can be used to pay for any commissions on our platform. When you pay commission TELA token you get significant discounts:  1 year - 50 %

The project of the exchange looks promising, but I really see a problem in the user's convenience in purchasing the tokens. In fact, tokens will only provide to owners a 50% discount on future trades, which really would benefit only big traders. Moreover, since this is the only use of tokens, simple logic tells me that they cannot increase their value in time, since they don't provide any returns based on the platform success. In the best case scenario big traders can make a 2X of their investment IF they will trade big volumes on your exchange. Any other increases in price of the tokens would only be unmotivated ones, pure speculative for people ignoring what the tokens are useful for, debased from their underlying reality.

Our concept template states that 25% of Telluria's profit will be used every 4 months to buy the Tela token at the existing market price.
The redeemed tokens are burned. That should lead to an improvement in demand and an increase in the value of the Tela Token.
This process is valid until reaching 150,000,000 tokens which remain on the market.
I really like your project, but also concerns doubts about token usability.
You talking about 25% of PROFIT will be used to repurchase tokens at market price every 4 months. If profit at beginning will be ~ 0, so 25% from nothing also nothing.
Also you point "market price" of the token. But what force will keep the price of the token high?
The repurchase policy will be applied only for ICO's batch of tokens, or are also for tokens from investment fund too?

Our team is set up to begin an aggressive advertising campaign of the telluria exchange project.
Right now we started strong bounty company of our ICO and our exchange platform.
Also we will support our traders with good discounts and increase volumes of trades.
And we have many other methods of attracting a large number of traders
So in this case we will reach the profit from the beginning of the second month for sure.
As you can see above the price of TELA tokens will grow up fast with our efforts.
We will purchase ICO tokens which will be put up for sale at market price.

Shuvrofpro

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

The idea is really cool! I am glad to take part in TELLURIA. This project is very good and will become even better in the future and it also Very interesting.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

If TELLURIA need kyc verification then they will mention it in Ann thread or their website or in whitepaper. But I didn't see any information about kyc yet.  
No, it's not like this!
Just this week, KNOWLEDGE and XTRA (BitcoinHomework), they at the last week of ICO told all participants that they needed to perform KYC verification, which caused people's accusations because they didn't told this rule beforehand.
So,I remind everyone to clarify all rules before participating in any project.There is no reply from dev yet.

telluria

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:01:32 PM

The idea is really cool! I am glad to take part in TELLURIA. This project is very good and will become even better in the future and it also Very interesting.

Thank you for these kind words ... we will keep the bar high
ICOquora.org
Copper Member

Activity: 123

Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

TELLURIA really a very interesting project. What about coinmarketcap?  When it will be listed in coinmarketcap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: