Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Exchange to use?  (Read 967 times)
electrobit (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:47:26 AM
Merited by gentlemand (1), SamaelDNM (1)

Hi guys, due too much people is starting in this world of trading. Some are coming from the forex world to the crypto world. There are 4 questions you can answer in order to help those newbies in to choose the best Exchange to trade.  Wink

Take in account there are more than 10k exchanges in the market according CoinMarketCap and continue growing up.  Cool

Personally I like Binance and Bittrex, they offer you security and low costs in transactions fees.

What Exchange do you use and why?
What Exchange would you recommend and why?
Any complain about some exchange?
Any Exchange has give you problems or difficulty with to withdraw your money?

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
familyearthlings

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:48:30 AM

very interesting  Wink
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

I am not an trader so I hardly uses exchanges to sell the altcoins,I always uses LBC for selling the bitcoin for a while because where we can get the best offer than in the exchanges
As you said Binance,Bitterex and in addition to that Poloniex there are the best and reputed exchanges for to use in my opinion but there are lots of othe exchanges are also available.
Each and evey exchange have the complaint of poor support from them when there is an issue  in withdrawing funds or complaints over the receiving funds to the exchange wallet,it takes so long to get a response from them.
I never faced any issues with any exchanges because I am hardly using the exchanges,becuase I am seeing crypto as future money not an trading material.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

I use several of exchanges but binance is the best for me there are few reasons, I think it is really safe and even they are hacked, they will probably pay the funds lost to customers.
cryptowisser

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

Hi guys, due too much people is starting in this world of trading. Some are coming from the forex world to the crypto world. There are 4 questions you can answer in order to help those newbies in to choose the best Exchange to trade.  Wink

Take in account there are more than 10k exchanges in the market according CoinMarketCap and continue growing up.  Cool

Personally I like Binance and Bittrex, they offer you security and low costs in transactions fees.

Hi electrobit,

Happy to see you ask these questions! We have created a service dedicated to helping you to choose the right exchange, available here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchanges/

The tool at our page doesn't answer your questions on complaints or difficulties withdrawing explicitly, but we hope that the community has factored those things in when giving ratings to the exchanges at the page. We would generally recommend the exchanges with the highest rating at our page.

Good luck in your search!

All the best,
Cryptowisser
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

Since 3 years in crypto market i was used many exchange, first exchange that i used is poloniex and Bittrex and until now these exchange still good. But because they slow in customer support and they dont add new potential coins, some trader was move to the others exchange. And the most popular and the biggest exchange according to daily volume transaction is Binance. Others good exchange that i used it is Huobi and gate.io.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
FreeOxen

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

While there are the more well known exchanges, ultimately what exchange you use might be determined by what coin is listed on where. You can't do much about that.

Any complain about some exchange? Stocks Exchange is slow with deposits I have found.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

Mostly I use Bittrex exchange because I got a fully verified account with them and never had any issues until now. For some new tokens, I used Kucoin and hitbtc exchanges.

I recommend if you can avoid hitbtc exchange because they got a lot of issues like deposit delay, withdrawal delay, coins missing and absolutely no response from their support team. I used them sometimes because some of the coins only available on this site so no choice and took a risk to trade my coins and received only after a few days.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

Kucoin exchange is my favourite exchange right now. I like the way I deposit my funds in kucoin, very smoothly transaction and there is a 2FA that will help us to protect our keys privately. But I want to raise the question that kucoin's withdrawal fees is 0.002 BTC, isn't it? I used kucoin last week only because there is a coin that I only found in kucoin and I love it.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

There are so many different good exchanges where you can trade your bitcoins, altcoins, or even your tokens. Use those exchanges where your tokens that you are holding are listed with. That's the reason why most traders have so many accounts in different exchanges because sometimes their tokens are listed in other markets.
BaTMaN_07

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

binance is my first exchange that I use. Still the best for me. It was easy to sign up, and the other KYC procedures. Very easy to use also.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

I am using Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex. Poloniex sometime have problem in transaction speed and displaying recaptcha.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

I am using liqui, poloniex, binance, tidex, cryptopia and waves dex and forkdelta. But I only hold my coins on poloniex, binance and liqui. On other exchanges after trading I withdraw them.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:22:40 PM

- I mostly trade these days on binance but poloniex, bittrex are also good choice for newbie.
- Bittrex has very low withdrawal limit, poloniex has poor support. You should avoid using yobit like unregistered exchange platform.
- Not till now, I am also quite lucky to not have any coins in bitfinex during hack and same with bitgrail. Both of them got hacked before so you should always use multiple trading platform if you going to use it also as your altcoin wallet.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

My peg is always with poloniex... for the past years it hasn't failed me my any means. The transactions are smooth, the GUIs are very user friendly, the withdraw/deposit is also user friendly (with matching precautions before they let you execute a transfer), and most of all I haven't experienced any hack at all.

I also enjoy it's lending feature.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

I am using liqui, poloniex, binance, tidex, cryptopia and waves dex and forkdelta. But I only hold my coins on poloniex, binance and liqui. On other exchanges after trading I withdraw them.
When did you recently used liqui exchange bro,because recently many peoples were complaining that liqui exchange went scam and the funds can't be accessed by the users,if you didn't use it recently make sure you check your funds in the exchange.And in any exchange if you are not intend to trade that coin in near future move to an wallet to keep it safe.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

I used idex.market and bancor. Why ? Because both exchange decentralised and i am enough with centralised exchange like cryptsy and mtgox.
I would recomended idex.market and bancor because of decentralised exchanger. I would recomended centralised exchange only binance and bittrex.
Maksimus ZH

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

For market trading - Binance, KuCoin, Tidex. Because it is a centralized exchange. Good protection
I recommend Binance, KuCoin, Tidex, Poloniex. Because it is a centralized exchange, and Good protection.
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

I use Kucoin and Binance because of high liquidity and because of recently are more active listing new token from ICOs.

I recommed ones I use but also dex forkdelta and etherdelta, useful if you want delete fees.
investCo

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

To not to puzzle over such questions, you could also try the project like www.holdvest.com which always search the best price among several connected exchanges. It’s already fully functional and has integrated portfolio managment functionality.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: