Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:44:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Exchange to use?  (Read 971 times)
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

I always use a variety of exchange places but I prefer to use a market that has a very high trading volume for now the highest daily trading volume is binance therefore I choose binance, for a place to profit there very quickly because of the factor of very fast price movements .
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

I like dealing in Binance, I like to trade in this place because of low cost and very convenient. There are lots of exchanges to trade, depending on your preference.

SellBuyAcc

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

Actually we have here a local exchange online which really help us in every local consumers.
I guess it is better to use the local exchange so in case of any circumstances it is easy for both party to take it.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

I choose bittrex, binance, cryptopia, and poloniex although I see that many of us have a problem with poloniex, I still trying to search my profit in that sites. I think every exchange has positive and negative and every trader doesn't have the same experience and some of us can make a big profit in one exchanges, the other can make their profit also in other exchanges. so no matter where we trade, as long as we can make a big profit, then it's enough for us and maybe we can try to search the other profit in the other exchanges.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

Kucoin, cryptopia, yobit, bittrex. These are the exchanges i know and use. I'm new to yobit and kucoin but i really like them!
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

Hi guys, due too much people is starting in this world of trading. Some are coming from the forex world to the crypto world. There are 4 questions you can answer in order to help those newbies in to choose the best Exchange to trade.  Wink

Take in account there are more than 10k exchanges in the market according CoinMarketCap and continue growing up.  Cool

Personally I like Binance and Bittrex, they offer you security and low costs in transactions fees.

What Exchange do you use and why?
What Exchange would you recommend and why?
Any complain about some exchange?
Any Exchange has give you problems or difficulty with to withdraw your money?

I like bittrex exchange. Bittrex is better than other exchange service. It is easier for you to navigate and the bittrex design is easier on the eye.  I did traded on many major  sites like Poloniex, Binance . but I still think Bittrex is good for trading.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

I am satisfied in Binance's service,
why Binance?
✓ low fees
✓ great daily trading volume
✓safe

Register to Binance now,
https://www.binance.com/

nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

I think a very good exchange place is a place of exchange that has a very high daily trading volume because if you have a very high trading volume you can benefit from utilizing very fast price movements, and for now the most high volume every day there is only in binance.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

Same as the others, my favorite exchanges are Bittrex, other option i put trading on Indodax and Poloniex.
I wouldn't recommended any exchanges, because different exchanges has advantages and lack of point from fees, support, etc.
I will avoid put my asset to do trading on Yobit and HitBtc, many complains about them, so better not to joined or regret later.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

Kucoin, cryptopia, yobit, bittrex. These are the exchanges i know and use. I'm new to yobit and kucoin but i really like them!

Please don't recommend yobit. How good on your opinion exchange where you can play dice and buy fake BNB and GRAM? Kucoin is good but volumes there are low in comparison with bittrex, binance, okex, hitbtc etc...

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:43:39 PM

Please don't recommend yobit. How good on your opinion exchange where you can play dice and buy fake BNB and GRAM? Kucoin is good but volumes there are low in comparison with bittrex, binance, okex, hitbtc etc...
bittrex, binance, okex, kucoin, hitbtc, etc has always been a good choice to become a trusted market. I always do the exchange there from altcoin to bitcoin or eth. well, i never use yobit, and i also heard a bit of negative issue about yobit.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:01:38 PM

Hi guys, due too much people is starting in this world of trading. Some are coming from the forex world to the crypto world. There are 4 questions you can answer in order to help those newbies in to choose the best Exchange to trade.  Wink

Take in account there are more than 10k exchanges in the market according CoinMarketCap and continue growing up.  Cool

Personally I like Binance and Bittrex, they offer you security and low costs in transactions fees.

You should to use Binance or Bittrex, that exchanges are more easy to use. But, sometime you have to use others. So, if you need any coin, but it is not be on exchange and you need to use same exchange.
aimman

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

For now I’m using several exchanges, but my favorite is Binance. In case if your aim is to know about exchanges as much as you can, it’s better to check some info by yourself, so you’ll be able to see its pros and cons from your own point of view.
I really can’t determine one main reason why I like Binance, because there are several, actually. This exchange has quite affordable fees and high liquidity, but there are more - (https://www.katiewager.org/binance-review). As for complaints and disadvantages of exchanges: personally I never faced significant problems with any exchange, except some problems with 2fa authorization, but it was nothing I can’t handle (my trading experience includes cex.io, binance and kraken).
What I dislike in Binance is that they have myriads of unknown tokens, which sometimes can be confusing. Are there so many people buying into them?
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

for my own bittrex and binance is still one of the good exchange and has a high selling point, now in addition to both exchanges there are still hitbtc, cryptopia and others. every exchange offers advantages and disadvantages so that's an option

tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

I mainly use Bittrex, Binance and Kucoin and I recommend these 3 exchanges. So far, I don’t have any problems trading and withdrawing my coins.

I would say avoid HitBTC as the withdrawal fees is too high. After many feedbacks from community, there aren’t any changes.

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

I think Binance is the best cryptocurrency exchange, it is a Chinese exchange with a focus on the Chinese market. It is a popular exchange with its huge number of investors, its investors have grown sharply over the past six months, its fees is also quite low, if you use its BNB coin. Bittrex is also good, but it has been having some issues recently.
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

I think it depends  on your funds and your wish. Because now we have a lot of exchanges and some of them really good! For example
The biggest one is Binance- because simple and huge exchanges every day, easy and safe
I like decentralize exchanges (DEX exchanges in general) so for now  IDEX the best one from DEX platforms
If you have rare coins or ETH based ERC-20 tokens - Etherdelta- is your way, but be careful they hate people but sometimes some alctoins you can sell only there
Cryptopia - they like poeple, but in some way... Anyway some alctoins you can sell only there. Remeber this is not DEX exchange
If you like crazy asian traders you're welcome - OKEX - huge trades every day . I think the second one after binance

Also I have not so good exparience with some exchanges like - Poloniex, HitBTC. Try not to trade there - Yobit. That's the rule don't trade on Yobit
arazi07

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:13:08 AM

I trade using binance and indodax because they have good security, low cost for transaction fee, safe and easy to use to deposit or withdraw my money  Grin
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

I think the best exchange place for now is binance because in binore exchanges have a very high trading volume that makes the movement of coin is very fast and you can take advantage of those moments to be able to benefit.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

As you said there are more than 10k exchanges, but you should be really careful. I've read a lot before I started trading.
I used some of the most known and reputed exchanges, demanding security first of all. Personally, I like cex and kraken most. They are both very good in their way. Just choose what's more suitable for you. IMO, cex is better for beginners. I was completely bewildered using Kraken at the first time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: