Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Exchange to use?  (Read 967 times)
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

I do follow the project and based on the project i trade on the exchange. Most of the top coins will be listed on the top exchanges like, bittrex, binance, poloniex, as these are the reputed exchanges and it is a little difficult for the coin to be listed here. And these days most of the coins are listing on Hitbtc, Kucoin and other exchanges. You can follow coinmarketcap for exchanges based on the volume and trade it accordingly. For every good exchange the major advantage is volume. So please choose an exchange which has good volume to trade in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Huy Mai

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

Binance
- Big volumn
- UI friendly
- Excellent app

Kukoin
- Mobile app
- Potential coins

Coinexchange
- Potential coins

Bittrex
- Low volumn
- UI is not friendly
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

I used to use the binance exchange place and I chose the place of exchange because I saw there has a very fast trading volume that makes the coin there will be very fast movement up and down, so if you can take advantage of such moments then you can get a lot of profit.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

At present, binance is the best exchange and it has been the best for some time. It has a very high volume of trade and its fees are also very low. Bittrex was also good, but it has closed new user registration for some time.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

It depends where gonna be my bounty token will be listed or can able to trade and I already used like kukoin, Qryptos, binance, bancor network and More. For me, the best exchanges that I've ever tried was binance because theirs high volume and friendly exchange, advisable for those newbies.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

there are too many exchanges right now that we can use to trade but we still choose one or two exchange to trade because it will easy to manage the coins in every exchange that we have. and if we decide to use more than three exchange, make sure that you have the ability to manage the time of your trade and not confuse if there is any different price in every exchange especially if, in the one exchange, the price is increased in one second. I still use poloniex, bittrex, binance for daily trade and another exchange weekly trade

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
xpency

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

To be sincere, I prefer centralized exchanges for trading that is mostly why i use Bittrex, Kucoin, and Binance are also great because Binance has  a lot of altoins.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

After the scandal and gossips about tether, i try to avoid exchanges, that support tether. I believe, that the most trustworthy exchanges are Japanese, because their customers are insured.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:47:42 PM

Binance is the most famous and widely used exchange with high volume and transparent coin to trade
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

Transfer from stock exchange to the stock exchange was carried out with Bittrex on Binance carried out using the BAT token. Bittrex on the output in the token BAT takes only 6 BAT. It was cheaper than translating in the same LTC. The transfer occurred quickly enough, confirmation of 30 transactions took about 3-5 minutes.

kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:20:00 PM

I recommendation binance exchange because high volume and user interface very friendly.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:20:58 AM

I use a lot of exchange but most often is POLONIEX and BITTREX, why? because both the exchange is very well used for tranding because the movement of the price is quite fast.

I suggest the exchange bittrex because the security there is very tight so you can feel comfortable because your assets are safe in the bittrex there
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:40:50 AM

At present, binance is the best exchange and it has been the best for some time. It has a very high volume of trade and its fees are also very low. Bittrex was also good, but it has closed new user registration for some time.
It looks like a lot of people prefer binance. yeah I agree with that. for bittrex they are good too but they close the new user
registration, for poloniex have big marketcap but there are often many withdraw and deposit problems. for now i prefer binance
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

there is a chinese exchange that his fee is not too big and have started a lot of coins that are there, just check it www.coinbene.com
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:28:10 AM

I use binance exchange is the best for me there are few reasons, I think it is really safe and even they are hacked, they will probably pay the funds lost to customers
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

Hi guys, due too much people is starting in this world of trading. Some are coming from the forex world to the crypto world. There are 4 questions you can answer in order to help those newbies in to choose the best Exchange to trade.  Wink

Take in account there are more than 10k exchanges in the market according CoinMarketCap and continue growing up.  Cool

Personally I like Binance and Bittrex, they offer you security and low costs in transactions fees.

What Exchange do you use and why?
What Exchange would you recommend and why?
Any complain about some exchange?
Any Exchange has give you problems or difficulty with to withdraw your money?

I am using poloniex and binance. because it has a very user-friendly user interface which the newbies can easily understand the things that are on the exchange and they will not have any problem of using it since the instructions and the things that you will be seeing on the exchange is self-explanatory.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:51:34 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 01:03:36 PM by crazycatwoman03

there are too many exchanges right now that we can use to trade but we still choose one or two exchange to trade because it will easy to manage the coins in every exchange that we have. and if we decide to use more than three exchange, make sure that you have the ability to manage the time of your trade and not confuse if there is any different price in every exchange especially if, in the one exchange, the price is increased in one second. I still use poloniex, bittrex, binance for daily trade and another exchange weekly trade
Those three, Binance, Poloniex and Bittrex are very popular exchanges for both long time traders and newbie traders. They have friendly user environment and I guess that traders can really easily find their way here. There are so many exchanges but of course a trader will use the site which he is comfortable with. It is very important for a trader to know the environment he is using, customer support and of course the security are also the things that we traders must pay attention to when looking for an exchanges to be used.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

Interesting!I  Haven't try  any exchanges  yet  but  there are  few  exchanges  I know that is most  recommended  here  in BTT and I think these are the  most  used  and Best  Crypto  Exchanges. I'm not  sure if  they can transact  both    buy and sell .

1. Binance
2. kukoin
3. Bitrex
4. Poloniex
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

Best centralized exchanges with real-time trading and high transaction throughput according my experience: Bittrex and Binance.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

Hi guys, due too much people is starting in this world of trading. Some are coming from the forex world to the crypto world. There are 4 questions you can answer in order to help those newbies in to choose the best Exchange to trade.  Wink

Take in account there are more than 10k exchanges in the market according CoinMarketCap and continue growing up.  Cool

Personally I like Binance and Bittrex, they offer you security and low costs in transactions fees.

What Exchange do you use and why?
What Exchange would you recommend and why?
Any complain about some exchange?
Any Exchange has give you problems or difficulty with to withdraw your money?

In my own opinion, the best exchanger today is kucoin because for a very long time, this exchanger did not get any issue while etherdelta and binance already have problems that occur in their market before and it decreases the popularity of their market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: