Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Exchange to use?  (Read 969 times)
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

Interesting!I  Haven't try  any exchanges  yet  but  there are  few  exchanges  I know that is most  recommended  here  in BTT and I think these are the  most  used  and Best  Crypto  Exchanges. I'm not  sure if  they can transact  both    buy and sell .

1. Binance
2. kukoin
3. Bitrex
4. Poloniex
Binance and kucoin are the two exchanger I've used beside idex and forkdeltha. Bitrex and poloniex, I am not so familiar so I don't have any idea yet related those two exchangers.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

I'm prefer decentralized exchanges: IDEX and ForkDelta. Also I use centralized exchanges with low comission and fast withdraw: Kucoin, HitBTC, Huobi
trutel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:58:46 AM

For current exchange i use coss.io. The reason is because there is free entry fees and exit fees. So far there is still no complain for exchange that I use for trading.
Diablomania

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

Well it obviously depends on what you are looking for, but for me, Binance and Kucoin are the best exchanges out there, the interface is good enough for me and it really works very well

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

Interesting!I  Haven't try  any exchanges  yet  but  there are  few  exchanges  I know that is most  recommended  here  in BTT and I think these are the  most  used  and Best  Crypto  Exchanges. I'm not  sure if  they can transact  both    buy and sell .

1. Binance
2. kukoin
3. Bitrex
4. Poloniex
Binance and kucoin are the two exchanger I've used beside idex and forkdeltha. Bitrex and poloniex, I am not so familiar so I don't have any idea yet related those two exchangers.
Currently, Bittrex and Poloniex are having a lot of problems so in the recent time many investors are moving to Binance and Kucoin. These are two very large Exchange trades, low transaction fees, good security and an easy-to-use interface. I also regularly trade on Binance and Kucoin 2 exchanges.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:51:46 AM

I'm prefer decentralized exchanges: IDEX and ForkDelta. Also I use centralized exchanges with low comission and fast withdraw: Kucoin, HitBTC, Huobi
Transactions in decentralized locations are risky, and may cost us money, they do not guarantee us that they will keep us financially secure from being attacked by hackers. So I recommend you trade in Binance, where there are very cheap and good transaction fees.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
hoavantathan

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

i use Binance, HitBTC and kucoin
i recommend Binance because it's a big and safe exchange. Sometimes i use kucoin because some altcoins can not go on big exchange and the fee of kucoin is less than them.
i complain Octaex because of scam. i have vinchain coins and admin list on Octaex. So i send my coins to Octaex then lost my coins.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

Well it obviously depends on what you are looking for, but for me, Binance and Kucoin are the best exchanges out there, the interface is good enough for me and it really works very well

Me too, I often trade on Binance and Kucoin because it meets my exchange needs. Binance and Kucoin have high transaction volume, good security and low transaction fees, easy to use interface for newbies. These things help Binance and Kucoin are receiving great support from investors.

therwtonn

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

Binance is the most famous and widely used exchange with high volume and transparent coin to trade
There are many exchanges available in my country and there services are also good. Locally I often use Pay exchanger for my trading. It is the most authentic and reliable exchange if my country. Another benefit of this exchange is this it also provide updates about the best coin due to which investment decision is easy. Everyone is using available exchange in his country.
Holylambo

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

Best centralized exchanges with real-time trading and high transaction throughput according my experience: Bittrex and Binance.
Both exchanges quite good, but they don’t have any useful orders. That's why bitmex and bitfinex are the best from my point of view.
Karakas

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:54:59 PM

I usually trade in binance and kucoin. instead it has a good experience for me I choose an exchange that already has a good track record and has a large volume. I think big exchange is safer
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:30:09 PM

There are many exchange site in crypto currency they are all good but some exchange volume high like binance,cryptopia,kucoin,coin exchange etc you can use it
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

Binance is the most famous and widely used exchange with high volume and transparent coin to trade
No doubt those Japanese exchanges are most reliable but the problem is service availability in your country. I will use the one who give services in my country. There are thousands of exchanges in the world but everyone is not available in every country. I mostly use Okpay for my transactions. It is reliable and fast. The fee is also very reasonable.  

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
davidsmq

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

I usually use bitter for the daily exchange platforms for the reason that it is least vulnerable among all in the case when it comes to cyber attacks and also the rate of the currencies does not change at a very quick pace so it gives me time to make decisions.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:34:01 PM

Hi guys, due too much people is starting in this world of trading. Some are coming from the forex world to the crypto world. There are 4 questions you can answer in order to help those newbies in to choose the best Exchange to trade.  Wink

Take in account there are more than 10k exchanges in the market according CoinMarketCap and continue growing up.  Cool

Personally I like Binance and Bittrex, they offer you security and low costs in transactions fees.

What Exchange do you use and why?
What Exchange would you recommend and why?
Any complain about some exchange?
Any Exchange has give you problems or difficulty with to withdraw your money?

First of all you should allways use phone authenticator before you log in, second make sure you have a ledger and you store your coins on your ledger after your done trading.
Now going into your questions, I would recommend Binance for the major coins to trade because of the high volume, great customer support, not lagging when coins are pumping(stupid Bittrex) and Kucoin for low marketcap gems.
I would never use Bittrex if you can buy coins elsewhere, poor customer support, lagging when volume is getting higher and uncertainty with forks.

dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

I usually use bitter for the daily exchange platforms for the reason that it is least vulnerable among all in the case when it comes to cyber attacks and also the rate of the currencies does not change at a very quick pace so it gives me time to make decisions.
Well I never ever used it but what I have got from here about Bittrex, it is basically a fantastic exchange that provides so many helping hands to the users. Here, when you read the reviews about it, really it seems so happy that there is something loyal and lethal that can be helpful to you in this game of blindness. You can research it for your interest and objectives and then join.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
GabrielPankhurst

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

they offer you security and low costs in transactions fees.
AdamRolland

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:50:13 AM

Any complain about some exchange? Stocks Exchange is slow with deposits I have found.
MirzaofDaska

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

currently i am using gate.io exchanges and it is going well with me
EugeneReigns

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

I would recommend using Binance exchange. I am using it myself and very satisfied. It is secure, easy to use and navigate, has all the necessary trading tools, a lot of level of security, very responsive support service. Never had any problems with it, nor any problems with deposits or withdrawal. It provides the lowest trading fees at the market: only 0.1% or 0.05% if you pay it in BNB coins.
At the same time, I would also recommend using Bittrex and Huobi.
Never use Exrates, there are no real trades there only bots. IDAX doesn't give the opportunity to withdraw your funds. Actually, you can withdraw them but first you should activate 2-FA but you can't do that because it always shows some error. The same story with binding your cell phone number.
So, make sure you use only reliable top exchanges.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: