Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are there so many assholes in ICO industry?  (Read 495 times)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

This is a life law, because the world can not consist only of normal people, there will still be those who will cash in on ordinary people who are ready to earn honestly. This is life and she is like that.
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

it's all because they want to get a lot of money easily without seeing the risk they receive. and this year there are so many ICO scams that hurt many investors out there.
Privatoria

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

I think that scammers will have a huge impact on crypto, as long as there is an opportunity to make huge profits, much greater than other activities. When cryptoworld become more stable, there will be fewer scammers.
swftlu

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

I think this is a disaster for money, because there are always some bastards who use ico as a tool to swindle money, so we must do a lot of research and analysis before investing to prevent being deceived.
DeleikesiL

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

Due to the lack of supervision by the ICO, there are many scammers here. They can use ICO to swindle to avoid legal risks, which is an urgent problem for the government. But I believe that this phenomenon will become less and less in the future. The quality ICO will be legally issued, and the scammer will be expelled.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

It's all about the money. And it's not just the ICO world that we see greedy people in. They are everywhere, in every industry.

lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

Due to the lack of supervision by the ICO, there are many scammers here. They can use ICO to swindle to avoid legal risks, which is an urgent problem for the government. But I believe that this phenomenon will become less and less in the future. The quality ICO will be legally issued, and the scammer will be expelled.

From mid to late 2017, many of the fraudulent ICOs have emerged; they appear due to the fact that many investors lack the knowledge that just buying token from ICO is going to make a profit from it. Now that ICO is no longer as hot anymore, but the scammers are still there with more sophisticated tricks
Bawang

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

I think it is because they look highly of themselves  as if they are the Lord of Cryptocurrency and get much affected about the happenings in the ICO. These kind of people, for me I think, are normal. it is not only here that you got to meet assholes, but they are everywhere. In addition, it really depends on us if we're going to get affected with those kind of people. If they are assholes, then they are. What we really can control is how we react to them, and that what makes us more highly than them. In crypto world, these kind of people are what we can call greedy and blinded by money people. Again, they are just being them and I think it is just normal.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

Everyone wants to earn free money. This is the reason
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:07:14 AM

One word answer: Money! 
Well said, there are assholes and therefore whatever they do (e.g. ICOs) is a scam. Unfortunately they are trashing and holding people back from exploring this new technology and the power crypto could bring to most societies. As anything else that has happened, through mistakes mankind will learn. The rough way. 
Also a lot of anxiety is revealed by those who trash it on social media channels. It takes a lot of uncertainty in your life to talk non sense about something you don’t own or know about. 
Thank you for your thoughts. Much appreciated.

Yeah there's always people like that they raised fun in an easy way, even in every other business all we have to do is to be familiar in what is going on in crypto community and be aware always to find legitimate ICOS and high credible support groups to make projects completely successful.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:30:05 PM

I think that is because they are making way too much money. I know that at some point you must have heard people talking about how money tends to change people for the worse and most of the time that is true. It is what we are seeing now in the ICO industry. People with too much money thinking that they are better than everyone else so they treat others terribly. It is so sad.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

From mid to late 2017, many of the fraudulent ICOs have emerged; they appear due to the fact that many investors lack the knowledge that just buying token from ICO is going to make a profit from it. Now that ICO is no longer as hot anymore, but the scammers are still there with more sophisticated tricks

Well the people who thoughtlessly invest in these icos are partly to blame also why scammers thrived last year to recently. People who easily got attracted to easy quick money not thinking that if something is too good to be true, then it probably is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

Because there’s one born every minute, suckers. The world is teeming with gullible people and the assholes know it. The ICO industry is a target rich environment.  Undecided

BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:09:26 PM

Because the rumors and the news that ICO bring a lot of money (it was in December-January 2017-2018), people have suffered in the ICO a lot of money without thinking about what they are investing. This began to appear a lot of scams that raise money for ICO and projects never come to life. So it was always where the money there scammers and you will not get away from it, just have to think about what projects to invest their savings.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

Well, scammers always looking where money is. So if you see many scammers in the crypto industry and especially in ICOs that means there is money and we are in the right place as well.
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:35:42 AM

In my opinion, the situation is complicated. But it's too early to panic. I think everything will fall into place. But this requires our time and patience. Strongly recently, attacks on ICO. It is very unfortunate that it is normally not possible to work. Will wait.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

It's all about money, and most likely in human greed, because almost always there is no desire to do anything and quickly get the money!
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

In my opinion, the situation is complicated. But it's too early to panic. I think everything will fall into place. But this requires our time and patience. Strongly recently, attacks on ICO. It is very unfortunate that it is normally not possible to work. Will wait.
Many people want to make a lot of money conveniently and quickly. ICO provides them with a good channel. Because there is no supervision by the legal department, these fraudsters can arbitrarily create false ICOs for fraud!
LegitizeDrops
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

Yes indeed, there are many assholes in ICO industry. This is undeniable. This phenomenon is because of their will to earn money for their own purpose. There are many people chatting in the telegram pretending to be an agent of a company or an organization offering a promotional service. Though their approach is obviously an act of idiocy.

● LEGITIZE DROPS ●
►CAMPAIGN & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FIRM◄
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

Many people want to make a lot of money, so there are many ways of defending humanity to achieve their goal of making a lot of money, so in my opinion those who have done so should not, and will result in retribution later

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: