Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:34:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it rewarding to be a bounty hunter?  (Read 3158 times)
extict12 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

Read and understand all rules on this forum first.
Don't join on this forum if you are thinking to make/earn some money through bounty
Vizzoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

Nah.. I don't see something strange about doing bounty.
You need to choose normal ICOs and to really DO them not just skip
Money that you receive, of course, depends on a how much projects do you have
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?

I choose Airdrop when it comes to ease but when you want quantity and value I will do bounty. When you are doing airdrop, an equal quantity for the participants will be awarded which is a less percentage to value of the whole supply of the token or coins. While when you do bounty you can earn much bigger amount with a greater value that what you earned from airdrop. It's easy to explain. Will you give a much bigger thing as award to the person who does more on bounty than the person who just set and wait for award in airdrop? Simple answer is NO. It's a big no. You should do something big to earn big and small for something small. But for those who already popular and influential don't need much more effort to promote to let someone to follow them. So for me I will choose bounty. I want big award.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

When going learn things more than out of the ordinary bounties are there because speaking for the heart the true answer for me its more fun to LEARN and I am shy to say because when I will say this the possible things you guys say when in joining bounties it good to earn here nothing to hide about here. I would say that the rewarding thing is when a bounty hunter you can just use your effort and money not like airdrop its like freebies for me
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

Now a lot of active and new ICO, it is worthwhile to understand that most either do not collect the necessary amount of money, or simply are scammers. Therefore, it is necessary to choose participation in the bounty very carefully and wisely.

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

You want to have experience for being a bounty hunter? if you started out as an airdropper and you think that's enough for you then you must stay with it.

I doubt it that you can join any bounty since you are still a newbie. Try to gain some merits by helping the community and posting with quality.

But if you can't there are some other ways for you  to join a bounty, like translating, blog making, etc.

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

Better to do both, you can join as many airdrops as you want.
you can join different social media campaign as long as you can.
but you can have 1 single signature camp with your account.
btw, this bounty can give me more than enough of my needs, financially.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
keskass

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

for me this is a safe way to collect coins rather than having to spend money to buy crypto assets if there is an ICO.
if we are serious the gift is also fantastic
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

If you compare the airdrop with bounty, it will result more if you work on bounty. Because bounty means we work as people who participate in promoting their project and we will get paid after bounty ends. And usually, its value is bigger than airdrop. So according to equally more favorable following bounty than airdrop. Airdrop only get free which value is usually small.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

It is very rewarding to be a bounty hunter, however it will require you to learn more about the crypto industry because it would benefit you because you can provide answers to the topics that you would need to reply to or topics that you would need to create as it would make a good content to read for other members and it will be a merit to the ICO that you are representing.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:48:23 PM

Doesn't bounty hunter and participating in airdrop campaigns mean the same things? You are a bounty hunter most definitely if you are participating in any kind of bounty including airdrop. To answer your question, yes it is more rewarding to actually participate in campaigns like twitter, signature, facebook, translation. They would definitely pay you more than a simple airdrop campaign.
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

doing both will be better and the results are also good if every gift you follow is successful and they will definitely pay if in every rule you are able to carry out properly, as a bounty hunter of course you want a good result for the future
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:06:29 PM

for me yes . as a bounty hunter you can learn more and more . from zero to 100 % learning more on read the whitepaper roadmaps, the oppurtunities of companies . you learn how to communicate other people using this org.
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

don't expect with result when we participate with a project,but doing all the rules and processes and then we will enjoy it when the project completed and result of bounty is bonusses

CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:43:31 PM

It depends on what you consider rewarding. You can earn some money with bounties and if you work hard (lots of bounties) you might even get a nice amount.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

Airdrops does not give a lot, however other bounties are worth tracking. My favourite is signature bounty, where you have to be active on the forum. But if you prefer, you can do translations, or social media bounties.
And I'd say if you can get a good ICO with real product behind it, it surely worth the struggles.
Card

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:49:45 PM

I think both are very good, but I prefer bounty than airdrop. although it takes time and hard work but the results you get quite large than the airdrop.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:24:01 PM

You want to have experience for being a bounty hunter? if you started out as an airdropper and you think that's enough for you then you must stay with it.

I doubt it that you can join any bounty since you are still a newbie. Try to gain some merits by helping the community and posting with quality.

But if you can't there are some other ways for you  to join a bounty, like translating, blog making, etc.

Presuming that op is already looking for an alternative income then it turns out that airdrops doesnt really give him enough money which is the truth on this case because most of all airdropped coins are just total trash or doesnt hit up exchanges.Joining up bounty campaign is possible with newbies but only to the point on social media campaign like twitter or either translations.
I would say bounty hunting is much more worth that on joining airdrops alone by the way you can have both and theres no need to choose up.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:53:35 AM

Depends on the number of friends in social networks, readers in the blog, viewers in v.blog and knowledge of languages. In general,  bountie campaigns bring much more income, with the right choice of course.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: