Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:57:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it rewarding to be a bounty hunter?  (Read 3158 times)
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:36:51 PM

I am convinced that earnings on bounty campaigns are much more interesting and bring more income compared to airdrop.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:24:59 AM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?

I think it will be good if we can use every chance on the cryptocurrency to make money because I believe that is not just from bounty hunter or signature campaign that would give us the money. but if you want to become a bounty hunter, I guess you need to read about the rules and try to follow every info in the thread and don't missed anything. I see that many of my friends can earn money from bounty hunter and they also could get airdrop too which help them to make more money.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

I just tried this one airdrop and I also did not know how to play or work for airdrop. my friend just register dab already later can coin own. for the price of coin airdrop he heard he heard for at this time the price dropped. that's right what not i also do not know. I still wrestle to become bounty hunters for being bounty hunters
derd

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

Indeed, we must be a bounty hunter first to understand everything that exists in altcoin. If we already use altcoin then we can freely to trade.

RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

Indeed, we must be a bounty hunter first to understand everything that exists in altcoin. If we already use altcoin then we can freely to trade.

No, you don't need to become a bounty hunter to become expert in altcoin (that's because you saying "to understand everything which exist in altcoin"). There are lot of experts who never become as a bounty hunter.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
MarioSPGroup

Activity: 203

Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:03:14 AM

Takeing part in various Bounty Campaigns can of course be very profitable. I would first read the requirements and if you think that the project has a good future, then sure do it!

"Free money"   Grin

sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

It is a privelege for me to become a bounty hunter because of being a bounty hunter I can now contribute for financial need of our family, worth it to become a bounty hunter.

Chubex

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:30:17 AM

IMHO, Bounty Campaign are definitely valuable than airdrop.
Considering it from a company side of view, who would give you free money just like this? unless its worthless?
No one is going to throw money at you and make you rich without having you to put effort.

In another sense. Bounty rewards are basically like a partnership. You gets your rewards by putting efforts together. Being a translator, Promoters or blogger/youtubers whatsoever, you are helping the company to grow. Imagine yourself that even the company can give away the tokens that easily... do you think its that value?

to us , our tokens = property/shares/ money/gold. We give them to you for your effort as rewards because we sees value in them.

I have never seen any finance work; they throw out free US dollars/ EUROs to you? hoping that you help them to spread the words? haha

thats my own opinions as a company anyway.

Happy Hunting peeps,

Chubex Team.
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

Yes, being a bounty hunter is rewarding if you choose carefully the most promising and the best ICO projects before joining their bounties. If you join without studying the project carefully there is a big possibility that you get scammed or receiving worthless tokens after several weeks, or months, of hard working.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

It is entirely subjective to what kind of bounty you participate in.
Crimzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

To my mind participating in bounty campaigns is much more profitable because you will not only receive your tokens but also some experience which could be very useful in future.
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

I think the gift is a good thing to make money because there you will find a decent and easy job if you can do all the work well and correctly

success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:49:30 AM

Some of the bounty opportunities you may find may take hours or even days, but you can be sure that the bounty reward will match the amount of time it takes you to complete the task. By keeping a close look at the Bitcoin community and bitcoin/altcoin related forums, you can and will find A bounty or two constantly. Just remember to follow the tips you have been given you and never stop asking questions. This way, your bounty experience will be very rewarding indeed.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?

The ICO starts a huge number of block-products, and increasingly they offer their bounty program. The principle of payment to campaign participants can be a standard amount for a certain action or a share of the total fund, the amount of which depends on the efforts spent. Such a program is beneficial to the organizers themselves, who, without spending a penny, get a full-scale promotion, so we are with you, because we have the opportunity to get tokens without attachments.
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

Decision on your hands, if you want to become bounty hunter then you should be able to set the time to do bounty task with the task in your daily life.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:20:37 PM

I, too, first started to participate in the airdrop. But later I became a bounty hunter. I spend more time, but you can get a lot more tokens

saiharden

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

On bounty you can really make money. But the essence of the forum is to support the crypto currency. Here are people who are interested in the idea of crypto currencies, developers, miners. Need to understand this. Of course, you need to participate in the Bounty campaign. This way we will be able to communicate information about the crypto currency to more people.
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

You may do either on that two or you can do both. It just that, you need to make a good research on finding a legit ICO nowadays. Due their are many scam ICO's that is launching everyday and its sucks if you have participated. Smiley
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

Bounty campaigns are much more worthy than airdrops if you choose your project wisely and your profits will be more in that particular ICO.Airdrops are not much beneficial these days and are becoming scams more nowadays.But be familiar with all the rules and regulations  of this forum first and gain knowledge about this crypto market.
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

I think both are useful, if there are no air drops then as a beginner it will be difficult to be part of the hunter, while the bounty will give bigger rewards to the hunter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: