Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it rewarding to be a bounty hunter?  (Read 3158 times)
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?
I think you better do the bounty. Take the Excel table and went to write reports on the links......
Air drops do not bring me profit only bounty can give you the opportunity to earn

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Flayme

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:35:30 AM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?

Bounty campaign is really a good source of profit as well when we participate in an airdrop which is truly legit...  You know what bounty is really great but it depends on the project you've participated... Sometimes bounty project didn't give the exact amount of rewards... But still if you choose the best bounty campaign... It will really helps you to earn... 
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:49:39 AM

It seems to me that participation in the ICO generosity campaign is a more serious and promising occupation, which, after all, it is better to do in our free time. This is not only a tangible source of profit, but also an information source if you are engaged in crypto currency. That is, for me participation in the generosity campaigns ICO is very convenient for dealing with crypto currency in general.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:54:51 AM

Read and understand all rules on this forum first.
Don't join on this forum if you are thinking to make/earn some money through bounty
Yes, as a beginner they must understand the rules in this forum, because there are many jobs in this forum, my advice as a beginner should be that they participate in the Bounty project, that is my experience since I joined the Bounty project.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

If you compare the bounty and airdrop, then of course the bounty is more profitable. I participated in approximately 100 airdrop companies, paid only 10 of them
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

yes bounty hunter is more rewarding as comparison airdrop..but sometimes due to scam projects you get nothing,so before joining any bounty read about the project carefully
Teixuveed

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:02:40 AM

I like to participate in airdrop. I like the fact that you spent 10 minutes on the tasks and wait for the tokens to come. And in the bounty you need to perform tasks every day for 2-3 months
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

I don't see something strange about doing bounty.
You need to choose normal ICOs and to really DO them not just skip
Money that you receive, of course, depends on a how much projects do you have
bankarpit

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

Bounty means we work as people who participate in promoting their project and we will get paid after bounty ends(amount depends upon the tasks which you performed) whereas Airdrop is simply just register and you will get it only once.

I prefer to go with Airdrop due to not being possible to attend all the bounties and perform the tasks.
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

Bounties are tasking that make the rewards worth it but judging by the current market trends even bounties rewards worth $1000 might dip to $10 so I ll prefer airdop it's easy and you get to cover a wide variety of projects unlike bounty where you might be promoting a shitcoin for month or even a scam ico
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

Yes. Bounty hunting is definitely profitable. Proof from the large number of people who are getting involved.
Also there are different sectors, so you can choose whichever suits your abilities.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

ofcourse it is rewarding, if you follow all the rules and work hard you will get your reward

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

I think it's better to work in the real world to find a fixed income and bounty to work in your spare time. because from the beginning of entering this forum many people considered getting money from bounty or airdrop. but for me that's not a good way. because this forum is to find out about crypto news and find out good investments now. bounty and airdrop are only additional income.
This should really be put up on mind always where they shouldn't treat up bounties or airdrops to be their main source of income because you would really just risking out your life on relying into these unsure things.
It might give the possibility to make some money greater on working a day job but you wont really be sure on the success rate considering on the current scam ico's in the market this would give you less chances.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

Well, Yes, you can try to participate in the bounty, but try to go to those companies where the least people. Participate in subscription, write articles, shoot videos. This is the most profitable bounty.

purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

Yes, it is really a rewarding experience being a bounty hunter. You can try joining different kinds of campaign here such as social media campaigns and signature campaigns or you can also try airdrops of tokens. It is definitely rewarding specially when the campaign you join really pays you. Just be careful in joining and make sure that you choose the right company and admins.

https://endfb.com/shop/
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:01:28 PM

My suggestion is to stop being an airdropper and start being a bounty hunter. Airdrops don't make you good gains but bounties can let you make more money.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:40:30 PM

If you join bitcointalk to make money, then I find you totally irrelevant because bitcointalk forum is a place for people as well as investors to share about the experience as well as the situations encountered when trade cryptos. So if it's only to make money, the forum will probably not be able to grow.

hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:16:24 AM

I was originally also such as you a lot of hunting airdrop. when the rank has gone up I started going to the bounty and until now I more often go bounty signature, because the result is a lot of social media bounty.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:31:21 AM

you can try to join with bounty campaign and you can choose the bounty campaign in the altcoin section or you can visit this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

in that section, you can check every bounty campaign and read the requirement to join and then choose the campaign that you want. I think the reward will bigger if you join with bounty campaign than the airdrop because as far as I know, the airdrop token will need a longer time before you can see a good price to sell the token.

GlobalTrader07

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:12:48 AM

Airdrop
Pro: You will just join their group then wait for airdrop distribution
Con: Airdrop amounts if you just rely on them is not that much you can get.
Bounty:
Pro: There is a high amount of rewards for every bounty you join.
Con: The amount of work is equivalent to amount of reward so if you are lazy, you will have few bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: