Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it rewarding to be a bounty hunter?  (Read 3158 times)
Thecryptosumit

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

Yes, for me this is the best method to collect coins without risks as you know in trading you need capital but in bounty you just need time but there are many scam bounties so you need to research before choosing any bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

It deserves me to be a bounty hunter. Each person has a satisfaction for themselves, although the amount of money you receive is not much, but also a partial cost of living.
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

Some bounty rewards were so poor. When some offer Facebook 5%, Twitter 5% signature 15% this is not encouraging for we bounty hunters and need to be amend in crypto business
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

Hey. I think this is useful because you can learn fundamental analysis.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?
Bounties are more profitable than airdrops. You can participate in both kind of campaigns.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:25:20 PM

I don't go with airdrops but I see some people who are lucky with their airdrops who made good with it. But to be a bounty hunter? it is rewarding if you chose a good project. And you don't think that bounty hunting can let you survive your daily living. Do it with your spare time and make it as your additional source, don't dwell with it as your main milk.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?

Better to do both, you can join as many airdrops as you want.
you can join different social media campaign as long as you can.
but you can have 1 single signature camp with your account.
btw, this bounty can give me more than enough of my needs, financially.

Right, you can join both airdrop campaign  and bounty campaign as long as you have time to do both. Just read and understand the rules of the campaign, you can do it
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

Before my arrival in bounty, my friends told me that in this area you can earn 10-15 thousand dollars a month and at the same time spend two hours a day. For 8 months of work in bounty I earned 800 $ and despite the fact that I do 40-50 campaigns at the same time. I think it's impossible to make a lot of money with a bounty.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

It is rewarding for those who have enough skill to cover with those highes salary campaigns in the bounty programs. But for those who are doing such as social media they get fair enough rewards for the services they render for the promotion of the ICO.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

It's more profitable to be a bounty hunter. Although today it is impossible to earn a lot of money. The market has fallen for such work pay little. And many companies give a reward, but do not trade - tokens just hang on the wallet. It might just be my opinion?
getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

Yeah, its more rewarding. If you do airdrop, to earn more with airdrop, you need to have Telegram channel to post your ref link there to earn more coin. With bounty, you can work on any campaign but be sure to post the report in proper time and work from the beginning to end of the bounty. If you work in full campaign, you could earn more than airdrop for the project.

Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:21:43 AM

it's better to do both, if you are able to do airdrops and bounties at once, but one thing to keep in mind is to always follow the rules in this forum do not make junk posts because you also have the obligation to develop bitcointalk forums to be a source of knowledge and search for complete information in the cryptocurrency world
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:50:58 AM

Yeah, its more rewarding. If you do airdrop, to earn more with airdrop, you need to have Telegram channel to post your ref link there to earn more coin. With bounty, you can work on any campaign but be sure to post the report in proper time and work from the beginning to end of the bounty. If you work in full campaign, you could earn more than airdrop for the project.

Bounty is better for me than airdrop because it would be for your own benefit and for the project as well. If you have the consistency in sharing the information then there is a possibility that you would be able to attract more investors in the project and a possibility for the bounty hunter to invest in the project because he would know how the project is doing and the bounty payment would not be enough then. Consistency is one of the key in attracting investors so bounty is better than airdrop.

engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

I think working in a bounty hunter is easy and profitable because you can do it in your spare time! I think this makes more sense than playing games!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:13:28 AM

I don't think it is rewarding at this point. The whole of 2018. until September was that bad that one month in 2017. was better than the 8 months in 2018. It is that bad. You are lacking for payment for 8 months and maybe you never won't get it. LIke you are working for free 8 months, it is not good.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

You can make the bounty program as your main job because it will provide a clear reward if the program bounty ends. And you can make airdrop your interlude, if there is an airdop that has a good project and you can take part with. Airdrop doesn't have complicated rules and won't take a long time, just retweet and you join their telegram, just it.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:46:31 AM

Based on my experience as a bounty hunter, doing bounty campaigns are much profitable than only doing airdrops. There is only a small amount of money if you participate on airdrops and most of the time, tokens in airdrops are commonly no value. In doing bounties, you can earn rewards as much as you can and take part on the allocated amount of budget on bounty if you complete your tasks.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

I think working in a bounty hunter is easy and profitable because you can do it in your spare time!
It's easy for you guys because most of the managers aren't so tight with the requirements and as long as you do the task, you'll get stakes. Also what I've noticed to the bounties, they aren't really so strict with it.
I think this makes more sense than playing games!
Well that's true, it makes sense.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

obtaining crypto without investing one of them is airdrop and bounty, if the bus is done all, then take both but in terms of income, the bounty is more promising with a note that you have to choose a bounty that is bugus so it won't become a scam later and the price of the token or coin can be sold at a value satisfying
infonik

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

I think it is very worthwhile to take the bounty task as amateur homework. I believe there are many full-time hunters, but since I am not as skilled as they are, I still need to rely on a stable job!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: