Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it rewarding to be a bounty hunter?  (Read 3158 times)
lilysbee

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

Bounty hunting can be very rewarding especially if you are engaged in article,  signature , video. Or if you can't do those  ones you increase your followers on social media and do the social media campaign
 Atleast my  first article campaign gave me upto $300.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gloomyz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?

I choose to be a bounty hunter and choose a good campaign with high reward is sound good
maybe you can join the signature campaign and many content campaign, better than just join many airdrops
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?

Bounty hunter is better than the airdrop cause in airdrop you will just earn a small amount but if you can invite many people then you can earn big in airdrop, but if you do not have any invite you will just earn a small amount or in other airdrop you cannot earn without any invite you have to invite before you can earn. In bounty you will earn big, but in earning big you have to do the task for 3 to 4 months before you get your token. You can also earn big in bounty if you have many friends in your social media campaign.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

I think it is rewarding in the sense that yiu earned coins and you also learn about the project. It is also better than airdrops nowadays.

faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

I prefer to be a bounty hunter better than airdroper, because those are too many scams airdrop. so I think we wasting our time to something that doesn't exist.
but joining in bounty campaign, and do some simple research before it, it can make a lot of money

reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

Only sometimes a bounty hunters become rewarding because not all the bounty campaigns participated pay the allocated bounty rewards most especially if the ICOs project did not meet the soft cap target and also there are lots of scammed campaigns that we might be choose.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

Don't wate your time on airdrops because most of them either turns into scam or reward with shit tokens which takes forever to get listed on exchanges so bein bounty huter is better than that,but still it is high risky since most of the bounties also scam but you can find more legit projects as well by doing enough research and joining with the best managers bounty camoaigns.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

For me bounty hunter is the best if you want to have much more tokens to receive. Airdrops only have a fix amount of tokens to be given away but sometimes you can get more if you have many referrals on a certain airdrop that you will join.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:17:42 PM

bounty can be profitable only when project is successful , if project is failed or few people invest in it , then you will get no payment .
also even if project is able to reach softcap then too it show it is not popular , in that case tokens you receive will be sold at very less price as expected .
so research properly and choose good project for bounty .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

With a monthly salary and stable job, you are free to do things you do not like. And bounty work is different from other jobs, you do not have to be forced on time, work or hobbies. You will be yourself when joining the bounty.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

Yes of course it is good to become bounty hunter, it is as opportunity to those who want to earn money and at the same time to learn. As a bountu hunter I can't 'say that it is a perfect work for all people who didn't have work or just want other sources of income rather it is a additional way to get profits. But we can say this is one of the honorable work when in comes to crypto world.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
yatno75

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

You have to try to become a bounty hunter because it's better than airdrop, but you have to follow all the rules
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

I am a bounty hunter. You must compare the advantages of airdrop hunters and bounty hunters. Of course, the benefits are greater than the bounty hunters. Do it as a bounty hunter, and always remember that each bounty program has different work rules.
Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

There are many kinds of bounty campaigns and I think that the most promising ones are translation campaigns and some in bitcointalk. I think that you can make good money if you participate in all kinds.
okaypool

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

With the help of bounty companies you can earn more. Here much will depend on you. How much you will devote to the work of time, how many projects will you cover, etc. In any case, the bounty is better than the airdrop, in my opinion.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

You already have an experience in airdrop, so bounty maybe is easy for you to participate, being a bounty hunter could make a little money depending on the programs you are participating, social media could receive a little share, compared to article writing and signature campaign. But of course, choose the best project which you think, its rewarding to participate.

Be wise in choosing the project.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

Only for some time because not all the bounty campaigns are not paying based on their promised bounty rewards allocation most especially if the ICO projects did not meet it's soft cap target.
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

2017 has brought everyone a decent profit, but now you can earn, you just need to work harder and carefully select projects.
jayden316

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:49:13 PM

I think the bounty and airdrop at the moment is not enough. The ico loses a lot and that will kill the bounty hunter
imsotiredofmoviereboots

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:05:59 AM

In my experience, it would be best for lower ranks to go for airdrops. It is not rewarding as much as you want and it relies on luck so the more bounties you join, the more chances of you getting paid. Maybe stick for airdrops and then when you reach Full member, join a signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: