Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it rewarding to be a bounty hunter?  (Read 3158 times)
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:15:13 AM

I think the bounty and airdrop at the moment is not enough. The ico loses a lot and that will kill the bounty hunter
The fact is, almost everyday we can see new bounty pooped up on bounties section. I disagree when you said it will kill bounty hunters. It also mean there are still lot of ICOs to join.

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?

Only for some time because not all the bounty campaigns are not paying based on their promised bounty rewards allocation most especially if the ICO projects did not meet it's soft cap target.
You need to understand if the project didn't reached softcap it mean their ICO is failed. It doesn't mean they aren't paying bounty work
StellaMakk

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:53:17 AM

If the baunty programs are small, the participants will be few.
Information about the ICO will be very few on the Internet and team will not raise funds.
There must be a balance)
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:34:59 AM

from what I know from my friends, being a bounty hunter can give a good reward if the project can get success in their project. but if the project is run away and not paid the bounty hunter, then we cannot receive any rewards. but I still believe that there will be a good project that can continue the projects for a long time and they really give something benefits to the people and they give the rewards for the bounty hunters too. they concern with their projects and they want to make their project to reach their goals in the future.

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:56:19 AM

I think the bounty and airdrop at the moment is not enough. The ico loses a lot and that will kill the bounty hunter
In ICO projects, the difficulties are temporary. They are connected with too long stagnation of the crypto-currency market. However, the market will not constantly lie, as it happens this year. The time will come, it will rise and the crypto-alaota will again grow, this will give a new impetus to the development of the ICO and they will be continued. Therefore, bounty hunters will work on advertising ICO projects for a long time.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?
A bounty hunter and an airdroper is almost the same they both  hunt for free tokens and coins.  Both of them are source of to get free tokens.
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

airdrop is no longer profitable, as it was before. In 2017, with one airdrop it was possible to get $ 100, now it's gone. Perhaps when the market turns around, the situation will change

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

Now the income from participation in bounty companies has significantly decreased. Very much depends on the company itself and where you participate. In social companies, income is very small.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

Personally,  I prefer to be a bounty hunter to an airdroper. The rewards we get from bounty are more than airdrop. Besides bounty rewards are more promising than airdrop's. Just you know that either being a bounty hunter or airdroper sometimes won't get paid.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:39:40 PM

It is more rewarding to be an investor. Though bounty rewards depend on the percentage allocated to it and the value of the token when listed in an exchange. But you can not equate the reward to that of an investor with good investment capital. It is far rewarding especially in a project like the one in which I presently wear their signature and Avatar.
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:02:59 PM

certainly the bounty will bring you much more. I have not received any normal payments with airdrop

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:03:51 PM

start with the development of your social networks and blogs. and gradually connect the bounty
Chom_

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:30:50 AM

Many bounty hunters were successful last year but this year it seems they have retired because of the many failed projects
WinterSoldier11

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

You should thoroughly read the rules of bounty campaign beforehand. Sometimes it's not that rewarding
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

I think mist mistakes that bounty hunters do was dumping token in poor exchange instead of holding. Working for 4-5months is not a peanut for poor exchange
rascallist11

Activity: 784
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

its depends to every bounty or airdrop that you choice. If you join into great bounties or airdrops, sure you will be rewarding enough.
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

Airdrops and bounties are the best way to promote an ICO. If you are a good bounty hunter you can make a decent income, but you have to be patient with the tokens received from the bounty program. Try to research as much as possible what is needed to be a bounty hunter.
Quattr0

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

I think that it will be better to sort out and participate in subscription bounty companies, they will pay more for this, but there will be more time left too.
WarQ

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

It is necessary to study the rules and conditions of the company, both subscription and social, and then already participate in them.
iPannaPro

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:31:07 PM

The company's normal bounties have now declined at times compared to last year, the choice will be difficult.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

In my opinion, if you qualify for free time, you can combine both airdrop and bounty to earn extra income. Airdrop is very reputable in 2017. But in the current trends and difficult situation. May combine both and patience will be the best idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: