Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it rewarding to be a bounty hunter?  (Read 3158 times)
bellator66

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:49:02 PM

You have to choose a good Project in this bear market to get a decreased Income.
Bounty Hunter's life has never been easier in 2018, so income from gift projects is also unclear.
crypteeenet

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:18:02 PM

It is if you know how to pick good projects and do campaigns that pay.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:49:42 PM

In my opinion kind of earnings bounty loses relevance because it brings a very small income and in order to earn at least 500-1000 dollars a month we need to work every day without days rest for 10-12 hours.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

You have to choose a good Project in this bear market to get a decreased Income.
Bounty Hunter's life has never been easier in 2018, so income from gift projects is also unclear.
I think that bounty campaigns should only be seen as extra work to earn income in the cryptocurrency market but do not consider it a formal job because the income from this job is now very difficult. The market was in a difficult period when many ICO projects were unsuccessful and did not complete the project so bounty campaigns did not yield results for the bounty hunter.

Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?

As my experienced I think I t is more rewarding to become a bounty hunter rather than joining airdops. Because bounty campaigns has have a big allocation unlike airdops free tokens giveaways so is it not  wondering if there's a lot of people are going to participates on airdops. Moreover airdops are less task required compared to bounty campaigns but it is more profitable.
tinemaeda

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:33:04 AM

Being a bounty hunter is more rewarding than those who are doing airdrop. Allocation of reward is obviously high on bounty campaign than airdrop because you put a lot of effort on bounty while you just fill up form and do some task in airdrop.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:38:23 AM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?
Like you I also start as a airdroper instead of being bounty hunter. At first, I do not start doing bounties because my rank position if my bitcointalk account is only a newbie and the are only few bounties which allows newbie to join with them. Airdrop is profitable but doing bounties is the most rewarding between them. It is really worth it if you got paid by the bounties you had worked with.
JayC5951

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

I am also doing airdrop and mostly getting the coins by referral code though, airdrop itself isn't profitable a lot.
Cuz you need to check all the tracks of aridrops which yuo were in. Eventhough u get it after transaction fee, then not much profit u can get. At least I think reading more info in ther try to research and study, then we can have ger profitability regardless we are in bounty program or not. I also want to participate in the bounties but not because of only efficiency of time of energy but increasing my capacity in cryptocurrencies.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

Well bounty is better than airdrop and its more reliable when it comes to profit, however we should not rely our finances with our income in bounty/airdrop it should be treated as an extra job.

So if you know that you can do both then go for it, there's nothing wrong for looking for other opportunity to earn here in crypto. I think its better rather than investing using your own money for capital, well I started investing using the income I got through bounty thus its an advantage to me.

Dimonto

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

I don't think this is enough. After all, the rewards of bounty and airdrops are not as much as imagined. And the most important thing is that there are so many ICO scams now, which has led to a decline in the quality of airdrops and bounty. Maybe now, to be a bounty hunter, you can't get the reward that makes you satisfied.
alexv10av

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:13:27 AM

Yes, it's profitable. In the bounty you can earn more than in Airdrop. But you will spend more time also than in Airdrop
iclakayo

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

It is difficult to say what is now profitable. The market is experiencing a crisis, so it is profitable or not possible to say only when the market starts to grow
Sweedy

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

Very profitable, all you need to do is to follow the requirements of each bounty. Note , you need to carry out extensive research about the project to ascertain the level of its legitimacy.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:32:31 PM

Yes Bounty has a higher reward and value than Airdrop campaign. In my opinion, Bounty is more like a Job you are given some specific task and activities to perform of which airdrop is one of those task incorporated in Bounty. So before participating in any Bounty, look out for the the authenticity of the project, look out for the total amount of tokens allocated to the whole campaign and chose an aspect to focus on. If you can carry out translations, signature and Blog/Content Campaign you are good to go.
Quattr0

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

The market is not yet in an understandable state, it is difficult to say where it is now profitable and the prospects in general where and what.
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

Sometimes the reward earned in the participation program was too small, and sometimes they deceived the participants without paying the reward they promise during the bonus program.
omacron12

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

Being a bounty hunter use to be very exciting those days, now, not so much as a lot of ICOs sold not meet soft caps or are almost worthless when they hit exchanges
omacron12

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

I am also doing airdrop and mostly getting the coins by referral code though, airdrop itself isn't profitable a lot.
Cuz you need to check all the tracks of aridrops which yuo were in. Eventhough u get it after transaction fee, then not much profit u can get. At least I think reading more info in ther try to research and study, then we can have ger profitability regardless we are in bounty program or not. I also want to participate in the bounties but not because of only efficiency of time of energy but increasing my capacity in cryptocurrencies.

Airdrops are even more challenging in my opinion. Some are even designed with no actual project or a poorly developed idea, mire like trying to gather a community with airdrops then build an idea later on, it should be  the other way round
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:48:04 AM

Airdrops are even more challenging in my opinion. Some are even designed with no actual project or a poorly developed idea, mire like trying to gather a community with airdrops then build an idea later on, it should be  the other way round
Such airdrops are 95% and I try to bypass such projects side. I think this is a waste of time. After all, even if the tokens are paid, they will lie on the purse dead weight.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:01:18 AM

I think being a Bounty hunter is a very profitable side job for now. You can work freely without anyone arranging it. if in an ICO project gets success, this is a big success that will be very good for Bounty hunters, because it will be paid from the results of the bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: