Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45990 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 03:08:53 AM

Today they post another news on telegram. they keep on posting gold news on telegram but no news about the token. I really dont understand what they are trying to do. People already call as scam.
The news is not very helpful for investing, so this coin will continue the downtrend in the near future. I think this project has been inactive for a long time and the community of this project is not very active, so in my opinion it will be difficult for this coin to rise again. Now I am still waiting for the good news from the project because I am holding JNB in the long term.

Its been a downtrend since during their ICO stage. You cant even track where the funds are going.
Its listing on exchanges is also a total failure, its one of those failed ICO of 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 10:38:23 AM

Today they post another news on telegram. they keep on posting gold news on telegram but no news about the token. I really dont understand what they are trying to do. People already call as scam.
The news is not very helpful for investing, so this coin will continue the downtrend in the near future. I think this project has been inactive for a long time and the community of this project is not very active, so in my opinion it will be difficult for this coin to rise again. Now I am still waiting for the good news from the project because I am holding JNB in the long term.

Its been a downtrend since during their ICO stage. You cant even track where the funds are going.
Its listing on exchanges is also a total failure, its one of those failed ICO of 2018.
Yes a bad thing happened to the jinbi project for a long time, and all the funds collected from the sale of the ico were not utilized by the team properly, the finance of the jinbi project was really chaotic, thus making the jinbi project go very badly

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
nakata121

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:16:59 PM

At the beginning of the jinby project's release in the forum, many people thought that this project was one of the biggest and potential ico projects, but in reality the jinby project was nothing more than a well-organized ico fraud, after their ico sales was finished and until now there was no news the latest from the team at all about the development of their project, even if there is a new update from the telegram jinby is a nonsense that has nothing to do at all about the development of the jinby project.

██ 1 x B itu . com | BIG 5 | ██
5 LIGA 5 BITCOIN
██ 75 PEMENANG DIGAMBAR BULANAN ██
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:52:50 PM

yeah i remember that i did wear their signature for a long time and even that one was never paid so there where some red flag's from the beginning but still feel bad for people who invested and lose their money
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 06:40:12 PM

At the beginning of the jinby project's release in the forum, many people thought that this project was one of the biggest and potential ico projects, but in reality the jinby project was nothing more than a well-organized ico fraud, after their ico sales was finished and until now there was no news the latest from the team at all about the development of their project, even if there is a new update from the telegram jinby is a nonsense that has nothing to do at all about the development of the jinby project.
yes you are right there are many predictions from investors that are wrong and they have to lose their money, but I am sure many of the investors will recognize the jinbi project team leaders, they will recognize it in the future and be more careful about making an inventory

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 09:23:39 AM

yes you are right there are many predictions from investors that are wrong and they have to lose their money, but I am sure many of the investors will recognize the jinbi project team leaders, they will recognize it in the future and be more careful about making an inventory
I don't know why projects like this still exist and the founders aren't been investigated or reported while it also raised a million dollars it should be filed an lawsuit against to the team if they are not really going to commit to its investors or such a truely fraud project. I think that woukd be better so others will don't copy what this kind of projects did.
shodik007

Activity: 896
Merit: 305

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 06:13:28 PM

yeah i remember that i did wear their signature for a long time and even that one was never paid so there where some red flag's from the beginning but still feel bad for people who invested and lose their money
I have never seen their investors complain about the bad things they do on the group channels, so I think they only have fictitious investors, so far not real even in exchange I think so too

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 10:17:23 AM

I don't know why projects like this still exist and the founders aren't been investigated or reported while it also raised a million dollars it should be filed an lawsuit against to the team if they are not really going to commit to its investors or such a truely fraud project. I think that woukd be better so others will don't copy what this kind of projects did.
Yes that's why I want to invite the community to get to know the jinbi project team leaders, when they emerge in the future by bringing in other projects it is better to avoid it because from the jinbi project we take the experience

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Apened

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 03:16:23 PM

Yes that's why I want to invite the community to get to know the jinbi project team leaders, when they emerge in the future by bringing in other projects it is better to avoid it because from the jinbi project we take the experience
It is much better to let people know that this is a kind of not trusted teams and projects especially if they become part pf any project. The only thing we can do is to leave this project and don't hope because it seems they're not really willing to give the tokens.
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 08:20:41 AM

It is much better to let people know that this is a kind of not trusted teams and projects especially if they become part pf any project. The only thing we can do is to leave this project and don't hope because it seems they're not really willing to give the tokens.
I have done this for a long time, it's just that I'm curious and remembering it again, hopefully no more jinbi-like projects will emerge, which waste money and waste of energy, I will find projects better than this.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:37:45 PM

And this just goes to show that you can not always determine the success of a project just by the team and the information they presented, because in the beginning everyone really thought this project would be a hit, even the bounty reward promised at that time was very mouth watering, but look how everything has turned out to be, team and whitepaper is not a guarantee that a project will be genuine and successful.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 05:53:03 AM

And this just goes to show that you can not always determine the success of a project just by the team and the information they presented, because in the beginning everyone really thought this project would be a hit, even the bounty reward promised at that time was very mouth watering, but look how everything has turned out to be, team and whitepaper is not a guarantee that a project will be genuine and successful.
At least we can learn from the jinbi project leaders, when they appear in other projects then of course I will not follow them because their names have been damaged in the jinbi project, this is to avoid the fraud they will commit in the future

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:54:24 AM

At least we can learn from the jinbi project leaders, when they appear in other projects then of course I will not follow them because their names have been damaged in the jinbi project, this is to avoid the fraud they will commit in the future

I wonder why until now the jinby project token is still on the coinmarketcap list while there have been many parties reporting if the jinby project is a major frauds project. I think coinmarketcap should take action to immediately remove jinby tokens from their list because there may be many traders who will be deceived by jinby token transactions in several markets today, and it seems like jinby token transactions in some markets are fictitious transactions.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:44:02 AM

I am one of the bounty participants in this project, and like other participants, we feel are cheated and harmed by this project. but no problem, leave it alone. lets this project die slowly.
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 09:48:46 AM

I wonder why until now the jinby project token is still on the coinmarketcap list while there have been many parties reporting if the jinby project is a major frauds project. I think coinmarketcap should take action to immediately remove jinby tokens from their list because there may be many traders who will be deceived by jinby token transactions in several markets today, and it seems like jinby token transactions in some markets are fictitious transactions.
Maybe the coinmarketcap party has not monitored the jinbi project because the jinbi was there, this slump will make the jinbi delist on several exchanges if they continue to allow a situation like this, such as death hopes it is difficult to raise the reputation of this project, and I am one of the very very people disappointed with the jinbi project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 560

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:21:11 PM

Maybe the coinmarketcap party has not monitored the jinbi project
Coinmarketcap will not monitor a coin / token registered there, unless we report something is wrong with the coin / token

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Apened

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 03:53:31 PM

I have done this for a long time, it's just that I'm curious and remembering it again, hopefully no more jinbi-like projects will emerge, which waste money and waste of energy, I will find projects better than this.
Much better, because we don't ever know if jinbi will pay for its investors and bounty hunters i don't want to judge them in a final word. Whatever happens so be it we can't do anything. Stay out on this project and find a new one. Jinbi is not end of crypto although in the first place this caught my eyes because of its whitepaper.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:23:01 PM

I am one of the bounty participants in this project, and like other participants, we feel are cheated and harmed by this project. but no problem, leave it alone. lets this project die slowly.
This project will die slowly since there are numerous participants of bounty who did not received their effort of joining. Also the team of this jinbi cannot be trusted anymore, good for other investors did not fall for this kind of fraud. A lesson to all of us to be careful before joining or investing in this kind of project.
kaneki007

Activity: 1190
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:04:40 PM

There was no hope from the Jinbi project because they didn't intend to pay bounty hunter, there were many who had report this project to be delist from CMC but if the case was just not paying bounty it was very difficult to delist Jinbi from CMC

▄█▄▄█▄   ▄
                                       ▀▀▀████▌
                                         ▀▄▄▀█
  ▄███████▄▄   ▐████     ████  ▄▄████████▄  ██▄
  ███████████▌ ████▌   ▄█████  █████▀▀█████  ██▄
 ▐████  ▐████▌ ████▌▐██████▀  ▐█████  ████▌   ██▌
 ▐██████████▀ ▐████ ████▀▀▄    ▀████████▀▀    ███
▐█████▀▀█████ ▐████    ▄███▌  █████▀▀█████    ███
▐█████▄▄█████ ████▌    ████▌ ██████  █████▌  ▐██▌
███████████▀  ████▌   ▐████  █████████████  ▄███
                              ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄███▀
                            ▀▄▄        ▄▄███▀
                               ▀▀▀███████▀▀
ASIA'S BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED, FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
       ▄█▀▄██▄▄
     ▄█▄▌▐██████▄
    █▀         ▀█
    ▌           ▐
                █
    ▄  ▀██  ▀█▀ ▐▄
    ▀▌   ▄
       ▐█▄▄▄
       ▐█▄▀▀▄▀
        ▀▄█▀   ▄
     ▄ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄▀ ▄
 ▄▄▄██▌▀███▀ ▄ ▐██▄▄▄
███████▌ ▀ ▄   ████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ROBIN VAN PERSIE
BK8 AMBASSADOR
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ACCEPT MULTIPLE
CURRENCY
WELCOME BONUS

DAILY CASH REBATE
FAST DEPOSIT
& WITHDRAW
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN US
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
anog

Activity: 1031
Merit: 251

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:25:54 AM

This project will die slowly since there are numerous participants of bounty who did not received their effort of joining. Also the team of this jinbi cannot be trusted anymore, good for other investors did not fall for this kind of fraud. A lesson to all of us to be careful before joining or investing in this kind of project.
As you know, it is not easy to compare projects that can really be trusted and projects that only intend to cheat.

Sometimes the deceptive project has a marketing aspect that is far more tangible so we are interested in joining it, ok let's try slowly forgetting this kind of project.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: