Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45990 times)
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:56:02 AM

is there no good news when the distribution for bounty participants will be paid, because I can't ask for information about it elsewhere.

There is still no news at least for now. The information what i want to know is not just about the bounty, but about the project itself.
I wonder what will they do after we enter this new year, and about how is the execution of their road map.
I guess using telegram would be the best option if they didn't delete their telegram chat group.
where are the teams in this project, all looking forward to the good news from the team for this project they want to know about the development of this project, and hope the team will appear and give news for all about this project.

They always provide information on twitter https://twitter.com/JinbiToken almost every day
But I don't know whether it's a robot or a real admin
Anyway, I just want to let you know that the habits here delay everything so don't be surprised if you don't get anything until the end of this year  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:16:57 PM

is there no good news when the distribution for bounty participants will be paid, because I can't ask for information about it elsewhere.

There is still no news at least for now. The information what i want to know is not just about the bounty, but about the project itself.
I wonder what will they do after we enter this new year, and about how is the execution of their road map.
I guess using telegram would be the best option if they didn't delete their telegram chat group.

by now they should have been doing something with the money raised during the sale, the question is, are they making any progress yet? or they are still taking a break after such tedious sale,
at least they can share some good information regarding little steps taken, it will uplift the community spirit, this silence is not very good.

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:54:20 PM

where are the teams in this project, all looking forward to the good news from the team for this project they want to know about the development of this project, and hope the team will appear and give news for all about this project.
What you say is true that everyone looks forward to the good news, of course, but even so, we must remain patient, waiting for the good news from the most important team, we will look forward

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:30:57 PM

This is contact jinbi :
- Email : info@jinbitoken.io
- Phone : + 44 (0) 203-917-4157‬

Why not contact directly Jinbi (for those who are curious)
Curious about what jinbi is doing now, why there is no latest news for the community, and other question.
if that's important.

i think that send an email cost nothing.
I will send one asap and i will tell you if i will have an answer.

I'm hoping that You will get a constructive answer, good luck

sadly, until now i haven't received a reply.
But i think that maybe i have to wait 1 or 2 more weeks before thinks that they will not answer me.

I'll let you know
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:55:06 PM

This is contact jinbi :

Curious about what jinbi is doing now, why there is no latest news for the community, and other question.
if that's important.

But i think that maybe i have to wait 1 or 2 more weeks before thinks that they will not answer me.

I'll let you know

there is no phone answer too, I've tried to call them, noone is picking the phone  Sad

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:28:00 PM

This is contact jinbi :

if that's important.

I'll let you know

there is no phone answer too, I've tried to call them, noone is picking the phone  Sad
From the previous replies on the thread i think he is one of the team members and he posted the email if we have any questions. For some reasons maybe they cannot handle the phone calls im not sure but they have a contact for us to email them.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:35:29 AM

This is contact jinbi :

if that's important.

I'll let you know

From the previous replies on the thread i think he is one of the team members and he posted the email if we have any questions. For some reasons maybe they cannot handle the phone calls im not sure but they have a contact for us to email them.

How are you sure the phone number is link to Jinbi project, i think best thing is to just hold on till January ending, they have to distribute tokens of investors first before that of bounty hunters i think, i hope they respond to the email of those who have already try to contact them.

Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:03:18 AM

This is contact jinbi :

if that's important.

I'll let you know

How are you sure the phone number is link to Jinbi project, i think best thing is to just hold on till January ending, they have to distribute tokens of investors first before that of bounty hunters i think, i hope they respond to the email of those who have already try to contact them.
Regarding this, I also do not know whether the telephone number is connected to the Jinbi project or not, but we must try to contact him anyway and hopefully they can distribute the tokens to investors first

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 09:55:37 AM

cause is written on jinbi web site, that's why we are sure that this is jinbi's number

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
kentpaul

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:56:20 AM

This is contact jinbi :

if that's important.

I'll let you know

try the switchboard of their serviced office:

https://theboutiqueworkplace.co/properties/work-place-seven-grosvenor-gardens-victoria-london-sw1w-obd/

ask if they are still there or not
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:30:41 PM

This is contact jinbi :

if that's important.

I'll let you know
No need to imitate over-optimist person, we all know where  jinbi`s fate is directing..
Same old style of acting, as they say: been there, done that..
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:39:43 PM

This is contact jinbi :

if that's important.

I'll let you know
No need to imitate over-optimist person, we all know where  jinbi`s fate is directing..
Same old style of acting, as they say: been there, done that..

well i guess its always good to be optimistic and also give benefit of doubt most times, however, time will surely tell what the faith of jinbi project is, for now just many questions are left unanswered, they may probably be answered or not who knows only time will tell. All we can do is hope.

big_daddy

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 04:49:13 PM

Someone just renamed the telegram group

Maybe there will be new infos soon about the token distribution

big_daddy

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 07:50:38 PM

The tutorial how to prepare yourself for the Jinbi tiken distribution is out
https://medium.com/@jinbitoken/how-to-setup-a-metamask-wallet-for-jnb-tokens-70ea9a5bba66

Something is moving also on the Jinbi ethereum address https://etherscan.io/address/0x21d5a14e625d767ce6b7a167491c2d18e0785fda

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:45:26 AM

https://medium.com/@jinbitoken/how-to-setup-a-metamask-wallet-for-jnb-tokens-70ea9a5bba66

Something is moving also on the Jinbi ethereum address https://etherscan.io/address/0x21d5a14e625d767ce6b7a167491c2d18e0785fda

well, this to me must mean something!
what's the point to write that tutorial if you don't want to distribute the tokens?

P.S for whom have a trezor, only point five is needed, correct?
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 08:07:37 AM

what's the point to write that tutorial if you don't want to distribute the tokens?

same question I had in my mind yesterday, I have asked Jinbi team by mail and even send a message to Sylon
the point "5) Add Custom Token" can be done on MEW, but as far as I know, the tokens can be distributed even if I dont add a custom token, I can do it after the distribution, cause this is the way to see them and use them later

the thing that makes me nervous is that as far as I know noone from the bounty is KYC verified, and donno if there is any investor here KYC verified, so how and when will this token be distributed, remain a big open question

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:09:55 AM

it is good to have some update from the team, at least maybe our patient will be reward not too long, still i hope to see Jinbi project do well in development and taking the project to a new level, am sure once distribution of investors have been done, then bounty will be considered,
maybe they can start by working on the kyc so we can know the outcome, it has been a long time now, still in pending status.
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 01:30:14 PM

news about the distribution ->

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3448783.msg49244461#msg49244461

UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:44:54 AM

it is good to have some update from the team, at least maybe our patient will be reward not too long, still i hope to see Jinbi project do well in development and taking the project to a new level, am sure once distribution of investors have been done, then bounty will be considered,
maybe they can start by working on the kyc so we can know the outcome, it has been a long time now, still in pending status.
Does that mean that the distribution has not yet taken place here? Everyone is sure to expect the distribution to take place soon, the participants have been waiting for the good things from the team for this project, hopefully what is the hope of all will provide happiness for the future.

D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:06:30 AM

Does that mean that the distribution has not yet taken place here? Everyone is sure to expect the distribution to take place soon, the participants have been waiting for the good things from the team for this project, hopefully what is the hope of all will provide happiness for the future.

No it doesn't mean distribution is taking place or about to, it only shows that the team are still are still active and probably making arrangement for this to happen, but the question remains when will the kyc be approved and when will be the calculation of tokens on final spreadsheet, because till now spreadsheet is under luck and key Sad

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: