Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45986 times)
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

after the ICO was extended, I did not see significant additional investors. whether after this ICO extension ends you will renew the ICO again. ?
That can happen. But it will be a disaster for the jinbi.

Many investors will complain, jinbi will be considered unprofessional.

But if there is a certain basis that makes the jinbi must the extend sales duration, investors will understand.

So basically if the jinbi wants to extend sales duration, the basics must be met, the reason, and to provide certain guarantees to investors.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tualepe

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:04:18 AM

after the ICO was extended, I did not see significant additional investors. whether after this ICO extension ends you will renew the ICO again. ?

But if there is a certain basis that makes the jinbi must the extend sales duration, investors will understand.

So basically if the jinbi wants to extend sales duration, the basics must be met, the reason, and to provide certain guarantees to investors.
probably one of the factors that make a reduced investor interest because of the State of the market which is not yet stable and because now a lot of new projects are popping up. so I think by the time of the sale that there is still, I think there should be a strategy that is more attractive again.
kentpaul

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:02:31 PM

believe me, these guys are world class pros.
MonsterV
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

Yes, we believe in Jinbi.

But this is only an analysis if they extend the duration of the sale again, many investors will consider Jinbi unprofessional.

Therefore, I say, if Jinbi wants to extend the duration of the sale again, all of that must have a basis, the reason, so that investors can continue to maintain their trust in the jinbi.

If the Jinbi extends the duration of the sale but there is no basis and reason, isn't that considered unprofessional.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

extending the sale wont look good and will be greatly frowned upon by many investors but for the benefit of the project i do believe the team will do what is right, world class pros or not, people hate delays and extension, it sometimes bring negative effect and loss of trust.
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

I love the idea of the asset based token that the token-holders directly benefit from. Ideally it would be great if this concept has been done completely, even manually by the founders and they were then just applying the token to fund and distribute earnings, etc.
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

how for the results obtained from the sale of Jinbi tokens, has there been a significant increase? I hope that while there is still plenty of time for the ICO, hopefully, more and more investors will join this project.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

how for the results obtained from the sale of Jinbi tokens, has there been a significant increase? I hope that while there is still plenty of time for the ICO, hopefully, more and more investors will join this project.
For now there has been no increase, still at $ 12,750,000. The duration of the sale is only shortly, only a few weeks left.

You can check it yourself; https://jinbitoken.io

I think the jinbi must do a new strategy if  want sales to increase in the remaining sales time.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

For now there has been no increase, still at $ 12,750,000. The duration of the sale is only shortly, only a few weeks left.

I think the jinbi must do a new strategy if  want sales to increase in the remaining sales time.

Is the 12,750,000 not updated number or is the all raised?
Cause I am afraid that if this is the all raised amount that they will prolong the ICO antother time...
That could have not good consequences in the investment community

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

Is the 12,750,000 not updated number or is the all raised?
Cause I am afraid that if this is the all raised amount that they will prolong the ICO antother time...
That could have not good consequences in the investment community
At first I also thought that the website had not been updated, because I was surprised that for several weeks there was no additional funds even though it was only $ 1.

Finally I decided to ask the admin jinbi, and the result was that the funds on the web were genuine funds, and the website was updated.
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:18:10 AM

to be able to increase its sales, I think the team should prepare a strategy more attractive again so that could make investors more confident to join in this project.
kentpaul

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

to be able to increase its sales, I think the team should prepare a strategy more attractive again so that could make investors more confident to join in this project.

the level of naivety in this post is incredible
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

As we have seen, the strategy of jinbi is pretty good (in my opinion)
It's just that lately investors are less interested in ICOs that collaborate with gold, so most investors prefer ICOs that have an exchange concept, and it is evident that most ICOs that have exchange concepts sell well in the market.
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:17:15 AM

with the softcap has been reached. his team should have be more excited again in promoting his project. to get more and more investors are joining in this project.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
MonsterV
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:27:54 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 07:01:56 AM by MonsterV

It's just that lately investors are less interested in ICOs that collaborate with gold, so most investors prefer ICOs that have an exchange concept, and it is evident that most ICOs that have exchange concepts sell well in the market.
Pretty good!!! I feel the jinbi promotion strategy is still not good, so not many investors are aware of the jinbi.

If you say; investors are less interested in ICOs who collaborate with gold. Not Investors are no interested, but don't know. You can see at this time, crypto collaborates with gold, isn't that an extraordinary thing. The price of gold that is very expensive can bring special appeal for jinbi (a combination of crypto and gold).

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

Pretty good!!! I feel the jinbi promotion strategy is still not good, so not many investors are aware of the jinbi.

If you say; investors are less interested in ICOs who collaborate with gold. Not Investors are no interested, but don't know. You can see at this time, crypto collaborates with gold, isn't that an extraordinary thing. The price of gold that is very expensive can bring special appeal for jinbi (a combination of crypto and gold).
it looks like the team really has to make a more interesting strategy so I can run smoothly and achieve maximum results as expected because it is true that unfortunately this good project has to fail in its future, hoping that more investors will know about genie tokens and interested in success for a genie token.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:35:50 PM

can you tell me please 2 or 3 project that have exchange concepts that gather more that 13M dollars?

I think that 13M dollars is a really great result, even if really far from the hardcap.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:04:48 AM

I understand currently many new projects popping up, and made the competition became increasingly tight. and this makes the team must work extra hard again so that his project could still attract more investors.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:11:07 AM

I understand currently many new projects popping up, and made the competition became increasingly tight. and this makes the team must work extra hard again so that his project could still attract more investors.
must be optimistic that this project will continue to be able to compete with other projects because all the hard work of the team will certainly provide results as we all hope.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:39:04 AM

must be optimistic that this project will continue to be able to compete with other projects because all the hard work of the team will certainly provide results as we all hope.
we will see the final result, hopefully it will be in accordance with what has been planned so far, because I see this project has a strong and experienced team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: