Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:47:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins you regret Selling Early?  (Read 1370 times)
labilaab (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:59:48 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 06:51:03 AM by labilaab

Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:02:23 AM

as far as i remember not coin that i regret for selling, but i regret when i did not sell the coin that have profit back at the day
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:14:58 AM

XRP. I sold it very low the other year and we saw it go to $3.00 per token last year. If I was patient and waited, I would have earned myself on a 1 year vacation hehehe.

The lesson here is centralized cryptocoins pump the highest hehe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:17:33 AM

I always regret selling my BTC's when BTC was at $400+ level and give up cryptocurrency. When I come back BTC was $8k+ and still going up so I really regret it I should have hold some.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:24:59 AM

Once I sell a cryptocurrency, I no longer think about that transaction.  If the project is good, I will never go all out.  There is no time to regret in this industry, it will only tear you up.  New opportunities are always available in the cryptocurrency world.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:26:44 AM

I always regret selling my BTC's when BTC was at $400+ level and give up cryptocurrency. When I come back BTC was $8k+ and still going up so I really regret it I should have hold some.

Did you sell that time for profit or loss?

If you had made a profit then no point in regretting it because you already enjoyed your profit. Becuase no one can tell how the future in advance so just enjoy your profits and look for other investments to make money. If you think like that last year whoever didn't sell at 20K and now they also need to regret it.

I usually never sell my coins at loss so whatever profit I make from my investment, I'm happy with that part.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:34:57 AM

Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin

Few times I regret that. Whenever I sell my coins because I think I have gained  enough profits but then a few days or a week later the price is doubled. I just cannot predict well how market plays but at least I am contented with the outcome. Well, need to do more study for me to dance the movements of the market.. Smiley
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:35:39 AM

For me dent I sold around 100 k coins for only 0.2 ether because of no trading  volume.  soon after one month they started marketing and also market raised sold token reached to 10k $ . It was the biggest regret I had till now for selling . But not selling other coins in previous pump I am regretting even more because lots of coins lots it’s value upto 10 x.
ethergod

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:37:25 AM

I would say Sexcoin. Sure, it crashed back down but when it moons it moons. Plus the concept is sound, because sex sells. I think Sexcoin will have another good run in the future.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:38:45 AM

Hello guys!, In your years of experience investing in crypto, aware of its volatility, what coin or token maybe you regret selling the most?  Maybe today when  you look at the market you cry because maybe the coin you sell last month is life-changing in price already.  Grin

For me it is ether, i sodl too soon, at 20 bucks. Second is monero, which i sold at 1 dolar.
It is easy now to be smart, but looked like a good thing to do back then. Sad
labilaab (OP)

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:44:28 AM

XRP. I sold it very low the other year and we saw it go to $3.00 per token last year. If I was patient and waited, I would have earned myself on a 1 year vacation hehehe.

The lesson here is centralized cryptocoins pump the highest hehe.
Ouch, what a missed opputunity pal  Wink but at least you still profit from it before selling it and that’s still okay. We really cant predict the perfect time to sell for its right price.I do regret on my Verge to for selling all lately and now my tactic is not selling all again maybe will try to left few.  Grin

InvestMen

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:47:29 AM

Yes, the other day I had to sell Ethereum, although I realized that he began to restore his position, but it was very necessary for me to have cash.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:52:13 AM

this talks about experience, and i ever regret because of flixxo coin.

I have 5600 flixx, and I sell it when flixx is traded at $ 0.07. and I was wrong when predicting this coin. because I think flixx will not grow well. and by the end of 2017 flixx rises to $ 1.

I feel very regret selling too quickly, and now I realize that coin flixx is a good coin for investment.
labilaab (OP)

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:58:13 AM

Once I sell a cryptocurrency, I no longer think about that transaction.  If the project is good, I will never go all out.  There is no time to regret in this industry, it will only tear you up.  New opportunities are always available in the cryptocurrency world.
You’re right mate.Wise decision. Well theres no extraordinary man on prediciting the price of crypto on when is the right time to sell really.And yeah.. we are still at the early age of using digital currency or crypto and theres still really upcoming big big project to invest with.Well as long as we profit from what we sell then everything is just alright.  Cheesy

hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:01:12 AM

I recently also experienced such a thing, I have token PXS when I sell get 0.1 eth but when I was selling now it will get 0.7 ETH.
labilaab (OP)

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:07:29 AM

this talks about experience, and i ever regret because of flixxo coin.

I have 5600 flixx, and I sell it when flixx is traded at $ 0.07. and I was wrong when predicting this coin. because I think flixx will not grow well. and by the end of 2017 flixx rises to $ 1.

I feel very regret selling too quickly, and now I realize that coin flixx is a good coin for investment.
Damn, that was life-changing already pal.Well at least you profit from that then that’s okay. Investment is somehow very much alike with gambling; we only guess the outcomes.But at least you learn from it and it’s a really good experience.  Cheesy

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:13:44 AM

A month ago i have sold some of ethereum. But that's still a little part, in fact i have known if this day will come when the price of cryptocurrency will be going to the moon again. I still hold the rest in my cold wallet and it worth almost one thousand of ether.  Cheesy I just given a discount for those had bought my ether.  Cry
rumpletiltskin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:18:26 AM

I feel you, ive been there. I was aiming for a quick buck . now im crying cause its already 10x the price.
pranazzs

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:19:27 AM

I often regret it, but not anymore!

suggestion. Do not regret, if you have sold the coin with cheap price.
Because that's what you actually get. and that as well as a lesson for all of us, do not rush to sell coins at cheap prices.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:34:16 AM

Botcoinamd etgereum I sold bitcoin was st price 2500$ then after it reached almost 20k and ethereum I sold for 300$ . Now I am no more selling any potential coins instead I am grabbing as much as I can . I sold some small coins for less price but it was small pump coin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: