Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Rate the Potential of Cyptocurrency?  (Read 689 times)
thrylos

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:36:02 PM

I am new to this industry but am really interested to know more about it.
How do rate the potential of a cyptocurrency? By number of people using it or the features or... ?
The feature because it is the reason why there are many people are constantly coming to invest on it. Using the number of users is possible to other crypto although there's low feature but not able to survive for the long rin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

A proper interest if you are really interested in cryptocurrency. To find out more about potential crypto, visit the website and whitepaper project you will be following. I am sure you will succeed.

strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:13:37 AM

from the real products I see only payment for some goods on the Internet. but among them there are few products that are not associated with cryptocurrency. therefore, it is important for us that cryptocurrencies are used as a convenient system of interaction, then growth will not take long
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:37:15 PM

I think that the prospects of the crypto-currency market are just starting to emerge, this is just the beginning of the road. I think I will not be mistaken if I say that, first of all, many people are interested in the opportunity to earn money. Well, the fact that many projects, if they realize their potential, will enable humanity to enter a qualitatively new level of development. One can only guess at the development of the digital world at the peak of its development, when there will be no unscrupulous developers. But the fact that those few projects that are now going to their goal and conscientiously fulfill their obligations towards investors and are completely devoted to the idea of ​​their company - will repeat the overwhelming success and growth of Bitcoin.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:47:28 PM

Pottetial of cryptocurrency depends on lot of factors as follows
1) what is the use of VC, product and why blockchain
2) Team and advisors
3) Scalability
4) partnership
5) Volumes
6) Social activities
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:56:25 PM

A reasonable development and can attract more people and its usefulness is very interesting then it will have the potential to be better, clear to analyze in terms of team, future prospects, white paper, to avoid fraud, if indeed very interested, Many of the best altcoin at present very potential to be upgraded every year, buy at a fairly cheap price now, hold for several years.

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

To know about potential of a cryptocurrency, I often check project behind it. After that I often check its social network account like Twitter, Facebook, Medium or Reddit to see how active dev team are. Beside, I think Marketcap and trading volume or exchange listing are also really important to rate about potential of any cryptocurrency Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the best internet business i have ever ventured into. It is a tech that has a lot of great prospects. Personally, this technology has been of tremendous help to me. As a matter of fact, i have introduced it to quite some good number of people and they are very much good they gt the info at this time, because it has helped them to get back o their feet.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

Too many sets of articles for beginners if you'll take time to search for it.

The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Cryptocurrency Investing
How To Invest in Cryptocurrencies: The Ultimate Beginners Guide
A Beginner’s Guide to getting started in Cryptocurrency

How do rate the potential of a cyptocurrency? By number of people using it or the features or... ?
Features, community and market cap.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

Crypto has a high potential to become one of the main source of payment in the future. New technologies are attracting new young people to that sphere.
And I do belive that they bring crypto to the new lvl
Neojacker8

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:55:07 AM

Maybe I misunderstood your question, but potential is what something can deliver or reach in the future and not how much users it has today. The potential for crypto currencies if of course very huge, because people are tired of the fiat money and banking system as we lose the value of our money every year by inflation
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:57:18 PM

I always check its descriptions, make trends and analyze its potential basing on these characters. My friends work here too so we talk about cuttent news and promising currencies.
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

I think that the potential of the crypto currency is still undervalued. Now the market has fallen, since the projects are at the beginning of their development. The most important thing in the project is the professionalism of the team.
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

Each cryptocurrency has its main advantages which I can use to reach my aim and this helps me in the making choice. Analyzing is useful thing too.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

The future of the coin can only be anticipated by its past growth and the current condition, the past decade has allowed the cryptocurrency to increase in value nearly 6000% and the market is at an accelerating growth rate which means it'll expand more

anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:44:56 PM

I advise you to pay attention to the project itself as it is interesting and useful. In most cases, the success of a project depends on its idea . and all other factors as a team white paper is also important but not so much . As the project itself
BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:48:51 PM

First of all you should read about cryptocurrency and market in general. Then you can choose good project using information about official site, team, project, coin and future plans. All this information usuallu is on official site.
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:51:39 PM

Is a combination of several things, if you are interested in trading, whether you buy, sell or trade, you have to look at the volume, especially the volume of the last 3 days and be aware of the movements I make, it is very important to detect dumps or pumps and be able to use the necessary market strategy, now if you are interested in technology and want to know if the crypto is going well set the roadmap and the whitepaper, they have to be fulfilling the promises they made and everything should go smoothly.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:34:24 PM

This forum is a very good place to start with. You can learn a lot of new things that will help you to stand firm on your feet in this space. You can as well as questions and people will be ready to reply you.
galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:40:35 PM

Identify a good investment for crypto currency is not very difficult. First you need to study the white paper of the project. Secondly, to see if this crypto currency is in demand among people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: