Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange  (Read 71103 times)
idirall22

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

^^ Just as a follow up.  Here is the exact wording from their website during the ICO (use wayback machine if you want to verify):

"Every quarter, we will use 20% of our proceeds from transaction commissions to buy back UBEX Tokens and destroy them, until 50% of all UBEX Tokens are taken out of circulation. This approach creates a scarcity in the token supply."

Here is the current post-ICO wording:

"Ubex has the possibility (but not the obligation) to buy back UBEX Tokens and burn them. UBEX Tokens would be taken out of circulation, this would create a scarcity in the token supply."

I think Ubex have some explaining to do.  Livid.

There is a big diffrence between the time they wanted to raise money and now after they have raised some money. They only think about that money. They don't think about the investors.

BECAUSE IT'S A BIG AI SCAMMMMMMMME

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

Ubex’s ICO Success Indicates Future of Digital Marketing
https://www.coinschedule.com/blog/ubexs-ico-success-indicates-future-of-digital-marketing/
idirall22

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:41:19 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA They wrote this article like All the others (https://www.reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=38642)

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:16:25 PM

I still do not understand the people here, it is clear that many ico at the time of successful sales but the reality when entering the market was not in line with expectations and there were still many people protesting.
Prices fall too far because bounty hunters doing sell together if you are a true holder or investor, you should be able to take this moment. well this is suggestion.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:24:49 PM

I still do not understand the people here, it is clear that many ico at the time of successful sales but the reality when entering the market was not in line with expectations and there were still many people protesting.
Prices fall too far because bounty hunters doing sell together if you are a true holder or investor, you should be able to take this moment. well this is suggestion.

I agree that many of the tokens fall after their ICO. But the problem is not selling tokens buy bounty hunters. The problem is their strategy. They tried to show that this ICO is different from others by listing the token on exchange before end of the ICO. But it didn't work.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

I agree that many of the tokens fall after their ICO. But the problem is not selling tokens buy bounty hunters. The problem is their strategy. They tried to show that this ICO is different from others by listing the token on exchange before end of the ICO. But it didn't work.

Talking about strategy, i think you are correct. the market currently very not stable leads to a downtrend.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:44:28 AM

Hi there!

Obviously, 99% complaints here are from bounty hunters Grin Everybody who has read the White Paper and supported Ubex ICO knew about current and future price Grin Only the blind man won't see HUGE the GREATEST marketing campaign which allowed reach almost 28,5k ETH Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Guys? Do you understand this number??? ~28.5K ETH has been reached during ICO. All of you can see a list of partners, exchanges and announcements. So I haven't any doubts regarding the future of UBEX!
btw, bounty tokens are locked and KYC was announced from the beginning, don't provoke the people around and stop FUD

Thank you,
Best wishes!
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

I have invested in ICOs that lost x20 times their initial value, but the projects are still developing and follow their roadmap successfully, and I will hold that tokens for the long run! In my opinion, listing on exchanges should've been postponed due to low market prices - I have seen this approach by many good ICOs!

ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

I have invested in ICOs that lost x20 times their initial value, but the projects are still developing and follow their roadmap successfully, and I will hold that tokens for the long run! In my opinion, listing on exchanges should've been postponed due to low market prices - I have seen this approach by many good ICOs!

Many of the ICOs are doing this. I know some ICOs are waiting for several months. Ubex team not only didn't wait, but they listed the token on exhanges before end of the ICO. It was a very bad decision. I expected that price fall after end of the ICO. End of the ICO and appearing new sellers caused most of the holders to panic.
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:12:11 AM

Price falls cheaper ICO,it bad for early investors due to big fall Ethereum
wait a few months. I am sure the price of ubex has increased because this project is very good in my opinion
Hi there!

I know everybody waiting for pump but it won't occur till Ubex launch their MVP for the all of the companies which Ubex has the partnership with. The only one thing could contribute to Pump right now - an announcement about listing on Binance

Thank you,
Best wishes!
For the emboldened above, I highly doubt a Binance listing alone can turn things around for the project. They will be needing more than just that to be able to win back the minds of people who are already pessimistic about the project and also prospective investors who are already skeptical about the project due to the overwhelming FUD sorrouding the project. They have to stick to the roadmap and be able to deliver on each an everyone of the stated objectives and goals to be able to upturn things. Ubex was a good idea with a lot of support at the beginning, I don't know how they lost it in the middle

zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:55:14 AM

Ubex Back at Singapore
The Ubex project is back at Singapore to present the platform before an immense audience as the end of the project Token Sale draws near. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDa5ATZiCYY&t=5s
miroslav44

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

wait a few months. I am sure the price of ubex has increased because this project is very good in my opinion
Hi there!

I know everybody waiting for pump but it won't occur till Ubex launch their MVP for the all of the companies which Ubex has the partnership with. The only one thing could contribute to Pump right now - an announcement about listing on Binance

Thank you,
Best wishes!

I've never understood why people think that simply listing a token on an exchange creates value.  Having a good product that generates cash creates value!

At this moment if Ubex paid Binance the $millions required to list it then that'd be absolute 100% confirmation that this project is a scam.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

Many of the ICOs are doing this. I know some ICOs are waiting for several months. Ubex team not only didn't wait, but they listed the token on exhanges before end of the ICO. It was a very bad decision. I expected that price fall after end of the ICO. End of the ICO and appearing new sellers caused most of the holders to panic.
ICO is not finished, but they already have plans for listing on exchangers, that's a good decision, but seeing that UBEX after the ICO is finished the price is up 100% from ico's price, and back down again, very interesting indeed, not to mention the bounty hunters selling tokens.
Steodald

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

It seems price is not much up at this moment.. We will have to wait until dumpers dump and after that, hope UBEX we will rise.
I had some UBEX from bounty campaign and will hold longterm.
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 09:55:47 PM

Everytime i read that bounty hunters are selling tokens ...SMH...

Bounties have not been distributed, the selling is from ICO buyers and market makers whom are the exchanges themselves!
Wise up people.. don't just learn how to buy a coin.. but learn how to trade, read charts and read order books and history so you know what making and spoofing looks like.

Whats obvious about the project is that they have lots of money and really good marketing...the operations may suck but lets wait and see what the market makers decide to do with this token.
Mdleast

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:04:03 AM

Bounty verification On site is inactive, or what should I fill out for receive my bounty ?
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

Hi there!

Thank you,
Best wishes!
For the emboldened above, I highly doubt a Binance listing alone can turn things around for the project. They will be needing more than just that to be able to win back the minds of people who are already pessimistic about the project and also prospective investors who are already skeptical about the project due to the overwhelming FUD sorrouding the project. They have to stick to the roadmap and be able to deliver on each an everyone of the stated objectives and goals to be able to upturn things. Ubex was a good idea with a lot of support at the beginning, I don't know how they lost it in the middle

you have alright the only loser in this project are investors..FUDER and ubex team are the winner i will really reconsiderat my participat in ICOs in the futur.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

I wondered why the price of the token fell so sharply if I correctly understood the hunters did not receive the reward. It can not be that investrory sell at a loss.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:05:32 PM

I wondered why the price of the token fell so sharply if I correctly understood the hunters did not receive the reward. It can not be that investrory sell at a loss.

That is bull trap whales always react like this to create panic situation and let people to dump on their orders. This situation will continue until the accumulation will be done and than FOMO buy will get started if you are investors of ICO than don't fall in this trap.
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

i was really surprised to see that Ubex reached Hardcap. I thougth that agressive marketing already isn't working in 2018  Smiley

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: