Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBEX.com - Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange  (Read 71103 times)
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

Here many say that the bounty hunters will sell the coins. But I would like to know why sell at such a low price?
Low price ? you can see at coinmarketcap UBEX already up from ICO. well its free to all people who want to sell/buy about ubex. No one force the people to keep the token.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:10:17 PM

Any news regarding lbank trading is already stated or any time line for to start and any one is make a deposit without issue and when can do all things there please let me know.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

Any news regarding lbank trading is already stated or any time line for to start and any one is make a deposit without issue and when can do all things there please let me know.

https://lbankinfo.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360010828014-UBEX-will-be-listed-on-LBank
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ubex/#markets

You confirm this listing from CMC they are collecting from that exchange too. This market is active if you have account there than it is easy for you to get confirm this.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

Here many say that the bounty hunters will sell the coins. But I would like to know why sell at such a low price?
Low price ? you can see at coinmarketcap UBEX already up from ICO. well its free to all people who want to sell/buy about ubex. No one force the people to keep the token.
Yeah, It's above of ICO price before october. You can see it on the charts. Unfortunately since october the price changed and dropped dramatically. For now I see it at CMC, quite cheap from ICO base price which $0.0023.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

LDM reaches an agreement with UBEX The Blockchain + AI Ad Exchange

Latam Digital Marketing (LDM) performance based digital marketing agency with presence in LATAM and USA and with Global and Regional clients such as Samsung, Reebok, New Balance, Oxxo among many others and offices in Mexico, USA and Central America.

Ubex a Swiss company currently developing a decentralized advertising exchange, which combines Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Blockchain and its objective is to improve the current advertising. Ubex has already partnered with important companies such as NVIDIA, Civic and SingularityNET https://medium.com/@albertoalvarezm/ldm-reaches-an-agreement-with-ubex-the-blockchain-ai-ad-exchange-1f5f877df89d

miroslav44

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

It appears I and loads of others who hold UBEX tokens have had some random token transferred to our ETH accounts this morning...

https://etherscan.io/token/0x3c139c5ef130d4db3793b1ce7017e6b326d66f2b

Anyone know why or what this is?  I'm sure it's some kind of scam
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

It's time to buy UBEX because today the drop is more than 75%, I think Ubex has good prospects at least until the end of the year.

I also waiting for buy some more ubex Tokens because of the ubex Tokens going to hit lbank crypto exchange very soon as 22 Oct, but Still I want to know this is the right time to buy ubex? Or wait some more time because of the ubex bounty payout going to process after 30th of October.
maybe best time to buy after bounty payout,there a lot of bounty hunters and they 100% will be sold all tokens.I will buy after all payouts,i think its scheme will work.
I'm not so sure that 100% of bounty hunter tokens will be sold IMO, not all bounty hunters are dumpers, I'm sure some of them will hold bounty tokens because they understand about potential tokens
but it has become commonplace for bounty tokens to be distributed so the price will experience a dump, and that is an opportunity for investors and smart traders to buy Ubex tokens, because Ubex is a good project 2018

Most of bounty hunters will sell their bounty tokens immediately because they need cash. But some of them will hold this token because it has value and great potential in the near future. If I were the bounty hunter, I will hold UBEX until it reach 20cents or more. It's great news that Ubex is now partnered with Latam Digital Marketing. Ubex project will become more popular and commercialized.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

It appears I and loads of others who hold UBEX tokens have had some random token transferred to our ETH accounts this morning...

https://etherscan.io/token/0x3c139c5ef130d4db3793b1ce7017e6b326d66f2b

Anyone know why or what this is?  I'm sure it's some kind of scam
Not every UBEX holder received these tokens. There is an airdrop for these tripus.io tokens going on and maybe you have filled your information there, that's why you received the tokens.

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

It's time to buy UBEX because today the drop is more than 75%, I think Ubex has good prospects at least until the end of the year.

I also waiting for buy some more ubex Tokens because of the ubex Tokens going to hit lbank crypto exchange very soon as 22 Oct, but Still I want to know this is the right time to buy ubex? Or wait some more time because of the ubex bounty payout going to process after 30th of October.
maybe best time to buy after bounty payout,there a lot of bounty hunters and they 100% will be sold all tokens.I will buy after all payouts,i think its scheme will work.
I'm not so sure that 100% of bounty hunter tokens will be sold IMO, not all bounty hunters are dumpers, I'm sure some of them will hold bounty tokens because they understand about potential tokens
but it has become commonplace for bounty tokens to be distributed so the price will experience a dump, and that is an opportunity for investors and smart traders to buy Ubex tokens, because Ubex is a good project 2018

Most of bounty hunters will sell their bounty tokens immediately because they need cash. But some of them will hold this token because it has value and great potential in the near future. If I were the bounty hunter, I will hold UBEX until it reach 20cents or more. It's great news that Ubex is now partnered with Latam Digital Marketing. Ubex project will become more popular and commercialized.

For this year everyone was traumatized by the price that went down and all new types of Altcoin will experience a decline that gets worse. Everyone has different thoughts to make decisions about selling their coins.

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

Yeah, It's above of ICO price before october. You can see it on the charts. Unfortunately since october the price changed and dropped dramatically. For now I see it at CMC, quite cheap from ICO base price which $0.0023.
It's just the beginning and the decline isn't over, I think after the distribution process for the bounty is done the fall will get worse and that's the right time to buy it. But this can be avoided if the developer is ready to buy back, because the allocation for the bounty is only a few percent.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

I'm interested in the use case of the tokens as I myself am an advertiser. I am wondering if there is a way to stake this token? I'm not sure if you can do such a thing. Price right now it's too cheap to let it stay like this for too long.
princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

For this year everyone was traumatized by the price that went down and all new types of Altcoin will experience a decline that gets worse. Everyone has different thoughts to make decisions about selling their coins.

Yes for me, it's normal because of bear market. All we have to do is to scalp for easy profit. Whales are waiting for dip, and weak hands are very panic to sell their tokens. Well there is a news for BAKKT confirmed date on December 12, 2018. Hopefully crypto market will recover.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

Yes for me, it's normal because of bear market. All we have to do is to scalp for easy profit. Whales are waiting for dip, and weak hands are very panic to sell their tokens. Well there is a news for BAKKT confirmed date on December 12, 2018. Hopefully crypto market will recover.
everyone is waiting for bullish to come for bitcoin and altcoin, but the signal is confirmed if it's bullish slowly showing the signal, for ubex don't worry this is a good project, believe
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:58:32 PM

everyone is waiting for bullish to come for bitcoin and altcoin, but the signal is confirmed if it's bullish slowly showing the signal, for ubex don't worry this is a good project, believe
Yes mate you are right the bullish will be going to happen very soon in crypto market as per the prediction of crypto experts and I am also waiting for that, because day by day in am buying more ubex Tokens.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

LDM reaches an agreement with UBEX The Blockchain + AI Ad Exchange

Latam Digital Marketing (LDM) performance based digital marketing agency with presence in LATAM and USA and with Global and Regional clients such as Samsung, Reebok, New Balance, Oxxo among many others and offices in Mexico, USA and Central America.

Ubex a Swiss company currently developing a decentralized advertising exchange, which combines Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Blockchain and its objective is to improve the current advertising. Ubex has already partnered with important companies such as NVIDIA, Civic and SingularityNET https://medium.com/@albertoalvarezm/ldm-reaches-an-agreement-with-ubex-the-blockchain-ai-ad-exchange-1f5f877df89d

Good news. This will help to enter new markets and attract new customers.
Thanks for this update.
We are waiting for new partnerships.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

and very gratifying to see this project being made, we are in a low season, and with the dump of the rewards dump your tokens, patience and enjoy the cheap price!
globalfromasia

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

Hi Ubex supporters,

Our team just wrote up an ICO review for Ubex, here’s a quick overview: Ubex aims to build an advertising ecosystem that offers high mutual trust between advertisers and publishers, as well as maximum efficiency on a global scale.

We’d love your input and comments https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/ubex-ico-review-global-decentralized-advertising-exchange-using-ai/

Thanks!
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:36:57 AM

and very gratifying to see this project being made, we are in a low season, and with the dump of the rewards dump your tokens, patience and enjoy the cheap price!
If this continues, then you can earn good money trading this token. I was shocked when the price rose sharply, but the main thing was that there were purchase orders to sell my tokens  Grin Grin Grin
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

If this continues, then you can earn good money trading this token. I was shocked when the price rose sharply, but the main thing was that there were purchase orders to sell my tokens  Grin Grin Grin
ubex prices have dropped sharply, from $ 0.01 now only $ 0.001, indeed it seems Ubex can still develop in the future because the TOP 10 exchanges are still in progress to list UBEX, we just wait

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

Ubex Partners With Evans, As Trading Begins On LBank Digital Asset Exchange
https://coinstituency.com/ubex-partners-with-evans-as-trading-begins-on-lbank-digital-asset-exchange/
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: