Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:38:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] (HIF) Havelock Investments Fund  (Read 70070 times)
havelock (OP)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 11:34:06 PM

Congrats on Phase 1 IPO selling out
 Wink

Thank you,

We appreciate all the support and the great feedback and input from all of the users of our website HavelockInvestments.com

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:35:53 PM

Wink

Thank you,

We appreciate all the support and the great feedback and input from all of the users of our website HavelockInvestments.com

When can we start the trading?  Smiley
I bet you wanna achieve trading fees  Cheesy

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
DavidMc0

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:39:53 PM

The original HavelockInvestments.com team will remain in place and will play a key role in the future growth of the company.

I very much hope this is the case and that Havelock + The Panama Fund are a combo that build a great company together.

Does the Panama Fund have a web site?

I'll also add my congratulations for the Phase 1 IPO sell out Smiley
havelock (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 11:45:40 PM

The original HavelockInvestments.com team will remain in place and will play a key role in the future growth of the company.

I very much hope this is the case and that Havelock + The Panama Fund are a combo that build a great company together.

Does the Panama Fund have a web site?

I'll also add my congratulations for the Phase 1 IPO sell out Smiley

The Panama Fund does not have a website since for the past 5 years it has acted as a Private Investment Company.
But Feel free to contact us at any time to find out more.

Thank you,

Havelock Investments

pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:02:21 AM

Could you please go ahead and elaborate on the concerns raised in this thread?
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:18:47 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 12:52:00 AM by crumbs

Invest in a Panamanian shelf company with no history and no real names attached?  Into this: http://ohuiginn.net/panama/company/id/610201
What could possibly go wrong?*

*Taking into account that 90% of BTC-denominated securities turn out to be scams, 100% lose money, and...
...and the proprietor of this fine enterprise, while asking for millions of dollars, *won't even give you his name*.

lewicki

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:56:52 AM

Why is an investment firm purchasing an asset only to try and raise an investment from other investors? What is 3600XBT to "The Panama Fund" and why can't they pony up 1.6 million dollars themselves. Seems Illogical.
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 09:20:34 AM

Seriously this all looks so weird, are we even dealing with the same people that were behind havelock before this panama business bought them? Or is this is just some sort of balant scam.
+1

they are either completely insane or definitely shady, and I'd opt for the latter.

This is quite sad, I was optimistic about HL when the notice of this Panama-based company buying it, but now it's clear they are in it just for some quick buck, deceiving potential investors...

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 09:24:13 AM

Why is an investment firm purchasing an asset only to try and raise an investment from other investors? What is 3600XBT to "The Panama Fund" and why can't they pony up 1.6 million dollars themselves. Seems Illogical.
Because "they want us to be part of their magic dream".
I.e. they are going to take the money and then kindly weep and apoligise when the dividends are shit, and the return of investment is pretty much never.
Or they are going to pay dividends using the funds they raised i.e. ponzi.

Obvious scam is obvious.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
moribana

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:08:39 PM

Wink

Thank you,

I think that without trading people are left in the dark regarding the market value of this share. Maybe this is intentional and they will not enable trading during the IPO. Anyway, I think that it would be fair if they at least stated when trading will start.
havelock (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 12:55:49 PM

Trading will commence once the IVFO is complete per our prospectus.

Over the past few months many of our users have contacted us and wanted a way for us to offer them a way to purchase, invest in our company. The best and fairest way was to offer our own Fund on our site.  The link to a "Shelf" company by crumbs is a defunct website that hasn't functioned in a couple of years. Go ahead and click on the links on that site and it would give you errors.  Also The Panama Fund is administered by a Law Firm here in Panama. The same Law Firm administers various other Investment companies, hence their names will be on the other companies as well. One of the partners in the Panama Fund will be traveling next week and will be in Vancouver, Canada. He will be setting up a meet up with anyone that would like to attend. Feel free to just pick up the phone and call us. How many Bitcoin business don't have a phone number, ours is on our contact us page.

Thank you,

HavelockInvestments.com

enderbender

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:32:40 PM

Wink

Thank you,

I think that without trading people are left in the dark regarding the market value of this share. Maybe this is intentional and they will not enable trading during the IPO. Anyway, I think that it would be fair if they at least stated when trading will start.

translated: i wanna flip shares!, y u trick me?

the joke is on everyone that bought these, in a month theyll be much cheaper too
crumbs

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:02:56 PM

...The link to a "Shelf" company by crumbs is a defunct website that hasn't functioned in a couple of years. Go ahead and click on the links on that site and it would give you errors.  Also The Panama Fund is administered by a Law Firm here in Panama.

Not sure why data on a defunct website would be any less relevant, but I'll bite.
The site is not defunct.  Its index page was last updated less than two months ago.  The site's archives go back to September 2004, and its owner provides his full name.  You don't give us your name, just a throwaway phone number.

You go on to say that The Panama Fund is administered by "a Law Firm here in Panama."  You do not offer the name of the law firm.

I'm happy to help by offering you a way to establish a measure of credibility:
What is your name?
What is your involvement with Havelock?

havelock (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 02:08:46 PM

...The link to a "Shelf" company by crumbs is a defunct website that hasn't functioned in a couple of years. Go ahead and click on the links on that site and it would give you errors.  Also The Panama Fund is administered by a Law Firm here in Panama.

Not sure why data on a defunct website would be any less relevant, but I'll bite.
The site is by no means defunct.  If you bothered to open the index page, you would have known that it was last updated less than two months ago.  The site's archives go back to September 2004, and its owner provides his full name.  You don't give us your name, just a throwaway phone number.

You go on to say that The Panama Fund is administered by "a Law Firm here in Panama."  You do not offer the name of the law firm.

So, let's start establishing a measure of credibility.
What is your name?

It's defunct that it hasn't been updated since 2010, when the Database platform was changed in the public registry.

PANAMA LEGAL MANAGEMENT administrates The Panama Fund.

I also PM you with personal info. If you are in Panama or know someone that is we would love to have them visit our offices. 

Thank You
HavelockInvestments.com

crumbs

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:33:35 PM

The site is by no means defunct.  If you bothered to open the index page, you would have known that it was last updated less than two months ago.  The site's archives go back to September 2004, and its owner provides his full name.  You don't give us your name, just a throwaway phone number.

So, let's start establishing a measure of credibility.
What is your name?

It's defunct that it hasn't been updated since 2010, when the Database platform was changed in the public registry.

PANAMA LEGAL MANAGEMENT administrates The Panama Fund.

I also PM you with personal info. If you are in Panama or know someone that is we would love to have them visit our offices.  

Thank You
HavelockInvestments.com

Please refrain from sending me information via private messages.  Doing so avails you full deniability, puts me in an awkward position where i am unable to share this information with other potential investors, and is no way of conducting legitimate business.
A legitimate firm does not disburse essential corporate information through forum PMs.  Be kind enough to include it in your prospectus and post it in this thread.  

Regards

Edit:  Thus far, the info you have offered in your PM does not check out.
havelock (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 04:17:21 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 06:18:25 PM by havelock

Please refrain from sending me information via private messages.  Doing so avails you full deniability, puts me in an awkward position where i am unable to share this information with other potential investors, and is no way of conducting legitimate business.
A legitimate firm does not disburse essential corporate information through forum PMs.  Be kind enough to include it in your prospectus and post it in this thread.  

Regards

Edit:  Thus far, the info you have offered in your PM does not check out.

Dear Crumbs,

Thank you for your input. We tried to reach out to you but have yet to receive any contact from you other then posting on this forum. If any potential individual would like to come visit us personally or call us directly. Here is our contact numbers:

Telephone Toll free Canada/USA: 1-866-305-1531 Edit: 1-866-978-8076
Telephone International/Panama: +507-832-2461

crumbs

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:24:49 PM

Regards

Dear Crumbs,

Thank you for your input. We tried to reach out to you but have yet to receive any contact from you other then posting on this forum. If any potential individual would like to come visit us personally or call us directly. Here is our contact numbers:

Telephone Toll free Canada/USA: 1-866-305-1531

A quick search for your US number results in http://scamadvocates.com/1442-Secure-Holding-Investments.html "Secure Holding Investments Scam."

Awesome.
havelock (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 04:39:08 PM

Regards

Dear Crumbs,

A quick search for your US number results in http://scamadvocates.com/1442-Secure-Holding-Investments.html "Secure Holding Investments Scam."

Awesome.

Wow... Thank you Crumbs, we were not aware, as we only applied and received this number in October, 2013 as we were setting up access for anyone from Canada/US to reach us.
That scam alert was posted on or about late 2011, about 2 years ago, and obviously

We really should have searched the number as well . Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We will contact our local telephone carrier and request a new number right away.

We would love to reward your effort for bringing this to our attention. If you would like please provide us with a Bitcoin address.

Once again thank you so much!

HavelockInvestments.com

crumbs

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:49:02 PM

Regards

Dear Crumbs,

Awesome.

Wow... Thank you Crumbs, we were not aware, as we only applied and received this number in October, 2013 as we were setting up access for anyone from Canada/US to reach us.
That scam alert was posted on or about late 2011, about 2 years ago, and obviously

We really should have searched the number as well . Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We will contact our local telephone carrier and request a new number right away.

We would love to reward your effort for bringing this to our attention. If you would like please provide us with a Bitcoin address.

Once again thank you so much!

HavelockInvestments.com

Lol, no thanks.  Spend it on stepping up your game.
I have no problem with scams as a whole, it's your laziness and sloppiness that irks me.
Try to take pride in what you do, so that your victims could have the dignity of knowing that that they were scammed by a dedicated professional.
FWGR

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:56:31 PM

Lol, no thanks.  Spend it on stepping up your game.
I have no problem with scams as a whole, it's your laziness and sloppiness that irks me.
Try to take pride in what you do, so that your victims could have the dignity of knowing that that they were scammed by a dedicated professional.

Cheesy

...I like you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: