Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] (HIF) Havelock Investments Fund  (Read 70070 times)
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:38:12 AM

Jimmothy, i hate repeating this, but you insist:
Thus far, if you have invested in bitcoin securities, you are either deeply regretting it, or you're a raving lunatic. I want scammers and idiots to stop shitting up my bitcoin. I'm tired of being embarrassed to admit to being a bitcoiner.  I'm tired of people assuming that i'm someone ... like you.

Unless you invested in AM or one of the other companies that did not fail... Why are you wasting your time here? Your conspiracy theories that are constantly addressed and put to rest contribute nothing besides FUD.

You will notice you are in fact alone in all your conspiracy theories.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmothy

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:39:09 AM

Jimothy, you just don't understand how life works.  The burden of proof is always on the guy with his hand reaching for my pocket, not the other way around.  If you want to make the trip worth my while, pay my air fair, expenses, plus a nominal consideration for my time, please shoot me an offer.  I will consider it Smiley

Besides the fact that there is plenty of proof. Anyone interested could take a look at havelock's post history.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:42:47 AM

Thus far, if you have invested in bitcoin securities, you are either deeply regretting it, or you're a raving lunatic. I want scammers and idiots to stop shitting up my bitcoin. I'm tired of being embarrassed to admit to being a bitcoiner.  I'm tired of people assuming that i'm someone ... like you.

Unless you invested in AM or one of the other companies that did not fail... Why are you wasting your time here? Your conspiracy theories that are constantly addressed and put to rest contribute nothing besides FUD.

Jimothy, no matter how many times you repeat "conspiracy theories," no matter how you underline it, you're still dead wrong.
As i have said before, just because there are people who won the lotto, it does not mean that "investing" in lottery tickets is smart.  It's not.  Only idiots and suckers do it.  Please stop.  I hate feeling sorry for people.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:44:49 AM

Jimothy, no matter how many times you repeat "conspiracy theories," no matter how you underline it, you're still dead wrong.
As i have said before, just because there are people who won the lotto, it does not mean that "investing" in lottery tickets is smart.  It's not.  Only idiots and suckers do it.  Please stop.  I hate feeling sorry for people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

Changing your reasons to call havelock a scam every week is exactly how conspiracy theories work. As soon as more evidence is revealed, a new theory from you will pop up until yet again it has to be disproven.
crumbs

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:45:32 AM

Jimothy, you just don't understand how life works.  The burden of proof is always on the guy with his hand reaching for my pocket, not the other way around.  If you want to make the trip worth my while, pay my air fair, expenses, plus a nominal consideration for my time, please shoot me an offer.  I will consider it Smiley

Besides the fact that there is plenty of proof. Anyone interested could take a look at havelock's post history.

Bro, you're not even trying.  Would someone who ran a reputable business misspell its name in the prospectus?  Twice?!  In two different alternative spellings?!!  Cheesy

Edit:  Now you're just spamming.  Goodbye. Smiley
jimmothy

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:48:08 AM

Bro, you're not even trying.  Would someone who ran a reputable business misspell its name in the prospectus?  Twice?!  In two different alternative spellings?!!  Cheesy

I'm not trying because it is clearly a waste of time. Next you will be telling me because havelock is not wearing matching socks they are definitely a scam.

Conspiracy theories don't ever disappear, they just keep changing and adapting to the new info given.

Goodbye. Smiley
On behalf of everyone in this subforum, thank you and don't come again.
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:43:41 AM

You're confused.  
If you would happily hand over millions of dollars to a Panamanian shelf company without even knowing the name of the guy who's taking it from you...  I'm sorry to say you're the "clueless 'financial expert'" you claim this forum is full of.

It pains me to see the quality of bitcoin cons fall to such jaw-dropping lows, but i will not stop you from giving away your coin.
Peace.

Neo&Bee is probably most established crypto stock right now and they can vouch for these guys, as I was saying. You can pick up the phone and call them. I don't think they'd shy away for giving out their names. Remind me again what's one of best selling stocks in here? Who's friedcat? Do you know who he is? Can you call him on the phone? I rest my case. Smiley

I didn't buy their stock so I didn't really look into it in detail. What I'm saying should give you pause because you'll probably end up looking foolish when more info surfaces about these guys.

Lol, you actually worry about me looking foolish on the off chance this proves *not* to be a scam?
If you're investing to make yourself look clever, you're doing it wrong Cheesy
As far as who's friedcat:  He's the guy whose stock i'm happy as shit i ain't holdin'. It tanked Sad

Do you do anything besides create FUD?
FUD?!?

He's warning you, but you are free to gift your money to scammers, np.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:52:24 AM

All you people on this forum are insane to trust a whole currency created by some anonymous guy. Seems WAY too shady. Please provide me the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto or I call this whole Bitcoin business a huge scam. TYVM!

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:56:24 AM

crumbs, please stop feeding the troll.

he is either trolling or is hopelessly stupid.

who wanted to read the truth can do it, who wants to throw his money to scammers will do it anyway,  no point in continuing this.

Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:09:54 AM

crumbs, please stop feeding the troll.

he is either trolling or is hopelessly stupid.

who wanted to read the truth can do it, who wants to throw his money to scammers will do it anyway,  no point in continuing this.

You are the one who has been trolling this thread from the very beginning. I've just checked your posting history in this thread. Your first post in this thread is a complaint regarding their listing fees. Based on this complaint alone, it's pretty safe to say you are totally clueless on some many levels.

The Havelock listing fee was 5BTC prior to being acquired by Panama Fund. It is now 1BTC. In the meantime I advise you to go check the Nasdaq listing fees and fees paid to the underwriters.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

jimmothy

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:11:49 AM

All you people on this forum are insane to trust a whole currency created by some anonymous guy. Seems WAY too shady. Please provide me the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto or I call this whole Bitcoin business a huge scam. TYVM!

Seriously. Lets all stop using bitcoins because of anonymity.

Why come to a forum where it is well known and accepted to work with anonymity and complain that they are anonymous??

That is besides the fact that havelock is no longer anonymous after over a year of bullshitless operating and anyone wanting to find out real info about them can fly down to their offices or even just call them.

Or we could just create FUD based on speculation.

Quote from: crumbs
As i have said before, just because there are people who won the lotto, it does not mean that "investing" in lottery tickets is smart

Essentially what you are doing is going to a forum for lottery tickets and telling everyone there how stupid they are for playing the lotto..
crumbs

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:52:57 AM

Lol, you really don't understand life in general, do you?  People don't use bitcoin because they trust Satoshi.  They use it because they understand hash functions, they understand that thus far, SHA 256 (created by U.S. National Security Agency) and the bitcoin network as a whole have not been shown to have any easily exploitable flaws.

The aforementioned, of course, does not imply that you can throw your coin at anyone who ask for it, and shit will magically work out.
This is bitcoin, not Equestria Smiley
If you think bitcoin scams are not possible, you're in the wrong neighborhood.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:00:47 PM

Lol, you really don't understand life in general, do you?  People don't use bitcoin because they trust Satoshi.  They use it because they understand hash functions, they understand that thus far, SHA 256 (created by U.S. National Security Agency) and the bitcoin network as a whole have not been shown to have any easily exploitable flaws.

The aforementioned, of course, does not imply that you can throw your coin at anyone who ask for it, and shit will magically work out.
This is bitcoin, not Equestria Smiley
If you think bitcoin scams are not possible, you're in the wrong neighborhood.

But we are not talking about some random guy asking for money. We are talking a well established bitcoin exchange merged with a legally registered private investment company in panama which is not anonymous meaning they cannot just take the coins and run as there are names to be held accountable. Anyone could find out more info if they want by looking at havelocks history or contacting them on the forums/phone/in person at their offices.

As for crumbs this is the last time I will reply to your FUD. As you contribute nothing I have to add you to the ignore list.
DavidMc0

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:45:24 PM

But we are not talking about some random guy asking for money. We are talking a well established bitcoin exchange merged with a legally registered private investment company in panama which is not anonymous meaning they cannot just take the coins and run as there are names to be held accountable. Anyone could find out more info if they want by looking at havelocks history or contacting them on the forums/phone/in person at their offices.

Can you please help those of us who think that this has the potential to be a scam to disprove this notion by pointing us to any evidence that the panama fund really exists?  I don't know anything about panama, but in the UK, you can look up registered companies & their directors. Can this be done for them?

This may not be a scam, but to see it as an impossibility without anything substantial to back it up this seems a bit naive.

If you hate people considering the possibility that this is a scam, please provide real information & reasoning to reduce suspicions.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:54:24 PM

Can you please help those of us who think that this has the potential to be a scam to disprove this notion by pointing us to any evidence that the panama fund really exists?  I don't know anything about panama, but in the UK, you can look up registered companies & their directors. Can this be done for them?

This may not be a scam, but to see it as an impossibility without anything substantial to back it up this seems a bit naive.

If you hate people considering the possibility that this is a scam, please provide real information & reasoning to reduce suspicions.

Read havelocks post history. All the info is there.
DavidMc0

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:03:18 PM

Read havelocks post history. All the info is there.
If it is possibly a scam, you can't simply trust the potential scammer - you need external evidence to give confidence.
lightbox

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 02:47:33 PM

I've been trying very hard to stay out of this, umm, "discussion", but just wanted to chime in... no, this is not troll food, so please, trolls, pay no attention.

You've all trusted Havelock Investments for over a year, you could come to our office and talk with us, you could pick up the phone and call us.. and _many_ of you did.  When the Panama Fund acquired Havelock Investments from the original owners (myself and my business partner), we made sure to vette the purchaser (who we already had a pre-existing business relationship with) and required them to have contact information available.  One of the reasons you trusted Havelock to begin with was because we were a bricks and mortar office with a real phone number at our real address manned by real people.  The same continues to apply today, whether its in Canada or Panama makes no difference.   If  you have doubt, please, call, visit the office, check out the new owners in "real life"... if you're not willing to get off your ass and venture away from your computer chair in your parents basement, you probably shouldn't be in the Securities forum.   Taking part in securities (virtual or not) always requires you to do your own due diligence... actual due diligence. not just a few google searches.

James

https://www.canadianbitcoins.com for quick & easy buy/sell with $CAD
Canada's Oldest Bitcoin Brokerage.  Serving Canadian Bitcoiners since 2011!
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:50:18 PM

I've been trying very hard to stay out of this, umm, "discussion", but just wanted to chime in... no, this is not troll food, so please, trolls, pay no attention.

You've all trusted Havelock Investments for over a year, you could come to our office and talk with us, you could pick up the phone and call us.. and _many_ of you did.  When the Panama Fund acquired Havelock Investments from the original owners (myself and my business partner), we made sure to vette the purchaser (who we already had a pre-existing business relationship with) and required them to have contact information available.  One of the reasons you trusted Havelock to begin with was because we were a bricks and mortar office with a real phone number at our real address manned by real people.  The same continues to apply today, whether its in Canada or Panama makes no difference.   If  you have doubt, please, call, visit the office, check out the new owners in "real life"... if you're not willing to get off your ass and venture away from your computer chair in your parents basement, you probably shouldn't be in the Securities forum.   Taking part in securities (virtual or not) always requires you to do your own due diligence... actual due diligence. not just a few google searches.

James

People who did their due diligence figured out the company is horribly overvalued, and that the IPO was rushed.

Unless you can prove that there are 50 companies willing to pay 1 BTC/month during the next year?
Or explain how do you expect to spend 2000 BTC during 1 year?

crumbs

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:40:33 PM

... if you're not willing to get off your ass and venture away from your computer chair in your parents basement, you probably shouldn't be in the Securities forum. ...

Whoa James!  The "mom's basement" critique has been perfected in the rarefied would of international high finance Shocked
Now i see your power level is over 9000 -- ur all-pro Smiley

Since you're pitching this thing on the interwebs, home to lowly basement dwellers, might it not be a be more convenient to offer verifiable names & business records, or is an invitation to Panama the best you can offer?

Can i get an addy from you, or should i just ring you once i get through customs?

Also, is tomorrow a good time to stop by?  I'll be en route to Nigeria, where a prince has invited me to verify his legitimacy.
This is all so new and exciting for me!
lightbox

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 03:43:15 PM

... if you're not willing to get off your ass and venture away from your computer chair in your parents basement, you probably shouldn't be in the Securities forum. ...

Whoa James!  The "mom's basement" critique has been perfected in the rarefied would of international high finance Shocked
Now i see your power level is over 9000 -- ur all-pro Smiley

Since you're pitching this thing on the interwebs, home to lowly basement dwellers, might it not be a be more convenient to offer verifiable names & business records, or is a trip to Panama the best you can offer?
Can i get an addy from you, or should i just ring you once i get through customs?

Also, is tomorrow a good time to stop by?  I'll be en route to Nigeria, where a prince has invited me to verify his legitimacy.
This is all so new and exciting for me!

21 Concourse Gate. Unit 13. Ottawa, ON. K2E7S4. Feel free to stop by the old Havelock Office in Canada and say hi.  The new owners i believe have already extended that invitation to you at the new Panama office.

https://www.canadianbitcoins.com for quick & easy buy/sell with $CAD
Canada's Oldest Bitcoin Brokerage.  Serving Canadian Bitcoiners since 2011!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: