Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] (HIF) Havelock Investments Fund  (Read 70063 times)
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:26:54 AM

Not sure Crumbs wants to be convinced here or that he cares for arguments. He's obviously a man with a mission putting too much time and effort into this. My guess is he's somehow connected to the guys who recently opened new exchanges or the ones about to open one soon. This is just a clever way to discredit Havelock so that those other exchanges can steal their business. It's as simple as that.

You're giving him too much credit. Crumbs is a troll, looking to incite a reaction - it doesn't matter if the arguments are factual, he just wants an argument. Notice that bright ugly yellow ignore button? It's not because people rate him insightful...

Luckily, nothing i say relies on trust.  Everything is backed by verifiable facts.
Buying .01 BTC worth of accounts can paint your ignore button any color you wish -- no one cares enough about you to do it.
Simple.

LOL.

I find it hilarious that you think someone hired shills with established accounts ignore your account thus giving it a "commonly ignored" rating.

Ever think that it might be because you are annoying/ignorant?

Literally every time I see one of your comments I feel like I lose an IQ point from the nonsense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:29:26 AM

OK, getting back to the topic: What happens now that the shares did not all sell? Will the company try to sell those unsold shares later? Will this affect the amount of shares held by the insiders?

Quote from: havelock
The above Blocks will be released based on market conditions.
Open Market Orders will begin November 27th, 2013 12 PM EST

I am assuming this means they don't expect all blocks to sell. Does it explicitly say all blocks must fully sell?
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:35:54 AM

OK, getting back to the topic: What happens now that the shares did not all sell? Will the company try to sell those unsold shares later? Will this affect the amount of shares held by the insiders?

I am assuming this means they don't expect all blocks to sell. Does it explicitly say all blocks must fully sell?

See, that is part of the problem, things like this should have been explicitly stated at the beginning.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:36:37 AM

Literally every time I see one of your comments I feel like I lose an IQ point from the nonsense.

That explains everything!  In this thread alone, you must've lost about 20, and i do remeber you spurging at me in a bunch of others.
So...  Single digits, huh?
Well, don't i feel guilty now...  You're special, Jimmothy, 'coz God don't make no junk. Amirite Champ?

edit:
If you don't have any coin in this, and you think it's overpriced, what are *you* doing here? GTFO NAO!
jimmothy

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:42:25 AM

That explains everything!  In this thread alone, you must've lost about 20, and i do remeber you spurging at me in a bunch of others.
Well, don't i feel guilty now...  You're special, Jimmothy, 'coz God don't make no junk. Amirite Champ?

edit:
If you don't have any coin in this, and you think it's overpriced, what are *you* doing here? GTFO NAO!

Not sure why I continue yo feed the troll but just because I am not invested in havelock doesn't mean I don't use it which I happily do.

This is the last tine you get a response from me as it is not worth my or anyones time.

Back to the ignore list.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:45:56 AM

See, that is part of the problem, things like this should have been explicitly stated at the beginning.

I agree that we should get an official statement about this but if it was never mentioned and instead only rumored it doesn't make sense to blame them. Not to mention this thread is filled with so much garbage I doubt havelock is going to take the time daily to wade through the fud and answer the legit questions.
crumbs

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:50:28 AM

edit:

Not sure why I continue yo feed the troll but just because I am not invested in havelock doesn't mean I don't use it which I happily do.

This is the last tine you get a response from me as it is not worth my or anyones time.

Back to the ignore list.

Type as slowly as you think pl0x.  Take care to spelingz your stupid thoughts rightly Angry
bitbbs

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 03:38:27 AM

reserved Smiley
MonkeyBear68

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:56:02 AM

I agree that we should get an official statement about this but if it was never mentioned and instead only rumored it doesn't make sense to blame them. Not to mention this thread is filled with so much garbage I doubt havelock is going to take the time daily to wade through the fud and answer the legit questions.

Yes crumbs has been on quite the mission to hobble this IPO and slam Havelock. I honestly can say that I made some BTC by trading at Havelock over the past 15 months.

crumbs, you still have not given us a suggestion of a better exchange to trade BTC based securities on? I have asked several times now. If you have a recommendation I would like to check out the competition!!
crumbs

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:35:53 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2013, 10:54:42 AM by crumbs

1.  Yes crumbs has been on quite the mission to hobble this IPO and slam Havelock. I honestly can say that I made some BTC by trading at Havelock over the past 15 months.

2.  crumbs, you still have not given us a suggestion of a better exchange to trade BTC based securities on? I have asked several times now. If you have a recommendation I would like to check out the competition!!

Lol, have the decency to buy a new account Cheesy
Regardless, i'll answer your questions, even though they've already been answered in this thread before:

1.  Many here can honestly say they made money trading Labcoin and other scams.  A broken clock only tells correct time twice a day, but you can make money on a scam day in & day out.  All that's required is a steady supply of grater fools.

2.  After i tell you not to "invest" in this Three-Card Monte game, you repeatedly asked which Three-Card Monte game i would recommend.  To be painfully explicit:  I would not recommend investing in *any*.  I haven't answered you directly out of politeness, assuming no sane person would ask something that stupid.
Now stop asking idiotic questions & shitting up this thread pl0x.
MonkeyBear68

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:45:39 PM

Regardless, i'll answer your questions, even though they've already been answered in this thread before:

1.  Many here can honestly say they made money trading Labcoin and other scams.  A broken clock only tells correct time twice a day, but you can make money on a scam day in & day out.  All that's required is a steady supply of grater fools.

2.  After i tell you not to "invest" in this Three-Card Monte game, you repeatedly asked which Three-Card Monte game i would recommend.  To be painfully explicit:  I would not recommend investing in *any*.  I haven't answered you directly out of politeness, assuming no sane person would ask something that stupid.

There is not much else I can do to convince you that my account is genuine, but none-the-less that is not the issue. Thank you for your response.

I partially agree with you in that newbies just getting into Bitcoin should not be buying BTC funds, unless they were bonds something like XBOND, which unfortunately is no longer available. Mining shares should be treated with caution as even though the Network hash rate has somewhat stabilized it could quickly double or triple in the near future as new chips are available. Other Funds for new ventures require that VC investors should do their own research and invest accordingly.

Bitcoin itself will become more valuable as more businesses are created that utilize it in new ways and also that help provide links to the traditional banking system. This is where the VC funded businesses come into play. VC investors take more risk to get these businesses started. Right now we are seeing much more gain in Bitcoin itself, but I believe that will slow down (sometime in the future) and that some of the successful VC businesses will start to really pay off.

I do however strongly believe that Havelock is genuinely trying to vet and offer the best VC funds and also provide access to the best mining based funds that the market desired. I also believe that they are genuinely trying to run the HMF mining fund in the best way possible to balance between buying new equipment and paying dividends. You suggest they are trying to outright scam everyone and I do not believe that to be true based on my experience.

I can understand someone simply trying to help the newbies. Factual based explanations rather than vicious straw-man attacks would further your cause. I sincerely hope you did not lose too much money (BTC) that you have become this bitter.

Pax Vobiscum
silverfuture
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1008

central banking = outdated protocol

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 01:27:56 AM

There is not much else I can do to convince you that my account is genuine, but none-the-less that is not the issue. Thank you for your response.

I partially agree with you in that newbies just getting into Bitcoin should not be buying BTC funds, unless they were bonds something like XBOND, which unfortunately is no longer available. Mining shares should be treated with caution as even though the Network hash rate has somewhat stabilized it could quickly double or triple in the near future as new chips are available. Other Funds for new ventures require that VC investors should do their own research and invest accordingly.

Bitcoin itself will become more valuable as more businesses are created that utilize it in new ways and also that help provide links to the traditional banking system. This is where the VC funded businesses come into play. VC investors take more risk to get these businesses started. Right now we are seeing much more gain in Bitcoin itself, but I believe that will slow down (sometime in the future) and that some of the successful VC businesses will start to really pay off.

I do however strongly believe that Havelock is genuinely trying to vet and offer the best VC funds and also provide access to the best mining based funds that the market desired. I also believe that they are genuinely trying to run the HMF mining fund in the best way possible to balance between buying new equipment and paying dividends. You suggest they are trying to outright scam everyone and I do not believe that to be true based on my experience.

I can understand someone simply trying to help the newbies. Factual based explanations rather than vicious straw-man attacks would further your cause. I sincerely hope you did not lose too much money (BTC) that you have become this bitter.

Pax Vobiscum

Crumbs is an insignificant troll.... best ignored.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NastyFans - The Fan Club for Bitcoin Enthusiasts | MININGCOINS | POOL | ESCROW
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bigdude

Activity: 896

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 01:31:20 AM

great start to the IPO on havelock.

HIF last trade ฿0.00015100 - down nearly 80%

crumbs

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:35:11 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2013, 02:51:47 AM by crumbs

[sniply]

Pax Vobiscum

Lol, Et cum spiritu tuo, u goofball.  How's that tradin' going?  Rhetorical question, i'm sure you don't guzzle your own Kool-Aid, but imagine if someone actually bough... nah, no one's that stupid Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:24:18 AM

I guess the quarterly dividend is pulling the price down, this is bitcoin, we are used to in daily and weekly payouts.
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:54:57 AM

Not sure Crumbs wants to be convinced here or that he cares for arguments. He's obviously a man with a mission putting too much time and effort into this. My guess is he's somehow connected to the guys who recently opened new exchanges or the ones about to open one soon. This is just a clever way to discredit Havelock so that those other exchanges can steal their business. It's as simple as that.

You're giving him too much credit. Crumbs is a troll, looking to incite a reaction - it doesn't matter if the arguments are factual, he just wants an argument. Notice that bright ugly yellow ignore button? It's not because people rate him insightful...
Actually he just states correct facts, and get trolled in return...
You've labeled troll the wrong user...

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:03:32 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2013, 12:02:32 PM by jimmothy

Actually he just states correct facts, and get trolled in return...
You've labeled troll the wrong user...

GTFO troll. Go abuse the trust system more when people disagre with your FUD. Nobody is buying you or crumbs BS.
silverfuture
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:37:02 PM

It wasn't the best ipo but price of last trade has risen to .0005  today

pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:38:01 PM

Havelock used their funds from the IPO to buy everything below IPO share price?
silverfuture
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:42:43 PM

Havelock used their funds from the IPO to buy everything below IPO share price?

We'll see if the price holds. That is a possible conspiracy theory though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: