Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the market red  (Read 2449 times)
suckmyBitcoin

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

I have seen the bitcoin scene for two years and my judgement indicates that rise and falls frequently are connected to dollar trends commited by ICOs which require paying costs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RoonyBlack

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:27:16 PM

Because it is summer, everyone want to go ot Greece, Sea, vacantion etc, they need money and the last thing is to invest. Second is the recent news for Japan and Russia.. very bad, people are scared, no one want to hear about crypto for a while and maybe we need a few months to recover and start over, hope so.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

I think market is red because whales decided in such way, when they buy with good prices they will turn market up.
I thought so. because the market is dependent on transactions so that large asset holders can change market conditions. so just follow the path that is always there and update the latest info do not forget to always check the buy market when prices are low and sell when prices rise.
imapd

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

cave canem!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

It can be the effect of bad negative news, that we faced some time ago, also it seems like people are loosing their interest and faith in cryptocurrencies.

NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

I think market is red because whales decided in such way, when they buy with good prices they will turn market up.

Even not whales. I think MtGox is dumping BTC price now, and even whales cannot pump btc right now. Market will turn up soon, but... i think that lowest BTC price will 5500$.
It`s not end

diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?

It is normal market cycles. When everyone is declaring bitcoin dead (now), it has reached bottom. When nobody cares because it goes sideways with little volume, it will enter a new bull run and hit $120k or more (perhaps 2x). But then it will go down to about... and on and on.

I think a similar trend is occuring for other coins as well.
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

I want to say that now is a good opportunity to still buy yourself a crypto currency, and in particular Bitcoin. Yes, I admit that during the scaling period the price can fall significantly - there is a risk. Nevertheless, I believe that very soon this drop is compensated with interest and the rate of crypts will easily interrupt today's prices.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

One cannot say for sure why the market is going down. Some say that hacks, others bad news surrounding cryptocurrency. Whom to believe I do not know. I think regulators are trying to kill cryptocurrency. They are taking strict stances against cryptocurrency.

longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:04:39 AM

this reason makes most sense to me either. The way this industry is evolving, I just don't see the reasons for market prices to go down, I would be confident the market should be green

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

this reason makes most sense to me either. The way this industry is evolving, I just don't see the reasons for market prices to go down, I would be confident the market should be green
The market encountered bullish trend that's why the market is red but as long as still survive there's no need to worry in this situation because anytime can having good chances to bounceback ,so make a sense that it's better to hodl on it for a long time

DankCoinOfficial

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

It’s been green, take a look
https://discord.gg/TWGNTpC
flysats

Activity: 329

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:17:30 AM

But i think that less and less people believe in crypto now and therefore they are selling their altcoins to receive fiat

dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:30:34 PM

You tell me?

A guy I know that is a dedicated chart analysts predicted a big drop as you guys declared a bull. He went into hiding because it looked liked he was wrong but the negative Red I see is mind blowing.

What’s going on?
Panic selling i guess all cryptocurrency red because of it. Judging from the declining bitcoin price that nearly touches $5k makes people panic to secure their assets by selling it all when it is still red.
A panic selling by a small investors or a pure manipulation of a big investors. The price of bitcoin continues to fall without specific reason, just pure speculation. Bitcoin able to bounce after hitting the bottom of around $5800, and I hope this is the real bottom for this year. 3rd quater is coming let's all hope for a bull market again and don't panic without any reason.

We can hope for a market turn and the beginning of a bullish trend, but we don't know  we are reached the bottom, or we are waiting for another fall. People have different opinions on this, now you should not panic, and you need to look sensibly at the situation. We will get our bullish trend this is only a matter of time.

There are so many reasons why market is in its dip state, but dont get yourself panic, because it is normal for the market to go down at the beginning of the year, it is always been like that, the prices on the market are volatile, it changes every time, this year it will come back to its original state or maybe higher it is good to know that there are some holders that are simply waiting for the market to goes up instead of selling what they have.
Flynnrider31

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

i think why the market turns to red because the is improving.
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:49:41 PM

Whenever the Bitcoin is not stable we will see red market
The best thing for now the Bitcoin must stable
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:56:14 PM

Whenever the Bitcoin is not stable we will see red market
The best thing for now the Bitcoin must stable
Its red because the supply is very high and the demand is very low. That is the law of supply and demand here in crypto currency. Its good to promote crypto today to have more investors, it will help the price goes up.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:46:42 PM

In the last few days the main crypto currency in the red zone we all have to be alert of course. We must know what factors affect the current value of cryptocurrency and what needs to be prepared.
Given most altcoin traded for bitcoin in recent days, when the crypto currency market fell almost all crypto investors experienced losses. And at times like that, it's very easy for someone giving in to emotions and making bleak transactions (panic) which you can later regret, so we propose to put together the best scenario for the next few days.
The main reason for the decline is the rumor of uncertainty from google technology developers since januari 2018 about banning crypto currency ads. The leadership of South Korea and the US is seriously thinking about strengthening control over this field. The main priority is transparent taxation of income received from the digital currency. It's no secret these rumors have had a negative impact on trading volume, private traders in the stock market declined with a background of interest in the field of crypto currency. Now anonymous traders of crypto currency will pay a high fine according to the decision of the South Korean and US authorities.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:48:54 PM

I believe that bitcoin has risen too much in price at the end of 2017 and now it is falling because the price is too high.
nicole74859

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:12:22 AM

I think market is red due to lack of patience of investor and the way they dumping at any value, and also the kind of news which is fud people reading on various platform .
Sabinas17

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

many people seeing the red market panic and drain all their coins, you need patience, I'm sure that soon everything will become green
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: