Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:13:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:53:01 AM

The platform offers a great service for online gamblers, indeed gambling industry has a huge potential because there's huge money involved here. I hope they will succeed.
It really needs to offer the services that can make a good sanctification of the users as gambling can be considered as an addicting thing to do, and with a platform offers a great reliability can make an assurance that this project can be a good one for gamblers.

I think this ICO needs more attention thrue promotions on the social media like in Twitter, facebook, reddit and other crypto related forums.

I feel the same but it seems like it is not getting a lot of attractions. I am wondering what kind of marketing strategies are they going to take.
Yeah true buddy. But inspite of that, I still believe in the potential of this Urunit project. Especially in todays current trend here in the crypto currency. There are lots of people that seeks this kind of project and opportunity. So, the only thing left is to the team to come up with a better marketing strategy in attracting the crowd.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:54:06 AM

The platform offers a great service for online gamblers, indeed gambling industry has a huge potential because there's huge money involved here. I hope they will succeed.
It really needs to offer the services that can make a good sanctification of the users as gambling can be considered as an addicting thing to do, and with a platform offers a great reliability can make an assurance that this project can be a good one for gamblers.

I think this ICO needs more attention thrue promotions on the social media like in Twitter, facebook, reddit and other crypto related forums.

I feel the same but it seems like it is not getting a lot of attractions. I am wondering what kind of marketing strategies are they going to take.

Maybe giving more promotional bonuses can also attract the investors to join, and giving some referral bonuses will surely add up to their popularity and will give more chance of earning good profit.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:03:08 AM

The project has advantages over other platforms of this kind, I think that this difference will be able to attract the attention of the players.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:11:20 AM

The project has advantages over other platforms of this kind, I think that this difference will be able to attract the attention of the players.
Agreed. This is a kind of a unique project that needs a lot of attention to be proved in the players to get attracted.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:14:50 AM

Can anyone tell me how does the platform work with its managed by its community? Is there any blockchain integrated?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:21:38 AM

Agreed. This is a kind of a unique project that needs a lot of attention to be proved in the players to get attracted.
Urunit is a experienced project & they are already in the market as well.so they knew how to be remain in crypto world & for now they need to work to become best
urunpr

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:30:33 AM

I first met the concept of reducing tokens over time, but I do not quite understand how this works, I would like to know in detail

Sure. It's explained in white paper.
urunpr

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:36:26 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added U Run It  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/u-run-it/

https://i.imgur.com/UtNEQuo.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to U Run It ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.

When will be the token distribution? and do you usually give free tokens after the sale? By the way thank you for the updates.

Every person who purchases the tokens will get the immediately. What do mean by free tokens?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:38:15 AM

I think the main reason this project is called urunit is vecause this is a community driven gambling platform and the players are the one who decides how will this platform work.
urunpr

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:39:38 AM

I see in service thread yesterday that a bounty manager is now launching a bounty campaign from the team. I guess this a good news and update to be able to attract more investors in the ICO stage.

By service thread do you mean a thread in the services section? So I guess if the bounty will be a BTC or ETH based one instead of a token one
This is great news! I think that this way they will be able to attract users' attention and collect the necessary amount
Someone can bring to us the bounty of Urunit. I have seriously to join their signature campaign, if they have this campaign for Member.

Sure. Here is the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3548786.0
urunpr

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:41:50 AM

I see in service thread yesterday that a bounty manager is now launching a bounty campaign from the team. I guess this a good news and update to be able to attract more investors in the ICO stage.

By service thread do you mean a thread in the services section? So I guess if the bounty will be a BTC or ETH based one instead of a token one
This is great news! I think that this way they will be able to attract users' attention and collect the necessary amount
Someone can bring to us the bounty of Urunit. I have seriously to join their signature campaign, if they have this campaign for Member.
Actually they have but no further information about the campaign.  The campaign manager confirmed that they will launchjng one. Hope this will be soon since many are interested to join the campaign. If they will release the project campaigns I only hope that this will be for everybody. Less specification for ranks.

If the project want to gain increase in popularity and exposures then they should really open a bounty campaign, I am hoping it will happen soon with organized plan of campaigns.

You can join bounty campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3548786.0
urunpr

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:46:04 AM

No worries, we are working hard on preparing marketing campaigns. You will see it soon.
urunpr

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:47:52 AM

Can anyone tell me how does the platform work with its managed by its community? Is there any blockchain integrated?

It is integrated. Please see the white paper.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:36:27 AM

I've read the webaite / whitepaper of the project. Their concept has been good. It's a unique gambling platform that they could get more investor and supporters. i think the project will be very popular and profitable
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:48:07 AM

Maybe giving more promotional bonuses can also attract the investors to join, and giving some referral bonuses will surely add up to their popularity and will give more chance of earning good profit.
In principle yes, for growth of popularity could think up some bonuses in the form of additional tokens for purchase of their certain large number.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:56:46 AM

I play gambling and quite often. I saw this platform with azar games and it became very interesting to me. I read all the information about the project and understood that I will follow the project. because I'm interested in your platform!
What features that attracts you the most here as a gambler? Your opinion can help the project be a reliable one bud. I agree that this project can really attract people especially to those who are gambling.
I like poker. At one time, I very often and often played poker online. They did not manage to win good enough money on this.
Here's an idea to make online poker here with live people.
Yes, i like poker too. Especially, No Limit Hold'em. I actually don't understand their platform working, so i waiting to try it at the future.
As a rule, often at all serious game gambling the websites there is poker. So his fans I can please, play to you in advance it will be possible.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:29:29 AM

Yeah true buddy. But inspite of that, I still believe in the potential of this Urunit project. Especially in todays current trend here in the crypto currency. There are lots of people that seeks this kind of project and opportunity. So, the only thing left is to the team to come up with a better marketing strategy in attracting the crowd.
It is actually all the digital era we live in dealing with more digital games and the teams are very active as they keep innovating more and more new games constantly there was so many new gamblers.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:31:07 AM

I play gambling and quite often. I saw this platform with azar games and it became very interesting to me. I read all the information about the project and understood that I will follow the project. because I'm interested in your platform!
What features that attracts you the most here as a gambler? Your opinion can help the project be a reliable one bud. I agree that this project can really attract people especially to those who are gambling.
I like poker. At one time, I very often and often played poker online. They did not manage to win good enough money on this.
Here's an idea to make online poker here with live people.
Yes, i like poker too. Especially, No Limit Hold'em. I actually don't understand their platform working, so i waiting to try it at the future.
As a rule, often at all serious game gambling the websites there is poker. So his fans I can please, play to you in advance it will be possible.
But at 2016-2018, we have a lot of dicing site release. Because poker have a lot of banker open this services. But i agree with you that, if want more people joining at Urunit, Poker is the good choice for improve their own rules.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:33:46 AM

It is actually all the digital era we live in dealing with more digital games and the teams are very active as they keep innovating more and more new games constantly there was so many new gamblers.

Yeah, this days volume of gamblers are getting bigger because they want to get easy money so they make gambling. I have a feeling that this project will succeed, it just really need to develop the system and its features.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:38:37 AM

Yeah, this days volume of gamblers are getting bigger because they want to get easy money so they make gambling. I have a feeling that this project will succeed, it just really need to develop the system and its features.
Have a lot of people have addiction at gambling, so we can see a lot of gambling platform opens, some of them get succes, some of them not, is depend on their strategy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: