Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:53:40 AM

This is why I really love Urunit token so much because this kind of token is very perfect for the gamblers and also the investors.
Haha, i agree with you, Urunit project will bring us more and more profitable with our rule for our games at this platform. Excellent investment for not only who love gambling but also who is smartly investors.
Well, that's pretty a good rating for a project which really tries to be more improve and be a reliable one. Let's see how people will really go with this gambling platform.

A lot of these ICO rating platforms don't really rate based on any actual research but usually just go through a checklist to rate an ICO
These ratings are based on the user satisfaction as we can observe more positive communication and experience which could make me understand strong potential Urunit is holding.

I agree, this project really have a good improvement and because of this I am hoping more investors to come and hopefully making more investments to the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:55:38 AM

This is why I really love Urunit token so much because this kind of token is very perfect for the gamblers and also the investors.
Haha, i agree with you, Urunit project will bring us more and more profitable with our rule for our games at this platform. Excellent investment for not only who love gambling but also who is smartly investors.
Well, that's pretty a good rating for a project which really tries to be more improve and be a reliable one. Let's see how people will really go with this gambling platform.

A lot of these ICO rating platforms don't really rate based on any actual research but usually just go through a checklist to rate an ICO
These ratings are based on the user satisfaction as we can observe more positive communication and experience which could make me understand strong potential Urunit is holding.
Great news for our developers and especially investors, this could mean that the project will succeed ,not 100% but atleast this is a good start.

Yes, the team really did they best to reach this high ratings and because of this I am sure that there will be more attracted investors to check this project and also more active members will join the urunit community.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

Great news for our developers and especially investors, this could mean that the project will succeed ,not 100% but atleast this is a good start.

Yes, the team really did they best to reach this high rating and because of this we can expect more investors to come and also more active members will join the urunit community.

You are right, many already trusted this project and this is why the rating reached this high. The marketing and advertising of urunit project is working well and I am looking forward for more achievements from the team.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:09:45 AM

The Urunit platform has good vision and mission, for the gambling segment is very promising, with an interesting concept of course this project will be successful
This project always being famous for gambling.most of the like gambling & when there is chance of to do work as your wish then Urunit is tye best choice
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

The Urunit platform has good vision and mission, for the gambling segment is very promising, with an interesting concept of course this project will be successful
This project always being famous for gambling.most of the like gambling & when there is chance of to do work as your wish then Urunit is tye best choice
I support! The platform will be very successful as in my opinion they should attract a large number of new users, and behind them naturally and new investors.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

Yes, the team really did they best to reach this high rating and because of this we can expect more investors to come and also more active members will join the urunit community.

You are right, many already trusted this project and this is why the rating reached this high. The marketing and advertising of urunit project is working well and I am looking forward for more achievements from the team.

This really indicates that the team is doing their job and not just only that exchangers loves the platform that's why they've get the rating 5/5
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:00:16 AM

This really indicates that the team is doing their job and not just only that exchangers loves the platform that's why they've get the rating 5/5
Well, i agree with you Urunit team do the good working at now. I appreciate their effort to make the growth of Urunit and their community.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:00:28 AM

It is a perfect thing that the team is doing the job perfectly, this is a great idea to know as a good platform for this forum.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:00:44 AM

Yes, I was thinking the same because most of the gambling platform are usually played and almostly used by the teen and elder.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:04:09 AM

Yes, I was thinking the same because most of the gambling platform are usually played and almostly used by the teen and elder.
Do you mean chicken for play gambler at gambling platform? I only know Urunit is good plat form for gambler want provably fair Smiley

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:45:32 AM

It is a perfect thing that the team is doing the job perfectly, this is a great idea to know as a good platform for this forum.
Thats true bud, the coin collectors, investors and bounty participants will surely get a huge profit from this project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:50:22 AM

Do you mean chicken for play gambler at gambling platform? I only know Urunit is good plat form for gambler want provably fair Smiley
Chicken? do you mean easy? I don't get your point here bud. All I know is that this platform might be one of the best gambling platform in the future if it'll be success.

I think he is just using a metaphor for those "gamblers" who are afraid to lose so they just make a lower bet but I think it's a good strategy when they are already losing. To bet when the house edge is kicking in and bet when the game is already on it's normal provably fair mechanism.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:58:35 AM

This will soon famous I think If there will be many supporters and investors to support and join the ICO stage. hopefully, the hard work of the team will be fruitened.

FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:03:18 AM

This will soon famous I think If there will be many supporters and investors to support and join the ICO stage. hopefully, the hard work of the team will be fruitened.

The ICO stage will be always depends on how much they have raised or if the successfully reach their minimum cap then its a good news to all the members and investors.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:12:06 AM

The ICO stage will be always depends on how much they have raised or if the successfully reach their minimum cap then its a good news to all the members and investors.

But this ICO of Urunit I guess will be successful because they have great ratings from famous exchanges.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:14:33 AM

But this ICO of Urunit I guess will be successful because they have great ratings from famous exchanges.
Urunit is exploring to the new innovative games and kept adding and gaining more attention of gamblers that is resulting positive ratings and reviews from the experienced participants.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:17:18 AM

With no delay on any access to the game features gamblers are successfully playing and kept winning that resulted more attention and actively spreading about urunit to other gamblers.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:18:24 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 03:59:30 PM by vickycoin05

A project that may lead to a change in the generally recognized way of gambling, the casino owner will not support this project, because the project excludes them

This is how it will be after the casino is launched. Will support only the players but not the owners of real casinos, because they are naturally not profitable. But for example in other countries online casinos are prohibited, will they give permission to visit this site?
In real time it was prohibited but since it is an online based gambling there may not be such restrictions, all gamblers are actively participating and gaining good profits.
This is the reason why they choose to let players host games, they probably want the profit to be split. By the way, online gambling has been active
since internet was invented. Therefore casino don't mind any of these rivals in online community.

There are many betters there that have been so addictive to gambling now. You can visit the gambling thread to learn more about the experts there.
Yes right. Many are fun in playing games and it give them joy to play. That's why gambling is one of the best project in the market. You enjoy at the same time you earn.
Gambling ICO are always supported by crypto community because of the profit it can give them back in return to thier investments and efforts.
Well its realy true profits in gambling are more higher than other projects in the market. The more players the more profits they can get so it's realy important to make the more project adorable and attractive to get the chance of success.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:19:59 AM

Me too. I'm hoping that the platform will have a better outcomed and have a successful launching because the team really exerted more efforts inorder to gained high ratings from other companies. And also, they never failed the trust given by the supporters and by the investors. So for me, the project and the teams deserves to succeed here in crypto world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:20:03 AM

Chicken? do you mean easy? I don't get your point here bud. All I know is that this platform might be one of the best gambling platform in the future if it'll be success.

I think he is just using a metaphor for those "gamblers" who are afraid to lose so they just make a lower bet but I think it's a good strategy when they are already losing. To bet when the house edge is kicking in and bet when the game is already on it's normal provably fair mechanism.
Challenging is a part and more gamblers do not afraid as they fearless aim to achieve winning in every game and their experience helps them to make a right move at the right time that results in success for a Gambler Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: