Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
SharonHa

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:47:40 AM

Hope a lot of investor maintenance your business when ICO will start.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

Those who decided to buy coins URUNIT - now is the most favorable time, many people understand this, as long as there is time to take advantage of the chance
Yes, indeed. This is the best day to buy urunit because btc and eth were in deep. Take your money to buy urunit as the market on red.
To be honest this is the moment to start panicking because bitcoin is seeming to hit the all time low for this year. Its a good opportunity to buy for collectors but for current holders its again an obvious loss on thier current holdings.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

Those who decided to buy coins URUNIT - now is the most favorable time, many people understand this, as long as there is time to take advantage of the chance
Yes, indeed. This is the best day to buy urunit because btc and eth were in deep. Take your money to buy urunit as the market on red.
To be honest this is the moment to start panicking because bitcoin is seeming to hit the all time low for this year. Its a good opportunity to buy for collectors but for current holders its again an obvious loss on thier current holdings.

Best time to buy urunit is now because the value is downfall. It is an opportunity to buy it in a cheap amount, after it just hold it until value will back to normal or become more higher to what you expected. Just be patient in waiting
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

The project is good, but the country in which the project is being developed has a very strict government and how do you collaborate?
Yeah i read that it's devlope country has very strict government but i think we have to don't worry about this matter beacause the developers had already think about the solution of it before launching the project. So feel free, i hope the devlopers and team members will do their best to develop project.
Well, I think that this project, in some countries it will be very difficult if the law prohibits something that will not be agreed upon any longer.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

Well then you can just temporarily convert to USD or any other fiat currency while it falls and rebuy when it falls even lower, which is what I'm doing at the moment
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

If  you are planning to by Urinit you must do it quickly as you can. Buy as much you can because Urinit is incredibly increasing its popularity and trust rating that means alot because with this increases will affect the price of coin soon.  A good quality and feedbacks will eventually help urinit to larger its value.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

I liked the project, but is this type of activity allowed in your country or not? Just in my it's not allowed.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

The project is good, but the country in which the project is being developed has a very strict government and how do you collaborate?
Yeah i read that it's devlope country has very strict government but i think we have to don't worry about this matter beacause the developers had already think about the solution of it before launching the project. So feel free, i hope the devlopers and team members will do their best to develop project.
Well, I think that this project, in some countries it will be very difficult if the law prohibits something that will not be agreed upon any longer.

You can just invest using a VPN and as long as they don't ask for a KYC how are they going to check. Reselling later isn't illegal and is fully legal for them
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

I liked the project, but is this type of activity allowed in your country or not? Just in my it's not allowed.
Gambling isnt legal you know.That's why it is not allowed in all country.My complain is also that if we can't join gambling how will join the project
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

Well then you can just temporarily convert to USD or any other fiat currency while it falls and rebuy when it falls even lower, which is what I'm doing at the moment
I don't think that this dump of price in the crypto Market will last much long now and the market will surely recover it self very quickly as many new companies are coming towards crypto investment and Bitcoin is the center of all cryptocurrency and it will also rise in coming days.
Matthew-Ul

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:57:52 PM

Greetings, team! Looks very nice! Aware project, very nice job.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:25:27 PM

This is of course very bad news, because the plans for it were completely different. I did not expect that the price so sharply fall and so low. I'm afraid and think that it will be even worse.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

It seems that the website of this project has a major update, this looks great and must be more stable than the previous one for now.
It is great the the project is getting better with time.
At least this updating looks beautifully and developers have expanded functionality, it is the good sign for future development. But nevertheless we won't claim, we will wait for official start of the platform.
Yeah, as of now, the website looks even better than before, im really sure that this kind of update will interest more newcomers.
Yes my friend I think that the points mentioned by you should be considered as frequently updated information is must for a growing community.

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

Gambling isnt legal you know.That's why it is not allowed in all country.My complain is also that if we can't join gambling how will join the project
On the one hand gambling is illegal, but it practices only in some countries, not in all, therefore it is impossible to approve a naveryanka it. Everyone for himself solves, to risk to him or not for whom the risk is a part of the life, and for someone an unacceptable thing. Each person has an option. Each person has an option to how to him to spend the time and money.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

This is of course very bad news, because the plans for it were completely different. I did not expect that the price so sharply fall and so low. I'm afraid and think that it will be even worse.

well, this is the case for most of the tokens / coins now, even it is also a ICO Token and listed in many exchanges. The market can not recover itself, but I am positive; till end of this year cryptocurrencies are going to gain more volume.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:17:46 PM

Best time to buy urunit is now because the value is downfall. It is an opportunity to buy it in a cheap amount, after it just hold it until value will back to normal or become more higher to what you expected. Just be patient in waiting
All Cryptocurrencies are in a serious dip recently but i think is nothing unusual in the ecosystem and ofcourse lets hope is a great opportunity to go in for the urunit is quite an investment if you look closely

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:21:18 PM

All Cryptocurrencies are in a serious dip recently but i think is nothing unusual in the ecosystem and ofcourse lets hope is a great opportunity to go in for the urunit is quite an investment if you look closely

Yes, even if crytocurrencies price continues to fall this is still the right time to make investments, like here in urunit if we make investments now and the crypto price rise also the price of ununit will increase too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

At almost project about gambling now, maybe it some country have restriction like: U.S citizen, Vietnamese citizen, Republic of North Korea. Maybe because of legal of this countries about gambling or crypto currency make the inconvenient for their citizen to join.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

It seems that the website of this project has a major update, this looks great and must be more stable than the previous one for now.
It is great the the project is getting better with time.
Yes, Urunit gambling project always make the good thing for any user at our community and their effort is so awesome.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: