Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:32:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:52:30 AM

Urunit is adding more games that is grabbing more attention and interest of gamblers involvement that overthrows the new agile aspirations added to the new possibilities.

What kind of games that they are adding and what makes you think that they really get the attention of the gamblers? May I please know some kind of information about this games that you are talking to?
It is obvious that the platform will be founded on gambling, about it it is possible to read on the first page. As for the list of games which will be added, about it only developers know and the answer can be received only from them.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

Nowadays, people are really seeking with this kind of project. A platfrom that is regarding to gambling. People are not only seeking a good and interesting project but also, a trustworthy project that can make the users, supporters, and investors time and effort put into a very valuable project just like this the Urunit. I hope that the Urunit team members will keep this project into its success.
Yes, you are right. This kind of project are really attractive and likely by the people of crypto especially to all big businessmen around the world. They prefer to engaged with the gambling platform because of it's profits that can be easy to gained by just betting your desired team. Hopefully, the team of Urunit will be able to succeed in putting this project in crypto market.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

Urunit is adding more games that is grabbing more attention and interest of gamblers involvement that overthrows the new agile aspirations added to the new possibilities.

What kind of games that they are adding and what makes you think that they really get the attention of the gamblers? May I please know some kind of information about this games that you are talking to?
Yes, hope they will share what games are they going to add to make sure that the additional games will attract the investors and more users. Actually I do not have any idea yey of what kind of additional games will be available soon.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

It is obvious that the platform will be founded on gambling, about it it is possible to read on the first page. As for the list of games which will be added, about it only developers know and the answer can be received only from them.
Ive heard they will first launch poker on thier website but I also would like to know other games because Im not realy a good poker player. Hopefully they can include slots or roullette.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

Yes, URUNIT project has a very experienced team which is working on the platform. They have stated many great features about their platform in the white papers which will attract many people and also investors to the project.

Experienced team can't be a guaranteed that the project will be successful. They need to make more innovations and a features that can give benefits from both the users and the developers.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

A new history of gambling opens with this project. I think that there is a part of people in the crypto community that this topic will be interesting for.

This will surely attract more potential investors because the mostly visitors of this thread is more unto gambling platform. So it can easily convince gamblers and bettors to join the ICO sale stage.
Yes, I really convinced about this project so that's why I went to this project to support them. However, I lose 1 ETH today on my favorite website and I fell ive been cheated by them, let see what fair they can give us.
I am sorry tk hear that buddy, Don't you worry waht you lost might return big time in future. I see the strength of this project the capability to excel and give people a good services. Hope this project will reach success because I huge confidence that this will be listed as one of the best project in the market.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

Yes, URUNIT project has a very experienced team which is working on the platform. They have stated many great features about their platform in the white papers which will attract many people and also investors to the project.

Experienced team can't be a guaranteed that the project will be successful. They need to make more innovations and a features that can give benefits from both the users and the developers.

I agree, even some projects with experienced team members disappeared because of lost of interest and uncleared plans. This project needs to have active, serious and dedicated teams that will do their best even if some issues may rise.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jessica Il

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

I expect you advance!
Absorbing results, unprejudiced logo, faultless activity.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

Urunit is engaging with the agile labs and exploring to the new trends and adding more games to the platform that is grabbing more attention of the gamblers and we can experience more participants.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

I agree, even some projects with experienced team members disappeared because of lost of interest and uncleared plans. This project needs to have active, serious and dedicated teams that will do their best even if some issues may rise.
Gambling is not easy to set the foundation however Urunit team is highly experienced with similar platforms so they taking initiatives in exploring to the new trends and working on them, let us hope for their announcement soon.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

A new history of gambling opens with this project. I think that there is a part of people in the crypto community that this topic will be interesting for.

This will surely attract more potential investors because the mostly visitors of this thread is more unto gambling platform. So it can easily convince gamblers and bettors to join the ICO sale stage.
Yes, I really convinced about this project so that's why I went to this project to support them. However, I lose 1 ETH today on my favorite website and I fell ive been cheated by them, let see what fair they can give us.

Let me guess this "favorite" site is supposed to be some gambling site? Gambling sites aren't profitable cause users make money, they're profitable cause users lose money
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

The project is good, but the country in which the project is being developed has a very strict government and how do you collaborate?
Yeah i read that it's devlope country has very strict government but i think we have to don't worry about this matter beacause the developers had already think about the solution of it before launching the project. So feel free, i hope the devlopers and team members will do their best to develop project.
Well, I think that this project, in some countries it will be very difficult if the law prohibits something that will not be agreed upon any longer.
At almost project about gambling now, maybe it some country have restriction like: U.S citizen, Vietnamese citizen, Republic of North Korea. Maybe because of legal of this countries about gambling or crypto currency make the inconvenient for their citizen to join.
Urunit follows all the legal procedures and rules before implementing their agenda and the entire team follows their county legislation rules before proceeding with their participation.
Yes, what you said is, in principle, not bad, but it seems to me that some countries will still not easily agree with them.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

I liked the project, but is this type of activity allowed in your country or not? Just in my it's not allowed.
Gambling isnt legal you know.That's why it is not allowed in all country.My complain is also that if we can't join gambling how will join the project
In this and the problem, I think that the project as a whole is not bad, but here is that his idea will be banned in most countries.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:15:53 PM

It's probably going to be the usual ones anyway, roulette, dice, etc. Those are the most popular ones anyway, at it's best there'll be 1-2 new ones I guess
Charles_Bin

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

Hi, guys! Interesting business, rely in the future should run in accordance with the planned!
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

I liked the project, but is this type of activity allowed in your country or not? Just in my it's not allowed.
Gambling isnt legal you know.That's why it is not allowed in all country.My complain is also that if we can't join gambling how will join the project
In this and the problem, I think that the project as a whole is not bad, but here is that his idea will be banned in most countries.
Gambling is not legal in most of the places but people all around the world do online gambling and also earn profits from it. I think URUNIT is a very high potential and unique gambling platform which will attract a large number of clients on their platform and it will earn good profits from it. Investing in this project can give you good profits in future when the platform is launched.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

Such project are getting smash! A very promising activity, amazing design, arguable results!
Yeah they got some good features.But this are some starting features.we need some current development update because investors always looking for new things
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:11:12 PM

You shouldn't forget also a factor of banal luck. There are such cases, as team skilled and marketing good, and the idea at the project frank weak and investors simply pass by this product and don't make the investments then he finally dies and the market is entered by nothing.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

Yes you are right ,I don't have any idea what this post is suggesting,please attach links.

AKasOO

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:02:43 PM

There is a lot of clear information that will be easily understood by everyone. Project ideas are different from others and are favorable to other gambling platforms. I think the project will be very popular, so I think there are more people out there who will join in this project especially those who like to get crypto coins while playing. This kind of feature is very possible and appealing to all gamblers and online players.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: