Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

Online gambling will always be in demand. Now there are a lot of them, but in this list there are few those games that will be real and will not substitute their games. I hope that this will not happen here.
Don't worry mate this type of any misbehav or cheating will never happen here. This team is very genuine and if yoi have not trust on devlopers then i recommend you to check whitepaper.you can check whitepaper by go to first page.
I checked the white paper, as you told me. In Principle, the development team knows what it does, so I think that these online games should be normal.

They will be normal anyway, there's been literally 100s of gambling sites. All of them always have the same games, same rules, etc. Nothing changes
You know, in fact, everything is as it is. Gambling is the same everywhere. The same poker or roulette is the same. But the team can add new products to their platform, this we will see later.
I agree with you and your opinion on this project and it's subject as the team can effectively add more to it,like different features and functions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:12:46 PM

A player who want to be a winner need to draw a lot.& become a permanent winner need to contribute some urunit token?so how much token should pay?is it depend on the situation he were?
Probably not. Although it all depends on how the team will come up. It can change all the rules in the other direction and we will see a practically corrected project.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:43:05 PM

Gambling is not my element, but many friends are addicted to them, I think the demand for this project will be.
The demand for this project will be high enough due to many people today likes and loves gambling. Also, with its feature that is different from others ( 100% managed by the community ) it will surely attract more people out there.

ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:07:59 PM

The project is not bad, but what guarantees will there be, and in general will it be very reliable and safe, and will there be any commission when withdrawing money?
Do you mean transaction fees when you withdraw money? Might be a small fee to pay with, but the point is that this project can provide a reliable and safe platform for gambling.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:15:05 PM

I wonder where the company is? I see a lot of Russians in the team, but in Russia gambling is forbidden.
You rightly noticed in Russia Gambling is forbidden in life and online. But still somehow they work and the services do not have time to block them. But maybe something has changed, but we do not know.
By means of such projects as Russians will be able to use anonymity of cryptocurrencies and will be able quietly to play favourite games, avoiding various blocking of providers.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:51:39 PM

I wonder where the company is? I see a lot of Russians in the team, but in Russia gambling is forbidden.
You rightly noticed in Russia Gambling is forbidden in life and online. But still somehow they work and the services do not have time to block them. But maybe something has changed, but we do not know.
By means of such projects as Russians will be able to use anonymity of cryptocurrencies and will be able quietly to play favourite games, avoiding various blocking of providers.
Urunit maintaining a track flow for each action plans adhering accountability as a priority responsibility by all the team so all the games are highly being favorite for gamblers.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

Urunit maintaining a track flow for each action plans adhering accountability as a priority responsibility by all the team so all the games are highly being favorite for gamblers.

Right, this project focusing on the action plans they made which tells us their responsibilities . In this project, the gamers can manipulate the games and can play game which is very unique and make me sure that many will love it.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

In the fact, i see a lot of Gambling website come from Russia. And they working with different form right? As i know, almost gambling website will have restriction area for country have forbidden at gambling.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:17:43 PM

Online gambling will always be in demand. Now there are a lot of them, but in this list there are few those games that will be real and will not substitute their games. I hope that this will not happen here.
Don't worry mate this type of any misbehav or cheating will never happen here. This team is very genuine and if yoi have not trust on devlopers then i recommend you to check whitepaper.you can check whitepaper by go to first page.
Am sure is not all gambling site some run their business effectively and is like Urunit will actually do that considering the information the provide on their promotions so just decide for yourself

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:36:09 PM

Am sure is not all gambling site some run their business effectively and is like Urunit will actually do that considering the information the provide on their promotions so just decide for yourself
More gamblers are actively getting enagaged and even inter connecting with other similar platforms that is letting execute all the planned activities  all the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:57:41 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 12:07:48 AM by ishinn99

More gamblers are actively getting enagaged and even inter connecting with other similar platforms that is letting execute all the planned activities  all the project.

I agree, gamblers are actively engaging with this kind of platform because gamblers are searching for potential platform that is more attractive and with high probability of winning. I am hoping that urunit will gain more trust from the players.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:06:33 AM

In the fact, i see a lot of Gambling website come from Russia. And they working with different form right? As i know, almost gambling website will have restriction area for country have forbidden at gambling.
Urunit holds their own strategiez and plans and implementing new features added during every Release version that is making more excited for the gamblers.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:23:15 AM

Urunit holds their own strategiez and plans and implementing new features added during every Release version that is making more excited for the gamblers.
Well every project team members has its own srategies and plan on how they will promote their project into the crowd and on how they will gain the attention of the users, supporters and serious potential investors. I hope that this gambling platform will embraced by the crypto people especially those people that really loves gambling.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

The project is not bad, but what guarantees will there be, and in general will it be very reliable and safe, and will there be any commission when withdrawing money?
Do you mean transaction fees when you withdraw money? Might be a small fee to pay with, but the point is that this project can provide a reliable and safe platform for gambling.
Urunit identified such unsafe practices and installed various software and moniting setup to protect from hackers so there is a secured way of Gambling with urunit.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:04:48 AM

More gamblers are actively getting enagaged and even inter connecting with other similar platforms that is letting execute all the planned activities  all the project.

I agree, gamblers are actively engaging with this kind of platform because gamblers are searching for potential platform that is more attractive and with high probability of winning. I am hoping that urunit will gain more trust from the players.
Though I want it to have high probability to win , I think its better to be balanced , because that is the why it is called gamble, and even if it is balanced I believe that people would still want to gamble here.

ResuLT

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:11:12 AM

Though I want it to have high probability to win , I think its better to be balanced , because that is the why it is called gamble, and even if it is balanced I believe that people would still want to gamble here.
But, if it balanced, it means that the percentage of winning was 50%, it just like you play dice with x1 multiplier and it is not called gamble if you just wanted to play 50% winning.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:40:25 AM

Urunit identified such unsafe practices and installed various software and moniting setup to protect from hackers so there is a secured way of Gambling with urunit.
I think that installing various software will make the server overloaded by loading all those software, not a good idea to implement in the platform.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

I think that installing various software will make the server overloaded by loading all those software, not a good idea to implement in the platform.
Well, the team will be able to find another ways if providing various software will caused some problems. But I think it will be very effective for this kind of platform because it can helped to have a better function and it can also gives more security to the users.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

Erm how the heck does the whitepaper have ANY correlation with the legitimacy of a whitepaper. A smart scammer will easily write up a whitepaper lmao
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

Its good that urunit team is working hard to make sure that the gambling platform is hackproof, but can you fmgive us specific informations about you security protocols for us to have a better idea on how it fully functions?

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: