Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:13:02 PM

Oh now they reduce % bonus at Urunit sale now, 30 days period for 20% bonus instead of 30% before. How to tracking how much URunIt token sold out?
This information should be on the official website of the project, look there, maybe you will see how many tokens have already been sold and what amount of funds have already been collected.
There is no information about how many token have been sale.but its their duty to publish their project news about their project going,brief about token sale but they lag behind
It is strange that the team has not yet updated the information on sales and how much funds were collected, because this information is needed by users who invest in the project.

There is a live bar in website showing token sale progress and it's in the header and if you visit the website you supposed to see it, you should always check it before asking for information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:05:10 AM

The market is in an unstable position and I do not think that this can serve as an excuse not to develop the project, on the contrary this is the most suitable moment.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:09:24 AM

I read on Urunit website that is about (The number of users increases) there mention that there will be additional modules that will not be disclosed now. And the title could blow up the market. I am curious about the secret module by the Urunit team.
I will wait for it.
What secret module are you referring mate? The truth is urunit community is growing by numbers however the ico investors are not realy that much from my own observation.
Maybe it's temporary, and just admins want to add news that will attract attention and take over the market?
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:19:46 AM

it seems to me that in order to realize this project it is necessary to offer investors favorable terms and any guarantees of successful implementation
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:12:01 AM

I read on Urunit website that is about (The number of users increases) there mention that there will be additional modules that will not be disclosed now. And the title could blow up the market. I am curious about the secret module by the Urunit team.
I will wait for it.

As for now I think its a good time to invest in URUNIT. Because bitcoin price and ETH are low for now. Expecting the next week bitcoin and ETH prices will boost more because of the unbanning the advertisements from crypto currency from the biggest website like facebook.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:16:08 AM

I will wait for it.

As for now I think its a good time to invest in URUNIT. Because bitcoin price and ETH are low for now. Expecting the next week bitcoin and ETH prices will boost more because of the unbanning the advertisements from crypto currency from the biggest website like facebook.
This is a great news to hear! Well if this will happen, more people here in the crypto currency will be glad as well. So this is really the right time for people to invest in Urunit. This gambling platform will boost, if the team will keep up this pace and progressive actions taken.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 06:37:25 AM

it seems to me that in order to realize this project it is necessary to offer investors favorable terms and any guarantees of successful implementation

Its favorable to all bettors and gamblers right now, Because many people are looking for a fresh and new start to gamble and also the others always chase and bite the promotional stuff like giveaways, bonus, and incentive that the site will be launching.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:52:06 AM

Its favorable to all bettors and gamblers right now, Because many people are looking for a fresh and new start to gamble and also the others always chase and bite the promotional stuff like giveaways, bonus, and incentive that the site will be launching.
Yeah, I do agree with you since there is a lot of gamblers are usually like to play gambling even if they losses their mind.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:23:40 AM

Yeah, I do agree with you since there is a lot of gamblers are usually like to play gambling even if they losses their mind.
which is why it is profitable for developers to launch various actions and interesting proposals for their supporters. Fans of gambling are always attracted by something new and interesting.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

The Urunit Platform community is now increasingly indicating that Urunit is beginning to be recognized by the world.
As the Urunit community increases and participates in the purchase of these tokens it will succeed and soon go to the moon.
Especially now that many partners are joining the Urunit platform and make it easier for us to buy URUN tokens on partnership platform.
Exceptional project.
I support you! Now it makes us very much easier and we can see how the project develops every day. Promotion of the token is very good, now you can meet it on different sites where there is a discussion of projects.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:31:01 AM

I would suggest for the team to add more features like free faucets, free spins? or 100% bonus in the first deposit. This is the features that gamblers, bettors bite when they are finding new gambling site.
Yeah, free faucets is the best thing for urunit or you give a new player free tokens that you made only for the gambler.
Where did you get that team will make a crane to produce tokens? Tokens of the project can be obtained only when they are distributed by the developers.
Do you have any references or can you provide an evidence that Urunit have a free faucet? This could mislead to other people and can cause problems.
It's strange that no one has answered yet. Most likely this is a delusion and conjectures about the cranes. There are no them and that's it. Only inventions and guesses.
Ovubev

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

Their idea is rather engaging in my opinion. Engaging project, blameless activity.  Good luck!
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

Such amazing and great project. Unreliable design, a good developer, and such a great teamwork by the team. Interesting!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

I would suggest for the team to add more features like free faucets, free spins? or 100% bonus in the first deposit. This is the features that gamblers, bettors bite when they are finding new gambling site.
These can cheer up the participants to attentively focus on their targets to achieve the competition and also participate and gain the bonus, it also allows to attract new participants.

Maybe for now the team must focus on the developments of the project and how they can encourage investors and gamblers to support and trust their platform, once they achieved that then it will be the good time to add more features.

From the day it was posted, I think it is the start of implementing about the development of the project. Many were already been discussed and probably the team already gathered enough data as their reference for their improvement.
If its so then maybe its about time for reward systems if so its is highly appreciated, even so their main focus should still be the development if the added features are implemented.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

These can cheer up the participants to attentively focus on their targets to achieve the competition and also participate and gain the bonus, it also allows to attract new participants.

Maybe for now the team must focus on the developments of the project and how they can encourage investors and gamblers to support and trust their platform, once they achieved that then it will be the good time to add more features.

From the day it was posted, I think it is the start of implementing about the development of the project. Many were already been discussed and probably the team already gathered enough data as their reference for their improvement.
If its so then maybe its about time for reward systems if so its is highly appreciated, even so their main focus should still be the development if the added features are implemented.
The team maybe gathered the enough data and details from suggestions of the supporters and investors. I think they are still stabilizing the datas on to implement and on how to give life in each development that they are planning to have.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

The team maybe gathered the enough data and details from suggestions of the supporters and investors. I think they are still stabilizing the datas on to implement and on how to give life in each development that they are planning to have.

You are right, running this kind of project is not easy and will take a lot of time to develop, so we really need to have some patience and wait for the team to announce latest developments and current status of urunit project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:36:51 PM

which is why it is profitable for developers to launch various actions and interesting proposals for their supporters. Fans of gambling are always attracted by something new and interesting.
It's true, it's really for the players that something new in this sphere will be very attractive, the main thing is that there remain feedback from users, this is also paid much attention.
Dixon Todd

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

The key thing that in the future it has provided the development of the idea!
 Good luck guys.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

It's true, it's really for the players that something new in this sphere will be very attractive, the main thing is that there remain feedback from users, this is also paid much attention.
They are paying attention to details I guess and thats a very important aspect if you are creating your own platform. So that you wont repeat the sane mistakes of the previous pioneers of gambling business.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:13:47 PM

It's good thing to know that the team have already managed to signed agreements with Bancor and Latoken exchange. And right after the ICO, it will be officially listed on this sites. Hopefully when that time comes, more people will buy URUN tokens and more gamblers will engaged with this team so that the development of the platform will be fully complete and functional.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: