Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

Looks like the gambling platfrom doing good so far as per thread information. But i dont see any update about this project or how the token sale going on
Is been quite recently probably maybe preparing for some serious updates coming soon i think dev might be working on some beta to actually show as update unveiling whatever the case lets cross your arms and keep steady
Yeah i can wait for the possibility but did you see they have late for so many time.Investors will not wait for long time for update.They alway need everything fast
Lets hope when they decide to release an update it comes with a beta version so people can try it for free maybe like a week or two i think that will pull back users and more investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:50:27 PM

Looks like the gambling platfrom doing good so far as per thread information. But i dont see any update about this project or how the token sale going on
Is been quite recently probably maybe preparing for some serious updates coming soon i think dev might be working on some beta to actually show as update unveiling whatever the case lets cross your arms and keep steady
Yeah i can wait for the possibility but did you see they have late for so many time.Investors will not wait for long time for update.They alway need everything fast
During the analysis when we seek project good will and reputation we also much value on the project recviews and ratings, dev team involvement in setting up the new analysis etc all tge factors are considered.
The most important thing while judging a project is not the reviews and ratings of the project but the development of the project until now and how does it react to every day updating world of technology. If the project has potential to grow it will surely have some exciting and unique features in it which an smart investor will instantly understand.
Well, I want to say that reviews and ratings are also important for the overall presentation of the project. The higher the ratings, the more confidence in the project, I think so.
And I consider that you shouldn't pay attention as as a rule these reviews are bought and incompetent in relation to the project to ratings, it is necessary always most to read information and to make the decision independently.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

Huge delays will make the users dissatisfy and loose the hope so the queries shall be highly prioritized with the right solutions without delay that will build trust and feel responsible for the individual.
Yes. And being on time will only indicates and show how god the team is in handling a project especially to this kind of platform where the competition is very high. So having delays in relation to the updates of the project will surely affects the reputation of the team and it cannot help for the development of the platform ahead.

Time is very important, why I said so because it can totally say how active and good the member of the team is. They are the one who find ways in achieving their goal at exact time. Hope the team will continue to do it, to make supporters know the real situation or happenings and feel comfortable to everything.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:39:32 PM

gambling are commodity that always bring huge volume of money
and ofcourse it makes people lost huge money too
i dont lke gamble but guys , atleast crypto have usability  Grin
Gambling is also a job for some other people because of the huge money at stake but yes some are unlucky and lost everything because of gambling. Hopefully they should be careful and wiser when gambling.
Indeed, this is a very addictive hobby for some people because it will totally give you a wonderful entertainment. But if your not wise enough, you will also lost all your savings and it will lead into nothing. That is why this kind of games are just fit for all businessmen around the world since they can easily earned money as much as they want.
Agree, why would you gamble when you're afraid of losing money anyway. That is why you should be also wise on how you handle money while entertaining yourself.
Gambling requires experience, understanding to make a right move at the right time and a proper vision when to make the move and the potential gamblers always gets excited but not afraid.
Gambling is a way to make money, but a way to have fun. Everyone has their own, but you can make money on this.
It also requires patience and skill that will actually drive the gambler into a success level, it takes time to learn the gambling strategy and when not played there will be huge loss.
Someone said with me before : Gambling is gambling, lucky is lucky. Strategy is for control reduce risky only.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

During the analysis when we seek project good will and reputation we also much value on the project recviews and ratings, dev team involvement in setting up the new analysis etc all tge factors are considered.
The most important thing while judging a project is not the reviews and ratings of the project but the development of the project until now and how does it react to every day updating world of technology. If the project has potential to grow it will surely have some exciting and unique features in it which an smart investor will instantly understand.
Well, I want to say that reviews and ratings are also important for the overall presentation of the project. The higher the ratings, the more confidence in the project, I think so.
And I consider that you shouldn't pay attention as as a rule these reviews are bought and incompetent in relation to the project to ratings, it is necessary always most to read information and to make the decision independently.
As for me, i gain so much information about project via ratings of some big legit rating site, but all is for gain information, not affect so much to decision about invest or not.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:17:14 AM

Gambling is also a job for some other people because of the huge money at stake but yes some are unlucky and lost everything because of gambling. Hopefully they should be careful and wiser when gambling.
Indeed, this is a very addictive hobby for some people because it will totally give you a wonderful entertainment. But if your not wise enough, you will also lost all your savings and it will lead into nothing. That is why this kind of games are just fit for all businessmen around the world since they can easily earned money as much as they want.
Agree, why would you gamble when you're afraid of losing money anyway. That is why you should be also wise on how you handle money while entertaining yourself.
Gambling requires experience, understanding to make a right move at the right time and a proper vision when to make the move and the potential gamblers always gets excited but not afraid.
Gambling is a way to make money, but a way to have fun. Everyone has their own, but you can make money on this.
It also requires patience and skill that will actually drive the gambler into a success level, it takes time to learn the gambling strategy and when not played there will be huge loss.
That is why gambling platform like this is what i like unlike other gambling platform which only depends on your luck. This gambling platform also depend on how wise you play.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:21:43 AM

That is why gambling platform like this is what i like unlike other gambling platform which only depends on your luck. This gambling platform also depend on how wise you play.
The house always wins in gbling so no matter how lucky you are in the lkng run house will still take all your money if you are not a wise player.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

Lets hope when they decide to release an update it comes with a beta version so people can try it for free maybe like a week or two i think that will pull back users and more investors
Running the beta means that the project is engaged and it does not stand still, so my opinion is that the launch will increase interest in URUNIT.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

If investors have already invested their money, then they have nothing left to wait for updates. Therefore, it's all about the ability to wait.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

Very tough competition in the market for online services. And I do not know what it's like to offer players that they are interested.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:36:45 AM

Very tough competition in the market for online services. And I do not know what it's like to offer players that they are interested.

Urunit cqn easily convince players that they are a better choice because of thier different gambling system which is that you dont play against the hoise but with other players.

If they can offer good and legit service to the customers or gambler like incentives or free faucets. Then it will be the one that gambler will visit just to try their site for their luck.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

There are a lot of legit and famous online gambling sites like primedice and bitsler. If they can make or provide some features that will attract gamblers then its good for the ICO sale.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

There are a lot of legit and famous online gambling sites like primedice and bitsler. If they can make or provide some features that will attract gamblers then its good for the ICO sale.
I like them both because they are partner and they already gathered many communities around the world to gamble with these platform.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

If investors have already invested their money, then they have nothing left to wait for updates. Therefore, it's all about the ability to wait.
Yes. They don't have a choice but to wait for the new updates and progress of Urunit project. And I'm sure that everything will be done according to the plans because the team are working their best efforts to give all investors a satisfaction. Hopefully, it will be happening a soon as possible.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:15:54 AM

I like them both because they are partner and they already gathered many communities around the world to gamble with these platform.
Not only the global partners it is more popular as we could see more participation globally also dev team actively involving with various agile operations to enrich the platform to the next level.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

Well you have a point, but sometimes updates requires a lot of time,they should not make decisions hastily and must not stress themselves out to prevent future difficulty.

KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:36:43 AM

I think that the gambling industry is on the rise, especially when they are banned in a number of countries. All this makes it possible to implement the project.
Though gambling is not accepted all the countries, day by day it reaches in hights.Gambling is famous because it has lots of money & can earn easily money
I think gambling is actually accepted for all the countries but it is not legal and they could go to the jail for gambling.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

Urunit cqn easily convince players that they are a better choice because of thier different gambling system which is that you dont play against the hoise but with other players.
Because some other gambling site are just pure luck unlike this that you are able to play with other player including strategies to win.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

Because some other gambling site are just pure luck unlike this that you are able to play with other player including strategies to win.
Definitely right there buddy. The Urunit project has an advantage to the other Gambling project that is also a part of this community and a competitor of the Urunit project. If the Urunit will keep up on spreading this platform then a good future is awaiting to this project.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:52:28 AM

It is only enough to stage constantly some contests for players, it will allow to increase audience of the website and vmesty with it and trust. But the most important is really demonstrable honesty that there were no doubts in result of rolls.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: