Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

Very tough competition in the market for online services. And I do not know what it's like to offer players that they are interested.

There are a lot of legit and famous online gambling sites like primedice and bitsler. If they can make or provide some features that will attract gamblers then its good for the ICO sale.
Urunit teams are undergoing exploring to the new technologies working with agile lab teams to understand the competitors functionalities and innovate the better features to bring a leading change for the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

Very tough competition in the market for online services. And I do not know what it's like to offer players that they are interested.

There are a lot of legit and famous online gambling sites like primedice and bitsler. If they can make or provide some features that will attract gamblers then its good for the ICO sale.

Based from their concept, they seems to be different and probably this is their strong features which makes them to be competitive. What makes them common is they are gambling platform and Urunit is still new which they have the chance to be popular in the future IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

Looks like the gambling platfrom doing good so far as per thread information. But i dont see any update about this project or how the token sale going on
Is been quite recently probably maybe preparing for some serious updates coming soon i think dev might be working on some beta to actually show as update unveiling whatever the case lets cross your arms and keep steady
Yeah i can wait for the possibility but did you see they have late for so many time.Investors will not wait for long time for update.They alway need everything fast
If investors have already invested their money, then they have nothing left to wait for updates. Therefore, it's all about the ability to wait.
Yes. They don't have a choice but to wait for the new updates and progress of Urunit project. And I'm sure that everything will be done according to the plans because the team are working their best efforts to give all investors a satisfaction. Hopefully, it will be happening a soon as possible.
Individual strategies may deviate from the actual plan so the team have to proceed accordingly working with the project whitepapers and the instructions that can lead to the expected results.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

Looks like the gambling platfrom doing good so far as per thread information. But i dont see any update about this project or how the token sale going on
Is been quite recently probably maybe preparing for some serious updates coming soon i think dev might be working on some beta to actually show as update unveiling whatever the case lets cross your arms and keep steady
Yeah i can wait for the possibility but did you see they have late for so many time.Investors will not wait for long time for update.They alway need everything fast
Well you have a point, but sometimes updates requires a lot of time,they should not make decisions hastily and must not stress themselves out to prevent future difficulty.

Making decisions quickly is not really recommended and that is why an advance plan should be necessary to make everything still in its right path. They have the roadmap and obviously everything in there are already been set.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

Urunit cqn easily convince players that they are a better choice because of thier different gambling system which is that you dont play against the hoise but with other players.
Actually some players are comfortable and more favorable about the Urinit project because of its unique system the way you play the game. Some also like the idea of the project. The players love how the game flows. Hopefully the project will create additional ideas and ggaming systems for better game in the future.
donietran2709

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

I find this project quite difficult but it is also feasible if you can do it because this area is banned in many countries. Where can I participate in airdrop? Huh
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

gambling are commodity that always bring huge volume of money
and ofcourse it makes people lost huge money too
i dont lke gamble but guys , atleast crypto have usability  Grin
Gambling is also a job for some other people because of the huge money at stake but yes some are unlucky and lost everything because of gambling. Hopefully they should be careful and wiser when gambling.
Indeed, this is a very addictive hobby for some people because it will totally give you a wonderful entertainment. But if your not wise enough, you will also lost all your savings and it will lead into nothing. That is why this kind of games are just fit for all businessmen around the world since they can easily earned money as much as they want.
Agree, why would you gamble when you're afraid of losing money anyway. That is why you should be also wise on how you handle money while entertaining yourself.
Gambling requires experience, understanding to make a right move at the right time and a proper vision when to make the move and the potential gamblers always gets excited but not afraid.
Gambling is a way to make money, but a way to have fun. Everyone has their own, but you can make money on this.
It also requires patience and skill that will actually drive the gambler into a success level, it takes time to learn the gambling strategy and when not played there will be huge loss.
To earn on this, you need good skills in games. Not everyone unfortunately owns them, so not everyone can earn on it.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

I like them both because they are partner and they already gathered many communities around the world to gamble with these platform.
Maybe the project  Urinit is not famous like the otherr project that stated above but its very nice and promising project. This is maybe new compare to those project but Urinit shows too much potential and competitive even it has different concept than others. Hopefully in due time the team will implement some new updates and progress in the project for the future benefits.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

Ehh all a gambler needs these days is just easy accessibility, lower the entry bar for gambling even less and you have even more people gambling
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

Ehh all a gambler needs these days is just easy accessibility, lower the entry bar for gambling even less and you have even more people gambling

But as he says there is a big competition in attracting more people to use a certain platform for gambling or betting. What's mainstream now is to make a competition, generous reward for referrals and more.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

The project as a whole is not bad, but the idea is a little difficult to implement, because gambling is forbidden in many places.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

But as he says there is a big competition in attracting more people to use a certain platform for gambling or betting. What's mainstream now is to make a competition, generous reward for referrals and more.

The team should think for a better strategy that is helpful to people and most especially that can attract people because it is true that in crypto currency market there are lots of competitors. Success in every competitors are base on how useful, good, trusted and legit it is. The creation of developers of their platform is very important. I am looking forward for more upgrades and updates  in this project.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:56:32 PM

gambling is another source of income. so some people are very happy to see this project and earn huge profit with it. aren't you interest in gambling dude?

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

The project as a whole is not bad, but the idea is a little difficult to implement, because gambling is forbidden in many places.
Really? Do you know online gambling is the big industry have big profit whole the world now? Go to gambling section to know more, even they have forbidden Smiley
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

gambling is another source of income. so some people are very happy to see this project and earn huge profit with it. aren't you interest in gambling dude?
It also requires experience for a gambler and understand how to play that will give them better profits without understanding the game jumping randomly may disappoint.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:42:38 PM

It also requires experience for a gambler and understand how to play that will give them better profits without understanding the game jumping randomly may disappoint.
I think all people who like gambling understand all the risks that are possible as a result of the game. In one minute you can win a huge amount, and the other minute you lose twice as much.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:05:31 PM

Gambling is also a job for some other people because of the huge money at stake but yes some are unlucky and lost everything because of gambling. Hopefully they should be careful and wiser when gambling.
Indeed, this is a very addictive hobby for some people because it will totally give you a wonderful entertainment. But if your not wise enough, you will also lost all your savings and it will lead into nothing. That is why this kind of games are just fit for all businessmen around the world since they can easily earned money as much as they want.

Wonderful entertainment? Gambling is destructive entertainment. Also businessmen can't just earn "as much money as they want' that's not how it works
On the other hand, it can be said that gambling is bad and is addictive and addicted to games where most players leave their money and can not return them. But someone is just playing for fun.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

Urunit cqn easily convince players that they are a better choice because of thier different gambling system which is that you dont play against the hoise but with other players.
Actually some players are comfortable and more favorable about the Urinit project because of its unique system the way you play the game. Some also like the idea of the project. The players love how the game flows. Hopefully the project will create additional ideas and ggaming systems for better game in the future.
Well, we just hope that it will happened soon so that more people will likely to joined on this project sinced this kind of platform needs to be more different and exceptional from the others. And also, it really needs to have more attractive and new features that will convinced players and gamblers to play here.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:22:34 PM

Wonderful entertainment? Gambling is destructive entertainment. Also businessmen can't just earn "as much money as they want' that's not how it works
On the other hand, it can be said that gambling is bad and is addictive and addicted to games where most players leave their money and can not return them. But someone is just playing for fun.
this is all true, but I can not help saying that gambling is a personal matter for every person. Therefore, we can not say exactly what is a bad or good occupation, everyone chooses for themselves.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:39:03 PM

I would suggest for the team to add more features like free faucets, free spins? or 100% bonus in the first deposit. This is the features that gamblers, bettors bite when they are finding new gambling site.
These can cheer up the participants to attentively focus on their targets to achieve the competition and also participate and gain the bonus, it also allows to attract new participants.

Maybe for now the team must focus on the developments of the project and how they can encourage investors and gamblers to support and trust their platform, once they achieved that then it will be the good time to add more features.
Yeah i think you are right. The team have to focus on the advertising of project beacause it's helps to increase the popularity of project and also helps to get more investeros.so we can collect more funds by using this simple strategy.i hope the devlopers will give attention on this matter.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: