Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] [ICO] URUNIT Gambling platform 100% managed by its community🌟🌟🌟  (Read 69308 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:45:38 PM

gambling are commodity that always bring huge volume of money
and ofcourse it makes people lost huge money too
i dont lke gamble but guys , atleast crypto have usability  Grin

gambling is another source of income. so some people are very happy to see this project and earn huge profit with it. aren't you interest in gambling dude?
Gambling can't be considered as a way of earnings at all. If you play with such approach, then with high probability you will lose all the savings. Many people fondly consider as well try to earn, most of them loses at a long distance.

For me, I don't prefer gambling as one of good income. In my experience you can only win once and after that its more losses that could happen. Especially if you became an addict to it.
Yeah, addiction could become a reason why people lose their money instead of gaining, but its not bad to try it once in a while to have it experienced.
It is also of not getting satisfy, in the world of gambling you should have a big control of your emotions and feelings for it might cause of desperation that you would still gamble even though you had enough.
i usually gamble for fun and not get intended to lose all of my money man. what a kind of people that wanted to lose all their money by just gambling? Try to get some works.
any person would not want to be left without a penny. But people who can not live without gambling can just at any time lose absolutely all the money. You always need to stop in time.
indeed. especially if someone got convinced and be a professional gambler with so many pennies loss in the gambling world.
In my own views,  gambling is very arising project. Since many people want yo have pass time after the hectic and stressful day. Playing is one way to release  stress and pressure for whole activities.  So I think many will patronize this project because of its stress free aura and for the unique gaming features.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:07:04 PM

U Run will bring innovations to the gambling industry! A positive factor is that U Run has already signed agreements with Bancor and Latoken!
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:14:55 PM
Merited by GromovSer (5)

Game platforms are huge, so there is demand for them. Investors could invest in the project if there was feedback from the developers.
There is already so many evidence in this thread. So many investors are already live in this project .so this project has good future to be the path of success
The number of investors can't say about whether the project will be successful or on the contrary it will be unsuccessful. All the matter is that it is only investors and only they choose where to make the investments, at the choice of personal investment you shouldn't focus the attention on it in order to avoid risks.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:13:19 PM

Urunit surely has gained a huge number of supporters to its community and many more are joining this amazing and high potential project every day. This is due to their expert marketing team and their strategies. They also have 50000+ community members on telegram and team is also very active there. I think this is a very active and profitable project of the future.

But I recently visited their ICO website and the sale is not that moving recently. I guess they will need more bigger promotion and campaigns to attract customers right?

Yes, token sale progress is so slow even with 20% bonus, they need a better advertising strategy if they want reach soft cap (4M). Those big numbers on social media not always help in token sale, because most of them are bounty hunter and not investors.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:40:30 PM

Urunit surely has gained a huge number of supporters to its community and many more are joining this amazing and high potential project every day. This is due to their expert marketing team and their strategies. They also have 50000+ community members on telegram and team is also very active there. I think this is a very active and profitable project of the future.

But I recently visited their ICO website and the sale is not that moving recently. I guess they will need more bigger promotion and campaigns to attract customers right?

Yes, token sale progress is so slow even with 20% bonus, they need a better advertising strategy if they want reach soft cap (4M). Those big numbers on social media not always help in token sale, because most of them are bounty hunter and not investors.

You have a point, most of thems are bounty hunters but I am sure there are some big investors on the social medias. I think the project need to have a high ranking and listing in many ico listing / rating sites to boost popularity and attract many investors.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:56:20 PM

Game platforms are huge, so there is demand for them. Investors could invest in the project if there was feedback from the developers.
There is already so many evidence in this thread. So many investors are already live in this project .so this project has good future to be the path of success
Thats ggod news, they can easily penetrate the real world crypto enthusiast because it is already proven and tested by the viewers and the investors itself that the project has a very good potential in the market. good luck and keep up the good work.  Continue and sustain the development of the project.
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:56:42 PM

hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:55:11 AM

Thats ggod news, they can easily penetrate the real world crypto enthusiast because it is already proven and tested by the viewers and the investors itself that the project has a very good potential in the market. good luck and keep up the good work.  Continue and sustain the development of the project.
That is really true buddy. This project is really making a better progress as days goes by. And now, more investors are really into Urunit. I hope that the project team will keep up and not let this trusts and support coming from the crowd put into waste. I have a strong feeling towards this project success and the Urunit community will grow even more.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:15:58 AM

i dont lke gamble but guys , atleast crypto have usability  Grin

gambling is another source of income. so some people are very happy to see this project and earn huge profit with it. aren't you interest in gambling dude?
Gambling can't be considered as a way of earnings at all. If you play with such approach, then with high probability you will lose all the savings. Many people fondly consider as well try to earn, most of them loses at a long distance.

For me, I don't prefer gambling as one of good income. In my experience you can only win once and after that its more losses that could happen. Especially if you became an addict to it.
Yeah, addiction could become a reason why people lose their money instead of gaining, but its not bad to try it once in a while to have it experienced.
It is also of not getting satisfy, in the world of gambling you should have a big control of your emotions and feelings for it might cause of desperation that you would still gamble even though you had enough.
i usually gamble for fun and not get intended to lose all of my money man. what a kind of people that wanted to lose all their money by just gambling? Try to get some works.
any person would not want to be left without a penny. But people who can not live without gambling can just at any time lose absolutely all the money. You always need to stop in time.
indeed. especially if someone got convinced and be a professional gambler with so many pennies loss in the gambling world.
Some people gamble for that is their way of life even losing all their money. I know some friends who end up getting bankrupt due to it. That is why you should have a self control and just gamble for fun.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:19:27 AM

In gambling blockchain there is a harsh competition but i believe URUNIT still can be successful if well implemented.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:19:16 AM

In gambling blockchain there is a harsh competition but i believe URUNIT still can be successful if well implemented.
If urunit dev teams takes the initiative in adding more games then there will be more chances to gain the traffic and attention of more gamblers to the platform and we can achieve great records.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:39:39 AM

Indeed. With blockchain, you can make anything decentralized and make this world even easier than you have ever seen.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:14:23 AM

Urunit is gambling platform. Now there is a very nice platform to play gambling and find some good gambling platform is very difficult . i think project will be very popular and will attract many investors. Project will be success soon
Have a lot of gambling platform running ICO at 2017 and 2018. So Urunit meet a huge competition. But i like their idea bout managed by the community, it maybe will make different of Urunit to others.
I think yes. They could be different than the others ICO of a gambling platform. I wish they don't do any cheating behind the community. If they got caught it will break its reputation.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:24:11 AM

If urunit dev teams takes the initiative in adding more games then there will be more chances to gain the traffic and attention of more gamblers to the platform and we can achieve great records.
Agree to this but as for now thwy should focus on getting more investors and reaching their soft cap in order for them to move forward and add more features. although they can also announce for now.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

Agree to this but as for now thwy should focus on getting more investors and reaching their soft cap in order for them to move forward and add more features. although they can also announce for now.
they've focused on attracting more investors from the previous day. They will also be demanding marketing to work harder for the promotion of ICO. Urunit are still in pre-ico phase and still provide great bonuses to attract investors.So there is still a lot of hope for urunit to get to the top of the highest sales.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:49:44 AM

Indeed. With blockchain, you can make anything decentralized and make this world even easier than you have ever seen.

If these gambling site has  a unique features to instantly attract members to gamble and bet then they should implement it asap like incentives on direct referrals.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:07:09 AM

There are hundreds to thousand competitors out there, especially on the gambling platform. But if they can perform satisfactorily to all the customer and gamblers. It will have an active community. That will be good for the site's reputation.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:17:57 AM

Yes thats true and we cab see that currently primedice and bitsler is dominating the competition. Hopefully urunit will be a good contender when it launches.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:29:35 AM

i dont lke gamble but guys , atleast crypto have usability  Grin

I can tell you that gambling is not always profitable, there is one such rule: "If someone won, then someone lost." You can not always stay in profit. Gambling is a risk.
of course, you can be right. But as practice shows in life, a lot of gambling people who like to play gambling. Therefore, the platform will definitely be popular among players.
That's right, I'm glad that they support me, because this is a project that makes not only a platform with games, but it will support crypto currency, and this will already be of interest.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

Urunit is gambling platform. Now there is a very nice platform to play gambling and find some good gambling platform is very difficult . i think project will be very popular and will attract many investors. Project will be success soon
Have a lot of gambling platform running ICO at 2017 and 2018. So Urunit meet a huge competition. But i like their idea bout managed by the community, it maybe will make different of Urunit to others.
I think yes. They could be different than the others ICO of a gambling platform. I wish they don't do any cheating behind the community. If they got caught it will break its reputation.
Well lets wish it won't happen or probably impossible because they have gained a good reputation and many really trust this, But I believe they won't throw that reputation away.

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: