Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:34:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should we store ETH safely?  (Read 1609 times)
Pixstxbtm

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

I trade coins on the trading platform almost every day. For me, the trading platform is where I store the most cryptocurrencies!
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

I trade coins on the trading platform almost every day. For me, the trading platform is where I store the most cryptocurrencies!

at the time of bidding there is not much choice where exactly to keep funds, but between trades – a cold wallet is the best solution.
lubasik

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

After my wallet was hacked by fraudsters through a phishing site. I only keep ETH on a cold wallet.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:44:26 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 06:03:36 PM by extremegym

After my wallet was hacked by fraudsters through a phishing site. I only keep ETH on a cold wallet.

a good solution, but u still need to use a reliable pc in order to perform eth transfers.
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

Myetherwallet is enough. I have used Myetherwallet and nothing has ever happened to my tokens and ETHs. As long as you save the exact address of myetherwallet. And make sure your computer is free of malware. Then 100% you were safe
yes, myetherwallet but I hacked repeatedly.
better to use for storage leger(cold wallet) or MetaMask, its better than the MEW
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:05:57 AM

You can store your Eth in Myetherwallet and use metamask or you can buy a hardware wallet like ledger nano some of my friend they suggest for me to buy that hardware
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

You can store your Eth in Myetherwallet and use metamask or you can buy a hardware wallet like ledger nano some of my friend they suggest for me to buy that hardware

They are right suggesting about hardware wallet if you have a lots of assets that you needed to take care, if the value of your assets is already big enough to use that service but if you only have decent or not that much assets you can use MEW, you only needed to secure and create extra security make sure to store your private key in a safe place and always bookmark the website to make sure that you won't encounter any problem accessing the site.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
fimtuao

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

If our wallet is stored on a computer, then we should try to avoid logging in to unsafe websites or blindly download some software! If you have a "cold wallet" then you should use your computer to store it alone!
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

The only way is to limit the use of support programs. and use the wallet securely.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

I can suggest nano ledger , almost the best between hardware wallets , And if you would like to use web wallet I can suggest blockchain website website and in softwares I can suggest blue protocol wallet , It is an extension you can get it on your chrome , it has never been hacked yet , But i always would rather to choose hardware wallets like Nano ledger if i want to keep huge amount of money.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:26:19 AM

The safest wallet is a "cold wallet". If you plan to keep some kind of cryptocurrency for a long time, it is safest to store the coin in a "cold wallet"!

am agree with you, cold wallet like as tresor its good and useful cryptocurrency storage device, which supports not only ETH but also other cryptocurrencies
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:28:54 AM

The safest storage to store eth would be hardware wallets , especially if you have a lot of eth. You can also safely store it to myetherwallet if you only have small numbers of  eth.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

I hope both MEW and Hardware wallets are the best option to store ETH by not sharing private keys. As long as if you don't share your private key ETH will be in safe. MEW is the best wallet for storing ETH coins.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

Storing Ethereum is no longer important, but I would definitely recommend ledger nano s if you want to keep it
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

Im using myetherwallet to keep my eth and metamask extension Together with some of my tokens its almost 1 year that i already used this and never had an encounter any problems when using this im planning to buy hardware like ledger nano
Rylei

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

MyEtherWallet is the best choice in storing ETH today. So many investors and bounty hunters are using MyEtherWallet because they see their safety in that Web Wallet.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

I will advise that your use an hardware wallet to store your ethereum because it will be very safe and secure and you can keep it for as long as you want but you can also keep it is metamask. It is also a very potential wallet.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

Never had issues with MEW but it's still the best to get hardware wallet.

I don't have experience with Trezor but people who has it tells that its a good hardware wallet. And for me that owns a nano ledger s, I don't have issue with it and its recommended.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:15:11 AM

Couple of DNS servers were hijacked to resolve http://myetherwallet.com users to be redirected to a phishing site. This is not on @myetherwallet side, we are in the process of verifying which servers to get it resolved asap.
To keep us from phishing sites myetherwallet is a good idea to use metamask.
You can try the hardware wallet because that's what I use today's hardware wallet with ledger nano s I have no problem experiencing here. And I know the hardware wallet is good to use but longterm you can use myetherwallet or paper wallet of ethereum I do not say hardwallet is not good for longterm used because the hardware wallet can also be used with other services online wallet as long as you just hold your private key or the phrase words.
We always keep in mind that people are always using whatever wallet we can avoid hacking.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

Couple of DNS servers were hijacked to resolve http://myetherwallet.com users to be redirected to a phishing site. This is not on @myetherwallet side, we are in the process of verifying which servers to get it resolved asap.
I try not to use it at all and do not store my token on myetherwallet. This is not very safe. I prefer to store tokens on stock exchanges or hardware wallets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: