Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should we store ETH safely?  (Read 1613 times)
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

My opinion coincides with the opinion of most people! MEW. This is the best wallet ever. This is the best solution for keeping your money safe
It's not the best wallet but its very convenient and popular today.
There are other wallets that allows you to have seed like those android wallets.
For someone who wants web wallets, MEW, jaxx, coinomi are good wallets.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

My opinion coincides with the opinion of most people! MEW. This is the best wallet ever. This is the best solution for keeping your money safe
There are other wallets that allows you to have seed like those android wallets.

I agree with MEW that is a very popular use but if the ideal wallet is missing out on hardwallets like my use is ledger nano s I recommend this hardware wallet. If you are in METAMASK software wallet or web wallet try it because it is also good for other wallets and MEW recommends installing metamask to avoid the MEW phishing site.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:35:14 AM

I agree with MEW that is a very popular use but if the ideal wallet is missing out on hardwallets like my use is ledger nano s I recommend this hardware wallet. If you are in METAMASK software wallet or web wallet try it because it is also good for other wallets and MEW recommends installing metamask to avoid the MEW phishing site.
Ledger wallet is also a good wallet and recommended of most.
As I've said as long as it allows you to have seed/private key choose it.
And ledger wallet does provide its own private keys for you.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

I think the most secure storage tool for the ERC20 tokens are hardware wallets. There are a lot of hardware wallet and I would definitely recommend the Ledger Nano S
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:51:58 AM

Never had issues with MEW but it's still the best to get hardware wallet.

I don't have experience with Trezor but people who has it tells that its a good hardware wallet. And for me that owns a nano ledger s, I don't have issue with it and its recommended.

Never had issues with MEW but it's still the best to get hardware wallet.

same here . im also a long time user of mew or myetherwallet and thankfully i didnt ever experienced to get scammed or hacked because i only visit the correct website .  i also transact with extreme caution if ever i am not familliar with the people or to the website that im paying with but yeah , much better if we can get a hardware wallet for an extra layer of security . actually im planning of getting one ( maybe next year ) until i sold some percent of my coins .

I don't have experience with Trezor but people who has it tells that its a good hardware wallet. And for me that owns a nano ledger s, I don't have issue with it and its recommended.

all hardware wallets are the same and they are pack with solid security no matter what theier brands are . all of them are recomended compared to online wallets or wallet extensions .
hidrocop

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:26:47 AM

I hear the news of the hack too much for MyEtherWallet. I think Myetwallet is not safe, and hardware wallets are not very expensive. I am using the Ledger Nano S and I am very satisfied
Garryk

Activity: 296
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:29:19 PM

I think the safest way is to store it in your personal wallets, preferably hardware wallets. On the exchanges I do not recommend to store as the exchange can Rob the scammers and then you lose money

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

Couple of DNS servers were hijacked to resolve http://myetherwallet.com users to be redirected to a phishing site. This is not on @myetherwallet side, we are in the process of verifying which servers to get it resolved asap.

- By apparat wallet (ledger or trezor)
- Keep it in a secure place
- write the recovery pass (and pin) on paper, then split this paper into 2-3 parts and put them to different bank safes.

Of course, these steps make sense only if you have a lot of cryptos on your wallet.
Garryk

Activity: 296
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

I keep on the official purse of the ether and there were no problems yet. The most important thing is not to store the keys and passwords from the wallet on a working computer because there is a possibility of hacking

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
ciang huang

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

I keep on the official purse of the ether and there were no problems yet. The most important thing is not to store the keys and passwords from the wallet on a working computer because there is a possibility of hacking

it's true, bro, because the most important thing is that we have to be careful in making transactions, as long as we use the erc20 wallet to be safe and comfortable. The important thing is we have to save the password and private key

Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

I hear the news of the hack too much for MyEtherWallet. I think Myetwallet is not safe, and hardware wallets are not very expensive. I am using the Ledger Nano S and I am very satisfied
It's good to invest on wallet since we need to secure our investments, since we know MEW is only good as a passage of transaction for bounties but not to the point that we will let all our investment left in MEW.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Jxlmd

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:26:46 PM

honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

If you trade every day, then you can only rely on a more secure trading platform to save your ETH. Of course, if you take a break, "cold wallet" is the best choice!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
hidrocop

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

There is a lot of hardware wallet on the market and prices are appropriate in my opinion, people who do not like to take risks should use these wallets. I am using the ledger and I am very satisfied
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

I think the best way to store ETH securely is on hardware wallet. I hold on ledger nano s and not have any problem with coins from the time i get ledger. But for people who not have hardware wallet will have to check always the site of wallets before enter any sensitive information there. If they afford a hardware wallet then better buy one.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

You can store the ETH safely either in online wallet, web wallet, paper wallet,desktop wallet and in hardware wallet.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

Trezor is OK,  I wouldn't advise you to use an online wallets it's not that safe,  make use of some hardware wallets also,  use imtoken also
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

we all know that the safest wallet is to use hardware but unfortunately not everyone can do it and the solution is online wallets like MEW, TEREZOR and others

R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

I personally think that the safest way to store cryptocurrencies should be a hardware wallet (cold wallet), because it doesn't need to rely on the Internet most of the time!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:36:12 AM

Imtoken is a wallet I use a lot, but if you have a large number of ETHs, then I suggest you should use a hardware wallet to save it, which is safer!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: