Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit  (Read 2255 times)
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:26:35 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

Your problem is you got into crypto for the wrong reason.

Just like the expression "there's no such thing as a free lunch," there's also no such thing as a free bitcoin.

Waaaaay too many people sign up as members on this forum hoping to create money out of thin air, which doesn't even have a physical existence in actual reality.

That's not the way life works, son.

All the time you spent reading about airdrops and bounties, you should have been studying cryptocurrencies: what makes some better than others, to increase your chances of finding the "next big thing" like many of us did.

I bought into NEM for $60 before it was first released, before the term ICO ever came into existence. Months later I sold it for $600, thinking I was a genius. Had I held onto my original stash, at NEM's peak, it would have been worth OVER HALF A MILLION DOLLARS!

There's new coins going to the moon every single week. Meanwhile you're reading some scammer's post about how you can make money for free and you never even see where the actual potential lies.

Because I pity thee fool, I'm giving you one merit. Hopefully you'll take my words into consideration. Sincerely,

Uncle Nutildah.

Hi Uncle Nutildah,

I appreciate your reply. Reading most of the comments right now, I feel energized especially when I see you gave me Merit. Lol. That's the reality uncle, there's no such thing as Free. You need to work in order to earn. Maybe I'm just too overwhelmed with so much participation I encounter. Maybe too blind to see the reality of the cryptocurrency. Hearing you sold your NEM's, you still a genius because u gain profit from it although the price goes up the way you expected it. For sure you have so many coins ur holding up now.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try to work it out and bear in mind.

PS: I'm not a SON. Smiley

Really encouraging to see individuals like you getting in, with goodwill. Hopefully you'll see the benefit of it soon enough. Just another advice, don't care about the money for now, take this place as it is, a forum, a community. Care for and contribute to community and you'll see it's beneficial to you...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:31:37 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
it is difficult now want to raise the rank, in need of patience in joining the bounty. my advice, you should immediately plan a business elsewhere to earn income, so your life is more secure. for a bounty campaign, it's better to do it in spare time alone to add income.
Iggor

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:28:46 AM

Be selective when you chose the project that you want to support it.
There are always the decent ones that will pay you for your work.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:54:49 AM

Don't join all or even most of the bounties it is simply not worth your time, many are not going to pay you, since those coins were nothing but scams, what you need to do is to try to find the few bounties that belong to legitimate coins, perform your job to the best of your abilities and then wait because that is the only thing that you can do.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:59:51 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 01:47:56 AM by briton

of course such incidents ever happened to almost everyone who wrestle in the world crypto. I myself have also felt it. But it is getting here, auran are getting more and more difficult. Included with the merit. Hopefully soon get a better solution rather than having to use a merit system like now.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:02:57 AM

Don't join all or even most of the bounties it is simply not worth your time, many are not going to pay you, since those coins were nothing but scams, what you need to do is to try to find the few bounties that belong to legitimate coins, perform your job to the best of your abilities and then wait because that is the only thing that you can do.
we should be able to analyze prospective projects to follow, so we only focus on projects that we analyze well. to analyze we can judge bounty manager. such as amazix team that i think has good project

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
merle

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:07:56 AM

This condition becomes the problem mostly all bounty hunters face, especially for the Junior member. It is now very hard to get the merit.
Whereas, the use of merit is very crucial to up the rank especially when going to join the signature campaign (higher rank, higher reward).
But in this case, while waiting for your rank up, you can try the other campaigns such as content creation or translation. You may need to build the web or blog or the youtube channel. It may pay you well, too.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:09:31 AM

No, you are getting it wrong. The merit system is a huge development for this forum. This forum is very important to all crypto and Bitcoin fans so that this should not lose its value. Spamming, shit-posting, copy-pasting, and the like have all made this forum look like a trash can. The merit system has somehow addressed this.

As regards lazy managers and scam projects, you need to learn to avoid all of them. Avoiding them requires a little effort so expect to be patient enough for it.  
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:20:34 AM

Sometimes it is discouraging to see the sheets not being updated and you don't even know if you will be paid or not at the end of the ICO as I have experience joining a bounty before that has a successful ICO and even reach the hardcap but didn't pay its participants because the team run away with investors money. As bounty hunters, we cannot do something if we will not be paid since it is all about trust but if possible for you , choose the project that has active social media accounts, telegram channels so that you will know the status of the project.

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:21:58 AM

These bounties are the reason why people abusing this forum by signature campaign. Users are getting ranked up by just posting and waiting for the time to rank up. I should be a senior member but I see my fellow users that are just spamming post for money. I not exception for this, I do this spamming too but the thing is that the admins in this forum limit the payment given to us since abusing users it making this forum a "money farm" and the admins are doing a good job to prevent this by adding a merit system. By this merit system, users are taking a hard time to rank up and the "money farm" is prevented.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:27:57 AM

yes if the worksheet is not updated make us not enthusiasm,but it has become our risk as a bounty hunter. merit goal is to make our post useful and I never get any merit it means that my post is never useful so need to learn better so we must think positively because the merit system is the rule so we must respect the rules of this forum.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:31:29 AM

The bounty company is very exciting for me. I have discovered a lot of interesting things for myself. If it seems tedious to you, then connect at least 3 bounties a week and you will not be bored!
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:34:39 AM

What I feel we just need to do is to quickly make research about the Bounties you wish to participate in and confirm its genuinety before dambling into such. Though it somehow or sometimes not very easy to discover. Whenever it happens like that, why not quit for the benefit of doubt, because I see no reason why one should just be fetching water into a basket that shall hold  nothing.
On the side of meriting.. I feel you just need to be well constructive and makes your postings commensurate with  the thread reasonably, naturally, the merit shall come where one is least expected

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:35:21 AM

I’m not sure it is as tiring as you seem
It’s just frustrating at some point
But as a bounty hunter; there's need to keep head straight and be positive too
Everything will happen right and smoothly

I think we need more patient and wait for the right time run smoothly. Because at first were not late to learn about bitcoin platforms. To have positive mindset may overcome the attitude of being tired and frustrated. We didn't really know besides of very unpredictable behavior of bitcoin we really become the most successful investor's of it and get more interested in the long life living.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:40:10 AM

indeed it is very tiring, we work according to the rules that exist in bounty, applied by the manager, inevitably if we want to get the prize must follow the rules, in order to be paid it is quite tiring but paid off with the gift they give.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:41:38 AM

I agree specially with signature campaigns. I am getting tired of answering same set of threads over and over again. With regards to the merit system well i guess we have no choice but to follow it. Rules are rules.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:52:12 AM

Don't give up, if you don't get a good response in bounty then find a better and qualify project with trusted manager, and merit system was created for us to make a better quality posting, it's not that easy to get you must work hard to earn the merit and its hard to get merit because not all people are used to give merit even though you got a good quality posting, so just keep doing your best

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

I understand your sympathy but do not lose hope. I still believe that  winners never give up.  I myself also experienced to join bounty campaign and get nothing from it. So, I decided to just join signature campaigns.   But the stories of my friends and other bitcoiners inspired me on how they earn a lot from joining from bounties that motivated me to try bounty again.  Some of them also have a bad experience but they never give up and lose hope.  Now, they are enjoying their income from bounties. Just continue what you are doing and I believe you will be benefitted from it at the end.   You can also read this link and be inspired also.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3457930.msg35988786#msg35988786.  
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

Merit is just one of the ways to reduce or press the presence of scammers and multi accounts. It is also used to make the posts in the frum more valuable.
However, merit also makes us difficult to reach the higher rank because gaining merit is now very difficult to even we have posted a good comment.
However, I'm sure that the regulations from the bitcointalk mean good for all parties.
Here, what I can say for you is just trying to get the other ways to join the bounty campaign such as participating in content creation by making the video or article. what you need is the good channel or blog and I think it is easier than getting the merit.
Moreover, you can also join the signature campaign, but ensure that it is better to join not less than 6 weeks.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:04:30 AM

haha i got a friend that share the same fell about tired being of a lot of bounty campaign, keep spirit brother, i already pass your feeling. Grin

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: