Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit  (Read 2252 times)
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

everything does require a process, live and enjoy the process.

not just you alone, we here also experience it as you complain about.

no work is futile, someday we will definitely find results.

Always optimistic in every way, GOOD LUCK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

I think that the ranking system has now become more challenging for the lower level members. After the initial rewardable merit there are now only a limited number of users that are able to award merit to posts they deem worthy. Unless these people spend all day reading each thread how do they know who is creating merit worthy posts?

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

It is too early to give up maybe it is hard it for now but the end of the day there is way that you may think that is very useful to help you to overcome the problem that you are facing right now. Maybe the current system of the this site may abolish someday like the merit, yes it is hard to gain merit but if you are passionate and industrious in creating high quality content of post it maybe may garnered some rewards someday although maybe it is hard for now but as time goes by it may not, we must go to the flow in order to survive, so don't mind if it is hard to gain merit mind that you are now part of aspiring people who can be rich because of bitcoin. Having a positive mindset maybe the best way to overcome every problem that we have because nothing is impossible if we are passionate and heart on our job.
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:52:58 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

This is why I'm not a big fan of the merit system either. Seems overall very pointless and no matter how hard you try, your quality replies don't feel like they matter a whole lot.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

An argument that I personally would like to add, that what I have captured from this review is the mistake made by late joining in crypto activity so that when you are active, the merit system is already valid. Actually, I also feel similar to you in crypto activity, where I started having Bitcointalk account in October 2017. But when I am active again in 2018, I see already apply the merit system. For crypto activity, continue to participate in bounty because of all that we will get even though started bit by bit.

unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

That's why you must do / we must do our efforts also in searching about bounty managers. I have my own trusted bounty manager. He always update spreesheet. Always respond if you message him about bounty issue.
Bounty campaigns are not worthless as long as you do your part to research..
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

Winners never quit and also quitters never win. Take this as a challenge to excel. Challenges make you stronger and a better you . Merit will come when it will so do not think too much about it even though it it so much needed to rank up. Bounty campaigns can be tiring especially those that last for months but it is worth it at the end of the day if you earn from it. I have decided to follow only  bounty managers that update their stakes every week not those that wait till the end of the bounty campaign and give you what they feel like. I have taken part in bounties that I have been cheated so I understand how you feel. I do not rush any more to do bounties. I select the ones I partake. I also take part in airdrops those I also select in anticipation of getting a gem .
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

We (bounty hunters) can only hope for the honesty of the bounty of managers and the project itself, unfortunately, now more and more try to deceive bounty hunters, for example, after saying at the end of the campaign bounty that it is necessary to pass the KYS to get a reward!

I guess you are referring to KYC mate not KYS,but this truthful bounty campaigns are more even riskier than what you are expected as they are just like a mushroom that coming out if theres a rain,better join to the trusted manager of this forum and avoid those mostly scammer,try to check their recent campaigns runs if successful or just sc.
heokonit

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

It takes me 5 seconds to tell whether a bounty is garbage or not. 98% of all bounties fall in this category. Don't waste your time by joining as many bounties as possible... instead be VERY selective on which ones you join.
I think so, bounty is not as bad as you say. I am also new. But I feel very good bounty. Much better than airdrop. Choose the right one, do not waste time participating in multiple projects at the same time.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:25:02 AM

You dont have to be so desperate! For bounty campaigns you always need to be stubborn and have to have more than enough patience. Also you need to increase your odds of earning from bounty by enrolling yourself in many more campaigns.

Merit System : Its all about time when you will start getting recognized and then people will merit you for your work. Believe me thats the case now a days. Also you can submit your qualified posts to the sources! There are many thread in the service section.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

why not hire someone to do it for you. for instance ion the media/blogging bounty campaign, i've seen some people hiring writers in the freelance sites about to which they are hiring writers to write for them. i even tried to apply to them but was surprise to see i was given links of ANN thread and whitepaper. and this employer wants me to write 5 articles for him. he offers awesome prices though. be sure to offer better. its hard to find a good writer that is knowledgeable of blockchain and the economics of crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rackam

Activity: 163

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:36:11 AM

Do not do this, if you do not want, there will be less participant and for me is better than crying people :p
But if you have better way how to earn, tell me more.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

Well if you're not lucky in joining bounty campaign why dont you try to find other ways like offering your skills or in trading? but this time you need capital to start with. Many users here are earning through trading just like me, I also joined in bounties and even participating in airdrops but I dont really too much rely on that. We know there are many scams project out there and just like what you already mention the effort is worthless in the end because they dont give the rewards. But its not a reason to give up and dont stick in just one to generate income because there are numerous ways here to earn btc/altcoins.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:54:44 AM

Lol! The reference to Sparks is really funny! Bounty Campaigns need to be chosen carefully, and with study and time i am sure you will choose the right ones. The merit system has become a test for most people, and for multiple reasons, whether not been seen or read by the right peple, or lack of understanding of the system, or not enough merits to give, good posts most of the time do get ignored, and maybe there should be some self-generated merit system, for its really beneficial to the quality of posts here, and highly commendable.
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

Man don't take bounties seriously just enjoy sharing you ideas here in our forum but the merits? First they didn't reset the merits to which looks really unfair. Second the requirements for rank up is literally too high to achieve. Third I think the merit sources has a really high standards for their merits Grin

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

We join Bounty Campaign because we wanted to earn meaning, before we join the campaign we already knew their rules, regulations and restrictions about their campaign. Bounty Campaign is not tiring as it gets but the merit system is the tiring once because it's not for appreciation purposes only but also a requirement for most of the bounty campaigns that are existing as of these days.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:27:44 AM

Bounty campaigns is mostly useless nowadays, more and more people are turning away from them, I bet their golden age were a couple of years ago and now the participants are mostly from the poor countries
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:32:09 AM
Merited by neya (1)

You know man, If you're really a bounty hunter. You will never be tired and lazy. Because you can get a profit for your all effort. ICO company will be appreciated that effort and pay us. Keep positive thinking about the bounty. Don't imagined that bounty works only wasting your time. Keep up and stay believed in your self.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

Yes, bounty campaigns are so tiring yet rewarding. Because you earn even if it is a small amount. For me, I said that it is rewarding because I can now earn even though I am still a teenager that is still dependent to my parents. You can say that "Though, you can earn through part-time jobs / summer jobs, right?" But, doing bounty campaigns is still a good way to earn. Even though it is tiring, we still give our efforts. A piece of advice, OP, you should do bounty campaigns on what you can only do. You should not force yourself to do like 50 bounties at a time. Another thing, look for bounty campaigns with reputable campaign managers. Even if you have a few bounty campaigns that are joining, you will not be worried about not being paid, since they are professional campaign managers. Well, it is another story if the campaign did not met its soft cap.

Anyway, the point is, take a breather once in a while. Do not push yourself too much. I feel the same way about the merit system. It is so hard to earn some merits. (Well, I said it since I hope it helps that you know others feel the same way too.)
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

My friend told me that it takes 3-4 months before the distribution of tokens once you join bounty campaign.Yes it's too tiring he said but it is worth the wait.Same thing also with the merits it's hard to earn it because thousands of members are in here which means that there's a less possibility that your post can be chosen by chance as an constructive or informative one because I believe lots of professionals and experts are already in here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: